PDA

View Full Version : goodness, the duck fans are getting cocky!

PDXsooner
9/5/2006, 10:31 AM
people here think that OU is walking into a landmine. there is no question the ducks think they're going to roll OU. i can't wait for this one...

TheHumanAlphabet
9/5/2006, 10:37 AM
Let 'em think that, in fact, help 'em to keep it going. They won't know what happened in 2 weeks.

Going to the game? Got my tix sec 36, row 70...

mojohornfan
9/5/2006, 10:38 AM
people here think that OU is walking into a landmine. there is no question the ducks think they're going to roll OU. i can't wait for this one...

If OU were playing in Norman, Maybe, MAYBE, it would be close.

Your offense is shakey at best and your defense isn't quite up to lil' stoops standards.

MiccoMacey
9/5/2006, 10:38 AM
If OU were playing in Norman, Maybe, MAYBE, it would be close.

Your offense is shakey at best and your defense isn't quite up to lil' stoops standards.

IBTPermabaneing.

TheHumanAlphabet
9/5/2006, 10:40 AM
Mojo is begging for it...

Eddie Money
9/5/2006, 10:41 AM

Yeah, they took one look at the UAB score and they are already busy designing new neon green uniforms with tassles and rhinestones to commemorate their first win over the REAL OU. They even brought a 7' tall inflatable duck over here with 'em. It is going to be sweet when we stomp a mudhole in their dope smoking, granola-eating asses, but I hope Fresno State doesn't beat us to the punch - they have a nasty habit of bringing teams back down to Earth.

soonernation
9/5/2006, 10:41 AM
Oh well. Same old **** we heard in December.

mojohornfan
9/5/2006, 10:43 AM
Mojo is begging for it...

Come on, just playin. If I was betting, I would have to go with Oregon, if only because its at Oregon! If you had to bet $1,000, who would you bet on?

TheHumanAlphabet
9/5/2006, 10:45 AM
I never bet for/against the Sooners, because I'm a lousy gambler. You just seem this morning to be "on edge" so-to-speak...

MiccoMacey
9/5/2006, 10:45 AM
Seriously...OU.

They whooped an inferior opponent. Nothing says they are anything better than last year. And I think we are (or at least have the great potential to be quickly).

soonernation
9/5/2006, 10:47 AM
If you had to bet $1,000, who would you bet on?

OHIO STATE!!!!!!

mojohornfan
9/5/2006, 10:48 AM
OHIO STATE!!!!!!

Yeah right. You know better.

MiccoMacey
9/5/2006, 10:49 AM
NLT.

Jock Ewing
9/5/2006, 10:50 AM
goodness, the duck fans are getting cocky!

Well, they have TBS out there.

soonernation
9/5/2006, 10:54 AM
Yeah right. You know better.

I'm assuming by your user name you are from Odessa. If so I'm only about 15 minutes from you. Care to make a wager?

mojohornfan
9/5/2006, 10:54 AM
Sorry! I forgot its Tuesday, I know its hard to refrain from my intelligent postings, so I will respect the board and leave. No name calling when I leave or I will come back later!

mojohornfan
9/5/2006, 10:58 AM
I'm assuming by your user name you are from Odessa. If so I'm only about 15 minutes from you. Care to make a wager?

I live in San Antonio. I did graduate from there though.

I had a good friend that lives in Midland that is a BIG sooner fan. Your name isn't Bill is it? The world isn't that small is it?

I don't bet on football. I can't enjoy the sport as much when I do!

PDXsooner
9/5/2006, 11:04 AM
i'll be there and i'll be in the OU section. can't f-in' wait!!!!

The Maestro
9/5/2006, 12:05 PM
I will reserve judgement on OU-Oregon until after Saturday. We get a decent test in an improving Washington team...they can't get worse than they were...while Oregon has to go play a trap game at Fresno State. If we struggle again and Oregon wins impressively at Fresno, I won't feel good about us winning at Oregon. It will take a great effort there to win regardless.

We have a lot to improve on, but I believe we can and will. Oregon looked good against a Stanford team that finished the year much better than they began it last season.

sooneron
9/5/2006, 12:19 PM
My biggest fear in this game is the law of averages- tough to beat a good program 3 times in 3 years. One particular team in our conference , notwithstanding.

heh