PDA

View Full Version : Callahan/NU - Running Up the Score????

tru2ou
9/5/2006, 07:57 AM
This from the man who was so ****ed OU tried to pass to help their chances for the national title. F'in hillbilly!!!

4th Quarter - 3:14 remaining

HUNTER TEAFATILLER 29 YD PASS FROM JOE GANZ (JORDAN CONGDON KICK)

Up 42-10 with 3 minutes remaining and NU is throwing into the end zone. I really dont have a problem with it but I think it shows the hypocrisy.

- Tru

sanantoniosooner
9/5/2006, 07:59 AM
We really don't like to question Cally's character around here.

royalfan5
9/5/2006, 08:08 AM
This from the man who was so ****ed OU tried to pass to help their chances for the national title. F'in hillbilly!!!

4th Quarter - 3:14 remaining

HUNTER TEAFATILLER 29 YD PASS FROM JOE GANZ (JORDAN CONGDON KICK)

Up 42-10 with 3 minutes remaining and NU is throwing into the end zone. I really dont have a problem with it but I think it shows the hypocrisy.

- Tru
It's not throwing into the end zone when the tight end, runs the last 20 of those yards because La Tech decided not to cover the 4th string tight end in the flat. Three Minuets left in the game is a little early to be taking a knee don't you think? Plus at some point you have to get the back-up QB some work, when you have no available experience at QB like Nebraska. I not going to sit here at tell y'all to like Callahan, but trying to bitch about every little thing he does, is going end up pretty pointless in the end.

Statalyzer
9/5/2006, 08:10 AM
Yeah, it was really less than a 10 yard pass.

How about USC though? Up 44-7 and they are throwing 20+ yard passes on 4th down.

HarrisTubbsFan
9/5/2006, 08:18 AM
I wish we could run up the score again. sigh.

bri
9/5/2006, 08:21 AM
Man, I like you so much more when you're baned, slappy.

Eddie Money
9/5/2006, 11:18 AM
Running up the score is awesome - I wish more teams would go out of bounds and run fake field goals when they are up by 35 in the 4th Quarter. Yeah, it sucks to have it done to you, but them's the breaks.

Callahan is a ********* anyway, so I really son't have anything to say about his hipocrisy, but I don't think "Running up the score" should even exist as a concept. If you don't want half a hundred scored on you, either stop the other team, go down to IIIV-AAAB level, or STFU.

soonersam
9/5/2006, 11:29 AM
did they call a timeout to kick another field goal....

30-0
Oklahoma 04

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
9/5/2006, 11:35 AM
Man, I like you so much more when you're baned, slappy.

as you wish

sanantoniosooner
9/5/2006, 11:37 AM
as you wish
He ALWAYS gets to ban him.

When is MY turn?

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
9/5/2006, 11:39 AM
fine, who do you want banned?

sanantoniosooner
9/5/2006, 11:43 AM
If I can't ban nick.......I'm not interested.

Unless it's Howzit.

crimson&cream
9/5/2006, 11:44 AM
It's not throwing into the end zone when the tight end, runs the last 20 of those yards because La Tech decided not to cover the 4th string tight end in the flat. Three Minuets left in the game is a little early to be taking a knee don't you think? Plus at some point you have to get the back-up QB some work, when you have no available experience at QB like Nebraska. I not going to sit here at tell y'all to like Callahan, but trying to bitch about every little thing he does, is going end up pretty pointless in the end.
But, if this had been the scenario with the OU game you would trash talk your explination if we tried to use them. Hypocrites.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
9/5/2006, 11:45 AM
If I can't ban nick.......I'm not interested.

Unless it's Beano.

alright, beano told me to ban you. bye bye

sanantoniosooner
9/5/2006, 11:46 AM
aaarrrrrraghgghhhhhhhhhhhh..........

royalfan5
9/5/2006, 12:42 PM
But, if this had been the scenario with the OU game you would trash talk your explination if we tried to use them. Hypocrites.
This board really needs to get a strawman smilie for post like this.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
9/5/2006, 12:50 PM
This board really needs to get a strawman smilie for post like this.

or an enema

royalfan5
9/5/2006, 01:03 PM
or an enema
Maybe he could provide it
http://home.comcast.net/~jcampdesign/Joker_6.jpg