PDA

View Full Version : OK, High Definition recording guys...

Norm In Norman
9/4/2006, 10:03 PM
The game this weekend is going to be on ABC in HD. PLEASE someone record this game in HD, convert it to DIVX and make a torrent out of it so we can all share in it's HD glory. I don't mean record it on your DVD recorder or anything like that. That's not good enough. I mean record the HD feed on your computer with an HD tuner and downconvert it to a 960x528 DIVX (which seems to be a standard out there in torrent land) and share it. Please. I beg of you. I'll let you make some admin decisions for me if you do.

If I can find someone to do this for me, I promise I will share the wealth.

Al Gore
9/4/2006, 10:06 PM
The game this weekend is going to be on ABC in HD. PLEASE someone record this game in HD, convert it to DIVX and make a torrent out of it so we can all share in it's HD glory. I don't mean record it on your DVD recorder or anything like that. That's not good enough. I mean record the HD feed on your computer with an HD tuner and downconvert it to a 960x528 DIVX (which seems to be a standard out there in torrent land) and share it. Please. I beg of you. I'll let you make some admin decisions for me if you do.

If I can find someone to do this for me, I promise I will share the wealth.How do I download it to my laptop?

Sooner_Bob
How much is a decent HD tuner card?

Al Gore
USB????

Norm In Norman
9/4/2006, 10:16 PM
How do I download it to my laptop?
Download it to your laptop from where?

Norm In Norman
9/4/2006, 10:17 PM
How much is a decent HD tuner card?
I dunno. They used to be about $200. Add to that the new hard drive I'd have to buy in order to record a game and I'm out.

Al Gore
9/4/2006, 10:18 PM
Download it to your laptop from where?Cox TIVO/recorder

OKC-SLC
9/4/2006, 10:19 PM
i have no idea what any of you are talking about.

Norm In Norman
9/4/2006, 10:20 PM
Cox TIVO/recorder
AFAIK, you can't. You'd have to record it from a computer.

Norm In Norman
9/4/2006, 10:21 PM
i have no idea what any of you are talking about.
I can tell.

Al Gore
9/4/2006, 10:22 PM
This

http://www.cox.com/hr/cable/dvr/faq.asp

Al Gore
9/4/2006, 10:23 PM
Ok...bummer....

Norm In Norman
9/4/2006, 10:24 PM
This

http://www.cox.com/hr/cable/dvr/faq.asp
Like I said, I don't think you can. Well, you can't unless you hack your DVR. I don't even know if that's possible.

Getem
9/4/2006, 10:25 PM
I'll try and git er done. I've been pretty successful getting stuff off the broadcast channels which are not supposed to be encrypted. By the way, I finally was able to get the Oregon game off my DVR. I think there's a bug in the DVR firmware or something. Sometimes, if you hold your mouth just right, the encryption doesn't kick in. It took me a few months of trying every now and then to get both segments off. Do you want that one, or did you get another source?

Norm In Norman
9/4/2006, 10:30 PM
I'll try and git er done. I've been pretty successful getting stuff off the broadcast channels which are not supposed to be encrypted. By the way, I finally was able to get the Oregon game off my DVR. I think there's a bug in the DVR firmware or something. Sometimes, if you hold your mouth just right, the encryption doesn't kick in. It took me a few months of trying every now and then to get both segments off. Do you want that one, or did you get another source?
Oh dude, hook me up. The one I found out there was crap and wasn't even in HD anyway. What format do you have it in now? Do you know how to create a torrent? If not - neither do I. But i bet someone else does.

Getem
9/4/2006, 10:36 PM
I still have it in the original MPEG2 transport stream. In three parts I think. I'll have to do some splicing and encoding to get it to a workable file. I'm not sure how to create a torrent, but I have a website I'm not using for anything right now that should have enough transfer. Unless a lot of people want it, in which case we should figure out the torrent thing.

Norm In Norman
9/4/2006, 10:40 PM
Cool man. You get it set up and I'll find some way to reward you for your time. You have a nemesis on here? I'll ban him or something.

hurricane'bone
9/4/2006, 10:43 PM
I'd figure GDC would be all over this like he is on whorns so he could get them banned.

emoinwinter
9/4/2006, 10:44 PM
I hate living in Florida. I'll get the game at least through ESPN Gameplan (even though I can't get the games that are fox sports broadcasted.) However, I won't get it in HD.

Wishboned
9/4/2006, 10:47 PM
I've got torrents of the 2004 aTm game and one of the Holiday Bowl, but neither one is in HD.

Are there any other OU torrents out there?

Norm In Norman
9/4/2006, 10:48 PM
They are few and far between.

colleyvillesooner
9/4/2006, 11:04 PM
How big a file we talking here? I've done this before using the firewire port on my comcast DVR for Tiger's amazing chip at the Masters. Clip was 45 sec and the file size was 32 MB. I don't think I have enough disk space to do a whole OU game.

rhombic21
9/4/2006, 11:05 PM
I've got torrents of the 2004 aTm game and one of the Holiday Bowl, but neither one is in HD.

I didn't even know those existed. Are they still available for download?

Norm In Norman
9/5/2006, 08:46 AM
How big a file we talking here? I've done this before using the firewire port on my comcast DVR for Tiger's amazing chip at the Masters. Clip was 45 sec and the file size was 32 MB. I don't think I have enough disk space to do a whole OU game.
You'd probably need 40 or 50 gigs of free space. And that's cool that they let you do that with your DVR. The dish ones don't let you copy stuff from them. It's not like I have a dish DVR or anything though, but if I had one I woudln't be able to copy stuff from it.

Sooner_Bob
9/5/2006, 09:01 AM
I still have it in the original MPEG2 transport stream. In three parts I think. I'll have to do some splicing and encoding to get it to a workable file. I'm not sure how to create a torrent, but I have a website I'm not using for anything right now that should have enough transfer. Unless a lot of people want it, in which case we should figure out the torrent thing.

If you'll have one huge file, I'd suggest using an archiving program like WinRar or Winzip to break the file into smaller chunks and then using them to create a torrent file.

Download and install uTorrent . . . then check their FAQ section on how to make a torrent. It's really pretty simple.

The hard part is breaking the larger files into smaller chunks that are more easily downloaded.

I might have to check into an HD Card.

colleyvillesooner
9/5/2006, 09:28 AM
You'd probably need 40 or 50 gigs of free space. And that's cool that they let you do that with your DVR. The dish ones don't let you copy stuff from them. It's not like I have a dish DVR or anything though, but if I had one I woudln't be able to copy stuff from it.

Yeah, I just barely have that free right now.

They don't let you do that per say, but the port is active. You have to download a bunch of drivers and programs to get it to work but it does work.

mrowl
9/5/2006, 09:42 AM
every cable STB is required to have the firewire port active by the FCC. if its not active, call your cable company and tell them to activate it, or send you a new one.

WA. Sooner
9/5/2006, 10:02 AM
post it to usenet?

Norm In Norman
9/5/2006, 10:10 AM
Oh lord. That would take FOREVER. "part 23 of 42395827"...

OKC-SLC
9/5/2006, 09:58 PM
I can tell.
why do you hate analog people?

Soonerus
9/5/2006, 10:03 PM
"AFLAK"

Getem
9/6/2006, 07:32 PM
This is going to take a while. I've got some synch problems in the transport stream, so I'm trying to find some software that can deal with that. How big can we go? The mpeg4 conversion really pales in comparison to the mpeg-ts. For instance (no audio in these) mpeg-ts (21 meg) (http://ok-wood.com/play.mpg) vs xvid (5 meg) (http://ok-wood.com/play.avi). I think the guys that do the tv episodes use custom matrices and stuff to get better results, so there's a learning curve involved.

Once I get all the non commercial parts extracted, I'll have a better idea what the total file size will be. I also cut out those 30at30 segments after the first one, since they all said the same thing. You don't want the halftime stuff in there, do you?

Wishboned
9/6/2006, 08:04 PM
I didn't even know those existed. Are they still available for download?

It's been a while since I downloaded them. I remember I got one from torrentspy, the Holiday Bowl I believe, and the aTm game I can't remember where it was from, I've been looking for it again because it was a sports torrent site.

instigator
9/6/2006, 08:12 PM
I'll give it a shot. I hav ethe hardware, but I have to make sure my roommate doesn't screw with the DVR while I am in Norman.

Norm In Norman
9/6/2006, 08:42 PM
This is going to take a while. I've got some synch problems in the transport stream, so I'm trying to find some software that can deal with that. How big can we go? The mpeg4 conversion really pales in comparison to the mpeg-ts. For instance (no audio in these) mpeg-ts (21 meg) (http://ok-wood.com/play.mpg) vs xvid (5 meg) (http://ok-wood.com/play.avi). I think the guys that do the tv episodes use custom matrices and stuff to get better results, so there's a learning curve involved.

Once I get all the non commercial parts extracted, I'll have a better idea what the total file size will be. I also cut out those 30at30 segments after the first one, since they all said the same thing. You don't want the halftime stuff in there, do you?
Heck no, unless it makes halves even out. I hope you are doing this mostly for the fun of figuring it out. I would say if you get too big then it will take to long to download without there being network problems, although I guess using free download manager would take care of that. Right now it's taking FOREVER to download your first clip, although my internet connection is known to suck.

Norm In Norman
9/6/2006, 08:45 PM
I'll give it a shot. I hav ethe hardware, but I have to make sure my roommate doesn't screw with the DVR while I am in Norman.
Hey man, you'll be the envy of all your peers if you can make it happen.

mrowl
9/6/2006, 08:48 PM
first clip came down in about 30 seconds... is it divx?

Norm In Norman
9/6/2006, 08:55 PM
Actually, my connection cleared up and things are going faster now. The xvid isn't as good as the original, BUT it's still waaaaaaaaaay better than SD and is 1/4 of the size of the original. How big do you estimate it would be for the whole game without re-encoding it? Maybe it would be worth it.

Cam
9/6/2006, 09:20 PM
Actually, my connection cleared up and things are going faster now. The xvid isn't as good as the original, BUT it's still waaaaaaaaaay better than SD and is 1/4 of the size of the original. How big do you estimate it would be for the whole game without re-encoding it? Maybe it would be worth it.
What service are you using? I'm wireless and the 5MB downloaded in less than a second and the large one was around 30 seconds.

MarsBOW
9/6/2006, 09:47 PM
I have COX HD DVR (atlanta or atlantic (too lazy to get up and look)). If you can can tell me how to get it off the DVR then I'll post the thing. I've got a couple games (not in HD) on the DVR right now that I refuse to erase until I figure out how to download them.

I just hope the ABC game is in HD. They don't always broadcast their games in HD.

OUstud
9/6/2006, 09:52 PM
Will the OU-Oregon game be in HD too?

hurricane'bone
9/6/2006, 10:06 PM
where can I get a codec to watch the mpeg-ts

soonersam
9/6/2006, 10:11 PM
how do I set the time so it will stop blinkin 12:00

sooners2k3
9/6/2006, 10:17 PM

where can i find these, and all other OU torrents?

colleyvillesooner
9/6/2006, 10:37 PM
Will the OU-Oregon game be in HD too?

Looks like it.

jwlynn64
9/6/2006, 10:40 PM
In case anyone has some extra case, the ATI HD Tuner Card is pretty reasonable.

http://www.techforless.com/cgi-bin/tech4less/100-714127?mv_pc=bizrate

This will get it on your computer (assuming you get HD broadcast over the air like we do in Dallas). How to get it out like Dean wants is up to you.

Getem
9/6/2006, 11:03 PM
I hope you are doing this mostly for the fun of figuring it out.

Yeah, that's it. Plus, I get a rush every time the encoder's progress bar moves a pixel.

I'm guessing the transport stream will run around 24 gig. We would probably want to break it up by quarters and have 4 files about 6 gig apiece. Sounds big, but even using the xvid it's still going to be 6 gig total. We could squeeze it further and lose some quality, or try new h.264 codecs or something.

That first file is just mpeg2, any media player ought to be able to play it, as long as your computer is reasonably fast.

There's a thread on avsforum that gives instruction on how to capture the transport stream out of a DVR box to your firewire-equipped computer. Here's the link (http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=403695)

Hopefully I can make some significant progress tomorrow evening. It just takes so long to do some stuff. Like where these sync errors are, if I hit one while I am extracting a piece, the software I am using goes into this rewind mode which for some reason can take several hours to get past. I'm trying to figure a way around that.

hurricane'bone
9/6/2006, 11:37 PM
That first file is just mpeg2, any media player ought to be able to play it, as long as your computer is reasonably fast.

Hmmm....WMP goes looking for a codec and QT tells me it isn't a movie file.

I'm running XP Pro, on Intel Core Duo 1.66, 1 gig ram, and a decent graphics card. So I assume it isn't my hardware.

instigator
9/7/2006, 08:46 AM
Hey man, you'll be the envy of all your peers if you can make it happen.
Well my DVR usually makes 3 hour HD sports broadcasts around 40GB. It has built in ability to cross convert to Divx or HD WMV files so I can kick off the convert when I get home It would likely take all night given my weak CPU. I can get the file down to DVD size at close to a quality that looks like HD. I still haven't found the exact conversion that I keep finding on torrents where a 1 hour HD show is 350mb with pretty good quality. I'll make sure my roommate has clear instructions not to eff with the DVR on Saturday! :)

instigator
9/7/2006, 08:49 AM
In case anyone has some extra case, the ATI HD Tuner Card is pretty reasonable.

http://www.techforless.com/cgi-bin/tech4less/100-714127?mv_pc=bizrate

This will get it on your computer (assuming you get HD broadcast over the air like we do in Dallas). How to get it out like Dean wants is up to you.

Don't buy this card. I have it and it is a CPU hog. The Dvico and Hauppage use less resources and are actually cheaper. I bought the ATI because I found it locally, but my 2.8ghz cpu in the DVR can't watch HD while recording HD. I can only do one at a time because of the card.

mrowl
9/7/2006, 08:56 AM

the first clip is looking for a codec...

ou4me
9/7/2006, 09:06 AM
This would all be pretty much moot if KOCO would unblock their signal from the SW side of town. I have all the necessities to record on my computer in HD, and convert it to get it ready for download, but I can't get the OTA signal where I live. They block full power to the SW to protect the anlog signal of the Lawton station on channel 7.

Norm In Norman
9/7/2006, 12:50 PM
What service are you using? I'm wireless and the 5MB downloaded in less than a second and the large one was around 30 seconds.
Cox. It works at least 15 minute per hour.

Norm In Norman
9/7/2006, 12:57 PM
Yeah, that's it. Plus, I get a rush every time the encoder's progress bar moves a pixel.
Speaking of that, you inspired me to try converting my SD version of last week's game to xvid. I started the process at 11:30 last night. This morning at 6:30 it said it was 59% done ... with the first pass. The way the tutorial told me to do it I had to do 2 passes, whatever that means. I may have to start over for the second pass if it's not done by this evening. I barely had enough processor to unlock the machine this morning.

The funny thing is, I can only assume I messed things up since it's my first try. I'll probably have to do it all over.

Norm In Norman
9/7/2006, 01:01 PM
Well my DVR usually makes 3 hour HD sports broadcasts around 40GB. It has built in ability to cross convert to Divx or HD WMV files so I can kick off the convert when I get home It would likely take all night given my weak CPU. I can get the file down to DVD size at close to a quality that looks like HD. I still haven't found the exact conversion that I keep finding on torrents where a 1 hour HD show is 350mb with pretty good quality. I'll make sure my roommate has clear instructions not to eff with the DVR on Saturday! :)
The Lost episodes I've downloaded have 700 meg versions and 350 meg versions. The 350 meg versions are at a lower resolution than the 700 meg ones. I don't know anything else about them though. Do they have a tutorial at afterdawn?

sooner969
9/7/2006, 03:26 PM
H.264 would be superb if you could encode it into that. If anyone wants to give it a go PM me and I'll send you the encoder or tell you torrent guys where to get it.

Getem
9/7/2006, 05:41 PM
Hmmm....WMP goes looking for a codec and QT tells me it isn't a movie file.

I'm running XP Pro, on Intel Core Duo 1.66, 1 gig ram, and a decent graphics card. So I assume it isn't my hardware.

Hmm, my wmp will play the mpg but not the avi. Do you have a DVD player on your computer? PowerDVD or WinDVD? I will usually use that or VLC for playing videos on Winders.

instigator
9/7/2006, 05:46 PM
I am running a test tonight. I will record the Steelers game and encode it a few different ways to see how big the file will be.

Getem
9/7/2006, 05:54 PM
Speaking of that, you inspired me to try converting my SD version of last week's game to xvid. I started the process at 11:30 last night. This morning at 6:30 it said it was 59% done ... with the first pass. The way the tutorial told me to do it I had to do 2 passes, whatever that means. I may have to start over for the second pass if it's not done by this evening. I barely had enough processor to unlock the machine this morning.

The funny thing is, I can only assume I messed things up since it's my first try. I'll probably have to do it all over.

I'm hoping there's some software that lets you cluster your computers for encoding. I've got 3 PCs about 3.0ghz-ish and another at 2.0 that could cut down a lot on encoding times working together. Only problem is 2 run Linux and 2 run WinXP.

The nice thing about 2-pass is that supposedly you don't have to redo the first pass if you change some settings and re-encode. The 1st pass is just gathering statistics to calc the optimal bitrate. Not sure if that's true or not.

Getem
9/7/2006, 05:59 PM
H.264 would be superb if you could encode it into that. If anyone wants to give it a go PM me and I'll send you the encoder or tell you torrent guys where to get it.

It looks like the latest Avidemux has support for x264 built in. May have to try that out. Right now I'm just trying to get the pieces out of the transport stream with proper audio sync and all.

tanjou
9/7/2006, 06:06 PM
I'm not in a position that allows me to record any games, but when the torrent goes up I'll seed as long as possible since I have a decent enough connection.

I can also get full games off of ESPN Gameplan. Maybe someone would be interested in those? They're not super-high quality or anything, but hey, it's football.

Thanks to everyone working on this. I know it's a pain in the *** encoding things for 40+ hours and taking up 100+GB.

sooner969
9/7/2006, 07:36 PM
It looks like the latest Avidemux has support for x264 built in. May have to try that out. Right now I'm just trying to get the pieces out of the transport stream with proper audio sync and all.
Sweet, how big of a file are you guys allowing for this? I've seen a lot of 4.5 gig 720p's but they tend to pixelate some at that size. I'm not sure how a football game would do. This is gonna be interesting. If you need anything to further the cause let me know...

mrowl
9/7/2006, 07:58 PM
I am going to see if I can get this hooked up for the oregon game. My new OTA antenna comes in next week, so the signal will be more reliable for me.

Norm In Norman
9/7/2006, 09:45 PM
I'm hoping there's some software that lets you cluster your computers for encoding. I've got 3 PCs about 3.0ghz-ish and another at 2.0 that could cut down a lot on encoding times working together. Only problem is 2 run Linux and 2 run WinXP.

The nice thing about 2-pass is that supposedly you don't have to redo the first pass if you change some settings and re-encode. The 1st pass is just gathering statistics to calc the optimal bitrate. Not sure if that's true or not.
Man, I didn't realize it took so long. I'm at 65% on the second pass. Maybe by tomorrow morning it will be done. My computer would be able to handle re-encoding a full HD signal. Well, it would handle it but it would take days.

Norm In Norman
9/7/2006, 09:47 PM
Oh, and have you guys noticed that tonight on the college game it says just "ABC" on the scroll for our game but it says "ABC HD" for the texas game? I'm going to be ****ed if they dropped HD for our game.

Getem
9/7/2006, 10:06 PM
Oh, and have you guys noticed that tonight on the college game it says just "ABC" on the scroll for our game but it says "ABC HD" for the texas game? I'm going to be ****ed if they dropped HD for our game.

It's very possible they will. I think they only have so many HD crews between ESPN and ABC and can't get them from colleges to the pro games in time for Sunday. Don't shoot the messenger.

Well, I'm in compile dependency hell tonight trying to get the newest avidemux...

mrowl
9/7/2006, 10:34 PM

according to titan tv, the HD has been dropped. :mad:

mrowl
9/7/2006, 10:37 PM
just ordered an eyetv hybrid for my macbook, see how it does next week.

http://www.elgato.com/images/eyetvhybrid/na/head_na.jpg

hurricane'bone
9/7/2006, 11:02 PM
Hmm, my wmp will play the mpg but not the avi. Do you have a DVD player on your computer? PowerDVD or WinDVD? I will usually use that or VLC for playing videos on Winders.

WinDVD, I had to upgrade it and its playing it now.

Norm In Norman
9/8/2006, 10:07 AM
according to titan tv, the HD has been dropped. :mad:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

jwlynn64
9/8/2006, 10:52 AM

Last year they didn't broadcast any of our games in HD. You would think that by now, all ABC games would be HD. WTF are they waiting for. Jesus ABC, just make the change.

Norm In Norman
9/8/2006, 10:59 AM
Last year they didn't broadcast any of our games in HD. You would think that by now, all ABC games would be HD. WTF are they waiting for. Jesus ABC, just make the change.
ABC didn't do ANY HD college games last year until the bowl games. You'd think since they are out of the nfl business that they would concentrate their resources on the college games. I hate them.

jwlynn64
9/8/2006, 11:01 AM
I always enjoyed the OU games but it was a downer when the game was over to turn over to ESPN or CBS and see the great HD broadcast they were putting out. In my opinion, CBS' HD signal is the best.

RacerX
9/8/2006, 01:00 PM
Seems appropriate..... :norm:

Sooner_Bob
9/8/2006, 02:07 PM
Sounds like you guys will be all set if any of OU's games are broadcast in HD.

:D

instigator
9/8/2006, 02:36 PM
Well I just went to ABCs website and they don't list OUr game in HD anymore, but the tOSU/Texass game has the HD tag. Ugh.

I just picked up a dual core cpu to help along the encoding too. :(

JohnnyMack
9/8/2006, 02:56 PM
ABC didn't do ANY HD college games last year until the bowl games. You'd think since they are out of the nfl business that they would concentrate their resources on the college games. I hate them.

They did Free Shoes U v. The U last year. I remember because I had just gotten my HD Monitor and it was one of the first sporting events I watched.

Oh and I called the police. You're all going to jail.

SleestakSooner
9/8/2006, 03:21 PM
I too have Cox HD right here in Norman. I will record the game with the DVR and then we can work on finding the disc space to transfer it from there and create the bit torrent download for it, so if you have no other way let me know.

trey
9/8/2006, 07:05 PM
a sign of hope.....i just checked by guide on the tv. directv has the HD icon for the ABCW feed of washington @ oklahoma. it's channel 87 for me out here in LA. channel 86 has the ABCE feed of iowa @ syracuse without the HD icon.

Norm In Norman
9/8/2006, 10:08 PM
They did Free Shoes U v. The U last year. I remember because I had just gotten my HD Monitor and it was one of the first sporting events I watched.

Oh and I called the police. You're all going to jail.
Of course. Well, I had HEARD they didn't do any HD games last year. I probably watched that game but I don't remember it being in HD or what channel it was on. I always get bit when I make a blanket statement.

I really wish Fox would do college games. Their NFL games look the best, IMO. And every game they do is in HD. Well, that's what I heard at least.

You guys keep us informed if it is in HD or not. I will be at the game and have no way of knowing if it's in HD or not.

hurricane'bone
9/8/2006, 10:41 PM
Norm - My program guide is still showing that it will be in HD so there might be hope.

hurricane'bone
9/8/2006, 10:46 PM
http://www.hdsportsguide.com/

That looks like a valuable resource

101sooner
9/9/2006, 12:07 PM
Bump.

JohnnyMack
9/9/2006, 02:11 PM
The ESPN and ESPN2 crawls are both showing HD.

Cox shows it as being in HD on their program guide.

hurricane'bone
9/9/2006, 02:36 PM
mmm...Bonnie Bernstein in HD.....

Cam
9/9/2006, 05:07 PM
I've got Cox as well. They came out and replaced our cable from the house to the box and traded our DVR for the new HD DVR and we haven't had any problems since then.

Daughin
9/9/2006, 09:58 PM
hi I'm a die hard OU fan and grad class of 04 working in Hong Kong at an American school...

does this work?

I was up till 5 am my time for 6 hour trying to get the game online in any form...i couldn't even get in on the radio!

Does this work and if so when?

Thanks

Norm In Norman
9/10/2006, 11:21 AM
It was definitely in HD. One of the cameras was right in front of me in Section 23. I noticed Saturday morning the scroll had went back to ABD-HD. Boy, they really know how to mess with me.

So - how's the progress?

Norm In Norman
9/10/2006, 11:21 AM
hi I'm a die hard OU fan and grad class of 04 working in Hong Kong at an American school...

does this work?

I was up till 5 am my time for 6 hour trying to get the game online in any form...i couldn't even get in on the radio!

Does this work and if so when?

Thanks
Bittorrent

Getem
9/10/2006, 01:49 PM
I'm still working on last years game. But yeah, it was HD. If nobody else does this game, I can drop OU-UO for now and do this one. I hope.

sooner969
9/10/2006, 04:46 PM
Xvid of the game is up at demonoid torrent site

608x352 -16:9 - XViD - AC3 Audio - 1.6 gigs

Any interest? When it's done I'll report back on the quality.

rhombic21
9/10/2006, 04:48 PM

Apparently the registration for that site is "closed".

Norm In Norman
9/10/2006, 07:16 PM

Ok, what do you think?

I wish it was 960x528. The above resolution wouldn't be good enough to downconvert to DVD or anything (I don't think).

Sooner_Bob
9/10/2006, 07:25 PM
Apparently the registration for that site is "closed".

I've got an invite if you want one.

rhombic21
9/10/2006, 07:42 PM
I've got an invite if you want one.
I definitely do.

sooners2k3
9/10/2006, 08:05 PM
i'd like one too, please.

sooner969
9/10/2006, 10:17 PM
The quality of the pic is atrocious considering it's an HD rip. If you just want it to study I guess it would be alright. I don't have any invites left but you might try Mininova and see if it's up there. Anyone else know where it might be up?

stanvman
9/10/2006, 10:28 PM
The quality of the pic is atrocious considering it's an HD rip. If you just want it to study I guess it would be alright. I don't have any invites left but you might try Mininova and see if it's up there. Anyone else know where it might be up?

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/13708615/oklahoma

sooner969
9/10/2006, 11:06 PM
Well there you go. Unless someone from here puts a little more effort into it than these guys I'd say that's your best shot if you want it.

DrZaius
9/10/2006, 11:12 PM
I have the game on SRW tape in HD. I can send you a copy if you want buy you are probably going to have a hard time playing it.

As a matter of fact I have most of the games from 2004 and 2005. They are awesome.

Norm In Norman
9/10/2006, 11:18 PM
What the hell is SRW tape?

DrZaius
9/10/2006, 11:25 PM
Sony HD CAM.

The biggesst problem over the last year is coming up with the needed money to encode to my PC. It is very expensive. Once I figure something out I am planning to post all video's on my FTP server for the Sooner Nation. All the videos will be WMV 1080P. But I have big obsticles to overcome.

DrZaius
9/10/2006, 11:25 PM
But my game library is all HD

Sooner_Bob
9/11/2006, 08:11 AM
For some reason I can't create any additional invites to demonoid at the moment. I'll let you guys know as soon as I can.

SleestakSooner
9/11/2006, 05:25 PM
OK does anyone have any suggestions on an inexpensive and simple way to download this game onto a PC hard drive? I have an option to copy it to VCR already so maybe using that funtion but onto a DVD would work?

sooners2k3
9/12/2006, 11:50 PM
is anyone doing this for the oregon game?