PDA

View Full Version : Replay

tbl
9/4/2006, 08:20 PM
I like the idea, but the implementation of it so far has been HORRIBLE. I'm not saying the overturned calls and upheld calls aren't a good thing, but the time they're taking is getting ridic. They're reviewing plays that are pretty obvious, and it takes them a LOOOONG time to do it.

They need to go just like the NFL and make it coaches challenge only, and take away the booth initiated review (outside of 2 minutes). If you disagree, you're ghey. ;)

StoopTroup
9/4/2006, 08:22 PM
I don't get it.

The rules that is.

The NFL rules are hard enough to understand....the NCAA rules...I have no idea what they are...It's like they make them up each week.

soonercody
9/4/2006, 08:24 PM
I hate the NFL rules. The game should be the same with 2:01 on the clock as it is with 1:59 on the clock.

tbl
9/4/2006, 08:26 PM
The NFL is easy. A Coach has two challenges, and if he loses them, he loses two timeouts. If he wins them, he can keep challenging. Inside 2 minutes, only the booth can challenge.

NCAA is all over the place...

Snrfn4ever08
9/4/2006, 09:35 PM
i'm still trying to figure out why in the hell coaches get punished for winning a challenge by losing the privilege to challenge again. does this make sense to anyone else?

tbl
9/4/2006, 10:00 PM
No sense at all. That's another reason the college review system is retarded.

This FSU/Miami game is whipping me to death on the replay. They keep reviewing plays, but none of them have been overturned.