PDA

View Full Version : Is there a decent Husky fan forum?

Readyfor8
9/4/2006, 04:45 PM
I have been to Huskyfans.com and the rivals site and virtually no action over there. What happened to all those Washington College Football fans?

douxpaysan
9/4/2006, 04:52 PM
I have been to Huskyfans.com and the rivals site and virtually no action over there. What happened to all those Washington College Football fans?
Tydied

batonrougesooner
9/4/2006, 05:25 PM
www.pearljam.com
www.starbucks.com
www.microsoft.com

Check here.

TrophyCollector
9/4/2006, 05:29 PM

From AP...

"Stanback's 11-for-14 passing in the first half Saturday allowed Washington to withstand three, early turnovers and shaky pass defense that had 52,256 fans at relatively quiet Husky Stadium worried. It was Washington's smallest home crowd since 50,410 saw Arizona State on Oct. 3, 1981."

OU Adonis
9/4/2006, 06:01 PM
I have been to husky stadium, its got a great view.

SeattleRUF/NEK
9/4/2006, 06:19 PM
I grew up less than a mile away from Husky Stadium and they do have some pretty good football fans, but lately their student fanbase has shifted from football to basketball. Probably because they have good hoops and their football team has gone downhill from having terrible scandals, coaches, players, etc. They do have a great stadium though. I'm proud to say that I played football in Husky stadium as an 8th grader because my peewee team won some fund raiser.

Lets see...grunge, starbucks, microsoft. You've covered nearly all the stereotypical jokes about my hometown. Now you guys need to shift over to rain and the space needle.

huskylawyer
9/4/2006, 07:56 PM
DawgMan.com is the main husky board. Fairly active board.

I'm looking forward to flying down to see the game.

OUinFLA
9/4/2006, 07:57 PM
DawgMan.com is the main husky board. Fairly active board.

I'm looking forward to flying down to see the game.

Oh good, just what we need..........another lawyer hanging around

:D <<<<<<< implies j/k there huskylawyer, thanks for showing up and I hope you stick around for some good natured ribbing.

huskylawyer
9/4/2006, 08:06 PM
Oh good, just what we need..........another lawyer hanging around

:D <<<<<<< implies j/k there huskylawyer, thanks for showing up and I hope you stick around for some good natured ribbing.

No worries. :)

I've very excited about coming to Norman. I've been to a fair amount of away venues (Ann Arbor, Columbus, Pasadena, South Bend.....). Now Norman! I actually used to love Oklahoma back in the Switzer days, so I'm looking forward to soaking up the tradition.

OUinFLA
9/4/2006, 08:16 PM
Somebody needs to invite this Husky to "the tailgate".

rainiersooner
9/5/2006, 12:01 AM

Three wins in two years.

MiccoMacey
9/5/2006, 12:10 AM
Three wins in two years.

Rainier,

I used to live in Olympia/Tacoma for three years.

Best three years of my life (scenery-wise).

Man, I miss the Great NorthWest.

Snrfn4ever08
9/5/2006, 12:56 AM
oh, i read this wrong at first and thought you were asking for a decent husker forum and i was about to respond with "you've gotta have a decent husker first." but that's just me. i'm dumb like that:D