PDA

View Full Version : Wait, I'm confused...

OUstudent4life
9/4/2006, 10:19 AM
PT plays a decent game, especially for a guy that's been again officially the QB for, oh, just over a month. Problems, but they might be correctable.

Oh, and we won. 1000% better than last year.

And the national media seems to be writing off our season.

Well, I'm ok with that. Now, if we don't improve over the season, then I'd be a little more upset.

In retrospect, I'm not confused. It's the national media. They hate us, right? :D:D

OUHOMER
9/4/2006, 10:31 AM
Yea they hate us. The honeymoon is over. I think when usuc kicked us, it started, now we have to pull a year 2000 dealio

Pricetag
9/4/2006, 10:37 AM
The local media kinda relished it, too, at least in Tulsa. There were valid criticisms for the defense, to be sure, and Paul didn't exactly play a stellar game, but I was pleased with him. The World, however, seemed to focus on the negatives of his performance while proclaiming that OSU is back after their big win over Missouri State.

bri
9/4/2006, 10:58 AM
Oh god, yeah. The O'Collegian East had a freakin' field day with the fact that we "struggled" and "barely escaped UAB's upset bid". They also would not shut up about how if it weren't for that damn Adrian Peterson kid, Tulsa would have FOR SURE beaten us last year, 'cause they're the best program in Oklahoma.

Gah.

TheLadiesMike
9/4/2006, 11:10 AM
while proclaiming that OSU is back after their big win over Missouri State.

Back? Back to what? Houston Bowl bids? :rolleyes:

Ash
9/4/2006, 11:22 AM
Oh god, yeah. The O'Collegian East had a freakin' field day with the fact that we "struggled" and "barely escaped UAB's upset bid". They also would not shut up about how if it weren't for that damn Adrian Peterson kid, Tulsa would have FOR SURE beaten us last year, 'cause they're the best program in Oklahoma.

Gah.

Believe it or not, some of that has trickled west. Some scrub commentator on the radio last week was talking about TU being the best football team in the state of Oklahoma.

Kragthorpe has done a nice jorb, but c'mon now.:kelvin:

bri
9/4/2006, 11:22 AM
They can only hope for such lofty goals, my friend. :D

TheGodfather889
9/4/2006, 11:29 AM
I don't like the media writing us off. I like Oklahoma to be respected and revered as one of the elite teams in the nation.

OUstudent4life
9/4/2006, 11:30 AM
We should be (respected, that is).

Oklahoma is the only Big 12 team that doesn't face a I-AA opponent this season, and based on Saturday's results, the others might be rethinking their positions.

Way to go, Colorado.

bri
9/4/2006, 11:38 AM
[random n00b]YEAH, BUT UAB IS MORE WORSER THAN ANY OF THOSE 1-AA TEAMS!!! IF WE HAD PLAYED MISSOURI STATE, WE WOULD HAVE LOST BECAUSE WE ARE SUCKY AND I ONLY BITCH AND MOAN LIKE A LITTLE GIRL BECAUSE I LOVE THIS SUCKY TEAM SO MUCH!!!!![random n00b]

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/4/2006, 11:43 AM
I don't like the media writing us off. I like Oklahoma to be respected and revered as one of the elite teams in the nation.I don't think they LIKE to give us any attention, even when we are kicking butt. However, the no-show against suc in the OB, coupled with the 4 losses last year, puts us on the show-me list with the media.

Jello Biafra
9/4/2006, 11:53 AM
proclaiming that OSU is back after their big win over Missouri State.

UAB would have beaten LosuR by 20 yesterday.......

rogcoley
9/4/2006, 12:02 PM
Game set and match to William Favor. That is exactly what we face with the fiction writers A.K.A. “sports journalists”. When all you do all day is process sports and most of these idiots are frustrated wannabe jocks, you become too critical. It’s like the people that are wannabe musicians masquerading as music critics/journalists. If they were serious about it, THEY’D BE DOING IT AND NOT TALKING ABOUT IT!!! Except for Beano or Corso. They’re too busy being Jabba The Hut wannabes. They get winded overcoming their swollen prostates when taking a leak.

rogcoley
9/4/2006, 12:05 PM
UAB would have beaten LosuR by 20 yesterday.......

Jello. Love the moniker. What is Nancy Reagan's favorite rock band up to these days?

douxpaysan
9/4/2006, 12:19 PM
Except for Beano or Corso. They’re too busy being Jabba The Hut wannabes. They get winded overcoming their swollen prostates when taking a leak.spek

rogcoley
9/4/2006, 12:41 PM
spek

Was ist dieses spek?

MojoRisen
9/4/2006, 01:17 PM
Don't think mister brown didn't throw the kitchen sink at us- plus we had no film on that kid hunt....

mojohornfan
9/4/2006, 01:29 PM
Yea they hate us. The honeymoon is over. I think when usuc kicked us, it started, now we have to pull a year 2000 dealio

Not to beat a "man" when he's down, but you have to be realistic just a bit. Mike Stoops was THE man and since he's been gone, your defense just hasn't been the same. Allowing 300 yards to UAB should prove it. There will be no year 2000 this year.

The "whorn" thing is getting old. Find something else.

MojoRisen
9/4/2006, 01:31 PM
Colt but boy Mccoy is going down~! He will never be hit as hard as he will be come october- 1000 bounty on his head

mojohornfan
9/4/2006, 01:34 PM
Colt but boy Mccoy

Hilarious!!!http://bestsmileys.com/hitting/4.gif

StoopTroup
9/4/2006, 01:42 PM
It's hard to forget stuff like this after only losing 1 game to your team.

Bottomline...we are your biggest obstacle every year.

It's why your school seemed so eager to end the RRSO IMO.

2000 #10 Oklahoma 63 #11 Texas 14 Dallas
2001 #3 Oklahoma 14 #5 Texas 3 Dallas
2002 #2 Oklahoma 35 #3 Texas 24 Dallas
2003 #1 Oklahoma 65 #11 Texas 13 Dallas
2004 #2 Oklahoma 12 #5 Texas 0 Dallas

MojoRisen
9/4/2006, 01:43 PM
Jevon in a femdom video just released!

mojohornfan
9/4/2006, 01:47 PM
It's hard to forget stuff like this after only losing 1 game to your team.

Bottomline...we are your biggest obstacle every year.

It's why your school seemed so eager to end the RRSO IMO.

2000 #10 Oklahoma 63 #11 Texas 14 Dallas
2001 #3 Oklahoma 14 #5 Texas 3 Dallas
2002 #2 Oklahoma 35 #3 Texas 24 Dallas
2003 #1 Oklahoma 65 #11 Texas 13 Dallas
2004 #2 Oklahoma 12 #5 Texas 0 Dallas

Stop living in the past. Our biggest obstacle this year is tOSU and our freshman QB. And maybe TECH AT Lubbock and UN at Lincoln, but certainly not OU in Dallas!

Jello Biafra
9/4/2006, 01:49 PM
Stop living in the past. Our biggest obstacle this year is tOSU and our freshman QB. And maybe TECH AT Lubbock and UN at Lincoln, but certainly not OU in Dallas!

keep telling yourselves that whoren......'

the path to the bigXII championship and more times than not, the national championship go right through norman every year.

mojohornfan
9/4/2006, 01:52 PM
keep telling yourselves that whoren......'

the path to the bigXII championship and more times than not, the national championship go right through norman every year.

Its obvious! UAB=304 yards! What happens in the past stays in the past. Unless you can get Mikey back from Arizona, those days are long gone!

MojoRisen
9/4/2006, 01:56 PM
Its obvious! UAB=304 yards! What happens in the past stays in the past. Unless you can get Mikey back from Arizona, those days are long gone!

Both Quarterbacks for Saxet will be losed in the RRS- Mr. Nasty is going to take me up on the 1000 bounty... Who is third string for Saxet -

mojohornfan
9/4/2006, 01:58 PM
Both Quarterbacks for Saxet will be losed in the RRS- Mr. Nasty is going to take me up on the 1000 bounty... Who is third string for Saxet -

What did you just say? I only speak english!

http://bestsmileys.com/lol/19.gif

Soonerman08
9/4/2006, 02:00 PM

I seem to recall our defense shutting down your "best player" Mr. Young back in 2004. That was without Mike Stoops. Sorry Whorn your argument isn't really valid. Try again next time.

MojoRisen
9/4/2006, 02:01 PM
You better learn a 2nd langauge quickly- I only use jelly or surup!

MiccoMacey
9/4/2006, 02:12 PM

Play a team that could beat any Oklahoma High School team then come and talk about football.

You guys will have all your questions answered next week. We've been tested once, but our next biggest test will come against Oregon the week after.

Until then, we're the only team that has faced any adversity. And we won.

StoopTroup
9/4/2006, 02:18 PM
I'm sure Mack has written us off already just as you seem to have.

That will make this game even more sweet if you eat your words.

whorns like you amaze us all here at Soonerfans.

:pop:

mojohornfan
9/4/2006, 02:35 PM
I'm sure Mack has written us off already just as you seem to have.

That will make this game even more sweet if you eat your words.

whorns like you amaze us all here at Soonerfans.

:pop:

Sonnerfans like you amaze me for bringing up the past so damn much! TODAY IS SEP.4, 2006. NOT SEP. 2004. Like I said, victories in the past do not win games here in the PRESENT.

MojoRisen
9/4/2006, 02:37 PM
COLT AND JEVON- spells oskies!

47straight
9/4/2006, 02:38 PM

HAHAHA! YOU WILL SOON LOSE CHIZEK AND THEN KARMA WILL BITE YOU IN THE *** FOR SAYING THIS WHEN YOUR DEFENSE IS SOFT! HAHAHA!

Paperclip
9/4/2006, 02:39 PM
Like I said, victories in the past do not win games here in the PRESENT.

Says the guy with a year old reference in his sig line.

StoopTroup
9/4/2006, 02:39 PM
Sonnerfans like you amaze me for bringing up the past so damn much! TODAY IS SEP.4, 2006. NOT SEP. 2004. Like I said, victories in the past do not win games here in the PRESENT.
I'm positive I didn't mention the past in the last post.

What's your problem?

Nevermind...it's obvious.

mojohornfan
9/4/2006, 02:44 PM
COLT AND JEVON- spells oskies!

Learn to spell their names before you make a joke. Might actually sho you no what U R tolking abaot!

mojohornfan
9/4/2006, 02:46 PM
I seem to recall our defense shutting down your "best player" Mr. Young back in 2004. That was without Mike Stoops. Sorry Whorn your argument isn't really valid. Try again next time.

Sorry! It was this guy living in the past!

47straight
Learn to spell their names before you make a joke. Might actually sho you no what U R tolking abaot!

HAHAHA! SHOULDN'T YOU BE MARCHING IN A MAYDAY PARADE COMRADE WHORN INSTEAD OF POSTING ON AN AMERICAN WEBSITE?

MojoRisen

Doesn't that **** you off! they are both butt boys! Gang rape

47straight
9/4/2006, 02:47 PM
Sorry! It was this guy living in the past!

HAHAHA! YOU TALK ABOUT LIVING IN THE PAST BUT YOU STILL CELEBRATE YOUR CHAMPIONSHIP FROM *LAST* SEASON! HAHAHA YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE.

mojohornfan
9/4/2006, 02:48 PM
Says the guy with a year old reference in his sig line.

Is that you BOFZ paperclip? Good to see ya! No wonder you said you don't like it over here. HEE HEE!

47straight
9/4/2006, 02:49 PM

HAHAHA! YOU MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE SPELLING WRONG BUT YOU MIX UP POSTS!

47straight
9/4/2006, 02:50 PM
Is that you BOFZ paperclip? Good to see ya! No wonder you said you don't like it over here. HEE HEE!

HAHAHA! YOU TRY TO GIVE SHOUTOUTS TO OTHER POSTERS TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL MORE WELCOME! HAHAHA BUT YOU DON'T REALIZE YOU'RE NOT! BUT YOU KNOW THAT WHORNFANS.COM TAKES FOREVER TO LOAD SO THERE'S NO PLACE TO GO.

mojohornfan
9/4/2006, 02:51 PM
HAHAHA! YOU TALK ABOUT LIVING IN THE PAST BUT YOU STILL CELEBRATE YOUR CHAMPIONSHIP FROM *LAST* SEASON! HAHAHA YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE.
Should I even say how stupid that just looked?

But since you brought it up, when did I say anything about winning last year.

47straight
9/4/2006, 02:53 PM
What did you just say? I only speak english!

HAHAHA! YOU ARE MONOLINGUAL DESPITE LIVING IN A STATE THAT SPEAKS SO MUCH SPANISH. WHY ARE YOU SO IGNORANT OF YOUR STATE'S CULTURE? HAHAHA TEXAS PUBLIC SCHOOLS = NO FOREIGN LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT

StoopTroup
9/4/2006, 02:54 PM
when did I say anything about winning last year.
You do know it happened right?

47straight
9/4/2006, 02:58 PM
Should I even say how stupid that just looked?

But since you brought it up, when did I say anything about winning last year.

HAHAHA! CHECK OUT http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1174747&postcount=61 AND DON'T TELL ME YOU DON'T BUY ANY NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GEAR. EITHER WAY YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE! YOU SHOULD CHANGE YOUR LOCATION TO HYPOCRITE-VILLE OR HYPOCRITE-LAND HAHAHA!

HAHAHA! YOU ALSO RESPONDED TO ONLY 1 OF MY POSTS TO YOU SO THAT MEANS YOU IMPLICITLY AGREE WITH ****ALL**** OF THE OTHERS WELCOME ABOARD HAHAHA!

StoopTroup
9/4/2006, 03:01 PM
heh.

Ash
9/4/2006, 03:01 PM
whorn fans are hilarious. After winning their first championship since before most of them were born, they suddenly pop out of the wood work and feel compelled to get in everybody's face.

They're kinda like the pimple-faced kid that never got a date in high school, then gets his first taste of p'tang and falls in love. No worries, though, because inevitably they'll realize she wasn't that hawt, she didn't really love them, and that they're not Don Juan - they're still that pimply faced geek, just older.

VY is gone - that means more than any whorn is ready to admit. Just because some jackass on TV says Mack is a good coach, doesn't make it true. Worry about your own, whorn, it's not as golden as it seems to you.

Whorn, log off your mommie's computer and take a breath, your annual October ***-whoopin' will be here soon enough.

Ash
9/4/2006, 03:03 PM
HAHAHA! YOU TRY TO GIVE SHOUTOUTS TO OTHER POSTERS TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL MORE WELCOME! HAHAHA BUT YOU DON'T REALIZE YOU'RE NOT! BUT YOU KNOW THAT WHORNFANS.COM TAKES FOREVER TO LOAD SO THERE'S NO PLACE TO GO.

:D :D :D :D :texan: :D

MojoRisen
9/4/2006, 03:04 PM
whorn fans are hilarious. After winning their first championship since before most of them were born, they suddenly pop out of the wood work and feel compelled to get in everybody's face.

They're kinda like the pimple-faced kid that never got a date in high school, then gets his first taste of p'tang and falls in love. No worries, though, because inevitably they'll realize she wasn't that hawt, she didn't really love them, and that they're not Don Juan - they're still that pimply faced geek, just older.

VY is gone - that means more than any whorn is ready to admit. Just because some jackass on TV says Mack is a good coach, doesn't make it true. Worry about your own, whorn, it's not as golden as it seems to you.

Whorn, log off your mommie's computer and take a breath, your annual October ***-whoopin' will be here soon enough.

Money !

Jello Biafra
9/4/2006, 03:49 PM

in 2000, kansas and rice combined for 600+ yards of offense the two weeks leading up to our game with you puds smackers. remeber what happened?

in 2003.......3 of our first 4 (alabama, fresno state, ucla)opponents had in excess of 250 yards on our defense and you DO remember what happened that year right? let me give you a hint....

it was one of the largest collective *** whuppins you guys have taken since football was invented.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/4/2006, 03:59 PM
The "whorn" thing is getting old. Find something else.Oh yes, by all means, fellow Soonerfans.com folks, PLEEEZE stop calling them whorns, 'cause it's getting OLD.

bri
9/4/2006, 05:32 PM
Well, I don't want to make them sad.

That's what the *ss-kicking on October 7th is for. :D

TrophyCollector
9/4/2006, 05:36 PM
Oh yes, by all means, fellow Soonerfans.com folks, PLEEEZE stop calling them whorns, 'cause it's getting OLD.

****ing whorns, I hate texass.

Jello Biafra
9/4/2006, 05:36 PM
The "whorn" thing is getting old. Find something else.

how bout F*ck off??? that work for you. if not, let us know and we can do something else to accomodate yer dumbazz....

StoopTroup
9/4/2006, 07:28 PM
I bet his parents came home.

OUinFLA
9/4/2006, 08:12 PM
**** off, dip ****

that has a nice ring to it.
seems kinda familier too.