PDA

View Full Version : Football JOTD

OUinFLA
9/4/2006, 10:01 AM
Football

Three football fans were on their way to watch the games when one noticed a foot sticking out of the bushes by the side of the road. They stopped and discovered a beautiful nude female dead drunk.

Out of respect and propriety, the Broncos fan took off his cap and placed it over her right breast. The 49ers fan took off his cap and placed it over her left breast. Following their lead, the Raiders fan took off his cap and placed it over her crotch.

The police were called and when the officer arrived, he conducted his inspection. First, he lifted up the Broncos cap, replaced it, and wrote down some notes. Next, he lifted the 49ers cap, replaced it, and wrote down some more notes. The officer then lifted the Raiders cap, replaced it, then lifted it again, replaced it, lifted it a third time, and replaced it one last time.

The Raiders fan was getting upset and finally asked, "What are you, a pervert or something? Why do you keep lifting and looking, lifting and looking?"

"Well, I am simply surprised. Normally when I look under a Raiders hat, I find an a**hole."

Rogue
9/4/2006, 10:28 AM
My favorite "aggie" joke.
Two aggies, one from oSu and one from aTm were travelling together.
They stopped to perform an aggie fire drill when they noticed a sheep that had it's head stuck in the fence. oSu Aggie has his way with the sheep, looks over at aTm aggie and asks "you wan't some of this?"

atm Aggie says "dayyum right"... bends over and sticks his head in the fence.

rogcoley
9/4/2006, 02:04 PM
I'm a Raider fan from back in the Hewritt Dixon days and I find that joke........
HYSTERICAL!!!!