PDA

View Full Version : Richetti picks lOSUr

crimson&cream
9/3/2006, 10:15 PM
Texas players need to learn that when they get up here in Okie land permanantly how the majority of Okies think lOSUR is a joke that wants not to be.I'm sure he doen't know that most Okies will have him in Stoolwater not stillwater.They need to bone up down there in Taxass about the general attitude of people here in Ok toward lOSUr if your going to make it your home for 4 yrs.

sooneron
9/3/2006, 10:16 PM
Why do you hate whataburger?

boomrsoonr
9/3/2006, 10:30 PM
I feel like I missed something. :confused:

sooneron
9/3/2006, 10:32 PM
Supposedly a stud DE out of Dallas area, I believe. He must really embrace heartache and mediocrity.

and sheep

crimson&cream
9/3/2006, 10:33 PM
Why do you hate whataburger?
because it's such a waste of talent going there and beside the action is at Stoolwater McDonalds on Sat for when you see a 100 tractor's circling it you know it's prom night!

Readyfor8
9/3/2006, 10:37 PM
Supposedly a stud DE out of Dallas area, I believe. He must really embrace heartache and mediocrity.

and sheep

I always thought that OSU fans had sex with sheep. Recently I found out that Texans think that A&M fans have sex with sheep. I have also heard that Alabamanians think that Auburn fans have sex with sheep.

So I ask... If all this is true, don't you think it's the sheep that are sluts?

sooneron
9/3/2006, 10:42 PM
I always thought that OSU fans had sex with sheep. Recently I found out that Texans think that A&M fans have sex with sheep. I have also heard that Alabamanians think that Auburn fans have sex with sheep.

I think it's how they dress and how they flirt. I mean, they're asking for it. That's what a puke told me.

olevetonahill
9/3/2006, 10:51 PM

The sheep have No choice . those other fags Do :eek:

boomrsoonr
9/3/2006, 11:03 PM

It's "Cruelty to Animals" for them to leave the sheep unsatisfied.

OUstud
9/3/2006, 11:11 PM
Nah, they aren't sluts, Aggy likes to be stealthy and sneak up on them.

Soonerus
9/3/2006, 11:13 PM
Could be the T.Boone factor...I hate to recognize it ...