PDA

View Full Version : Another bird update

olevetonahill
9/3/2006, 06:48 PM
He said Boomer today :D :D :D :D :D
Bit the hell out the GF lol :eek: has fallin asleep on my shoulder numerious times , hes there now :cool:
Every parrot site ive visted has said " dont let him sit on your shoulder " He will hurt you :twinkies:
I trust this bird all the way . Hell I even make kissy actions at him and he gets rite in my face kissing me back :cool:
Hes cool as hell . Thanks again Jerk .
Hes damn near as spoiled as Knothead :cool:

Tailwind
9/3/2006, 06:52 PM
Every parrot knows a Pirate when it sees one LOL :D Does sound like a cool bird.

Rogue
9/3/2006, 06:56 PM
What's the theory with them hurting you on your shoulder? Just go bird-***-berzerk and attack an ear or something?

olevetonahill
9/3/2006, 07:21 PM
What's the theory with them hurting you on your shoulder? Just go bird-***-berzerk and attack an ear or something?
what they've told me is that I'm its mate and when it senses danger it goes bird shat crazy trying to get its mate to fly away from the danger . But the only thing here is Knothead and the bird already has his bluff in om him :D :D :D

Newbomb Turk
9/3/2006, 07:29 PM
Hell I even make kissy actions at him and he gets rite in my face kissing me back... what they've told me is that I'm its mate...

I think your bird might be ghey. ;)

olevetonahill
9/3/2006, 07:33 PM
I think your bird might be ghey. ;)
Hell I dont care ! at least it said Boomer:D :cool:

Newbomb Turk
9/3/2006, 07:38 PM
Hell I dont care ! at least it said Boomer:D :cool:

OK - if you get him to say "Boomer Sooner", then if offsets him being ghey. :)

BoogercountySooner
9/3/2006, 07:39 PM
Fatten him up for Thanksgiving!:D :D

olevetonahill
9/3/2006, 07:41 PM
OK - if you get him to say "Boomer Sooner", then if offsets him being ghey. :)
Thats the plan :D

olevetonahill
9/3/2006, 07:42 PM
Fatten him up for Thanksgiving!:D :D
Thats also the plan if he Doesnt say Boomer Sooner by then ;)

GottaHavePride
9/3/2006, 08:22 PM

A lot of larger birds can exert a hell of a lot of force with their beaks without realizing they might injure you. They can just be playing with you and accidentally gash your finger open. (I should know, PG's cockatoo has done it to me often enough.)

I usually don't have a problem with birds, they just have to learn the "No Ears or Eyeballs" rule.

Okla-homey
9/3/2006, 08:25 PM

Why do you think pirates who have parrots on their shoulders invariably have eyepatches worn on the bird side? Hmmmm?

olevetonahill
9/3/2006, 11:49 PM
QUOTE=Okla-homey]Why do you think pirates who have parrots on their shoulders invariably have eyepatches worn on the bird side? Hmmmm?[/QUOTE]
Thats the thinking . I always thot it was because their Eye itched and they had that dam hook thing :eek:

SoonerInFla
9/4/2006, 07:14 AM
I usually don't have a problem with birds, they just have to learn the "No Ears or Eyeballs" rule.

So, I guess you just spank or something em when they pull their beek out and your eyeball is hangin off it.

:confused:

Rogue
9/4/2006, 07:22 AM
So, I guess you just spank or something em when they pull their beek out and your eyeball is hangin off it.

I think that'd call for a bird timeout in the corner.

BoogercountySooner
9/4/2006, 07:22 AM

You at least yell out "Get your goshdarn pecker out of my eye"!:)

OUinFLA
9/4/2006, 08:13 AM
I have an aquaintance who used to kiss his parrot.
Then one day the parrot bit thru his lip.
He doesnt do the kissy thing anymore.

It did impress the heck out of the people he was showing how cool it was.
They first thought he did it that way regularly. "What a man."

OUinFLA
9/4/2006, 08:15 AM
A pirate walks off his ship. He has a wooden leg, a hook instead of a hand, and a patch over his right eye. He sits down on a bench, and begins throwing peanuts to the seagulls.

Two curious young children shyly sit down next to him and ask the pirate how he came to have a wooden leg.

The pirate replies, "Well, I was standing on the deck of me ship one day, and a wave washed me overboard. Then a shark came along and bit me leg off!"

The little boy then asked, "How did you lose your hand?"

"Many years ago, I was fighting the Navy, and one of them scalawags cuts me hand off. Their doc couldn't find a hand, so they puts this hook on," answered the pirate.

Next, the little girl asked, "How did you lose your eye?"

"Well," says the pirate, "I was standing watch up in the crow's nest, and just as I looked up, a lousy seagull flew over and did his business right in me eye!"

The children, thoroughly confused, exclaim "How did THAT cause you to lose your eye?"

The pirate replies, "Well, it was me first day with the hook."