PDA

View Full Version : I would like to thank the person at Arvest Bank on Lindsey

oumartin
9/3/2006, 04:57 PM
that so kindly took my atm card from the atm machine and into the bank lobby so I could come back and claim it.
There are still some good people out in this world.

Frozen Sooner
9/3/2006, 05:04 PM
Right on-good for him. Lots of places won't do that-including us. It's a policy I strongly disagree with.

I actually had a pretty good experience at that Arvest a few years back as well when trying to cash some traveler's checks. The teller didn't want to do it because I didn't have an account, but the manager came out and corrected the issue immediately.

Newbomb Turk
9/3/2006, 05:08 PM
The wife & I found some guys wallet at the movie theater a couple weeks ago. We turned it in at the information desk. I'm still kicking myself for not taking the cash out of the wallet first.

;)

oumartin
9/3/2006, 05:10 PM
why am i not suprised with your statement newbomb?

Newbomb Turk
9/3/2006, 05:16 PM
why am i not suprised with your statement newbomb?

you're just lucky I didn't find your ATM card. :D

oumartin
9/3/2006, 05:20 PM
why, you gonna pull the other 23.00 bucks out?

Newbomb Turk
9/3/2006, 05:28 PM
so martin, how's the new job & home thing working out for you?

yermom
9/3/2006, 05:30 PM
Right on-good for him. Lots of places won't do that-including us. It's a policy I strongly disagree with.

I actually had a pretty good experience at that Arvest a few years back as well when trying to cash some traveler's checks. The teller didn't want to do it because I didn't have an account, but the manager came out and corrected the issue immediately.

what exactly do you disagree with?

you just don't want people taking out cash at all do you? :P

Frozen Sooner
9/3/2006, 05:34 PM
what exactly do you disagree with?

you just don't want people taking out cash at all do you? :P

I disagree with us not opening the ATM up and giving people their cards back.

But really, no. I want people to put their money in the bank and just kind of forget about it.