PDA

View Full Version : I was sick as a dawg at the game yesterday

usmc-sooner
9/3/2006, 11:18 AM
I ate at Taco Bell before the game. I've never been a big fan of Taco Bell but that's what the kids wanted. About half way to the stadium, I'm puking. I threw up 4 times before the game started.

So if you saw a guy that was walking in from the Madison Elementary parking that kept bending over and hurling that was me.

Newbomb Turk
9/3/2006, 11:19 AM
I almost threw up during the game. But it wasn't from what I ate.

stoopified
9/3/2006, 11:21 AM
I almost threw up during the game. But it wasn't from what I ate.
:D D flu,huh?

TheGodfather889
9/3/2006, 02:54 PM
Wow that's odd. I was sick yesterday,during the game. I'm still feeling sick as a dog.

SoonerBacker
9/3/2006, 03:46 PM
Bet you didn't feel as bad as the UAB team doctor that got creamed on the sideline! BTW, does anyone know if she was alright? That was almost as hard a hit as Joe Jon laid on that block for AD! And she wasn't wearing pads!!!! :eek:

StoopTroup
9/3/2006, 03:48 PM
Bet you didn't feel as bad as the UAB team doctor that gor creamed on the sideline! BTW, doen anyone know if she was alright? That was almost as hard a hit as Joe Jon laid on that block for AD! And she wasn't wearing pads!!!! :eek:
Wonder how's she's doing this morning?

OUfan7
9/3/2006, 04:40 PM
Somebody needs to check on #11 for them. AD runs clean over him, damn near knocked him out and then Joe Jon decleats him on that block.

oumartin
9/3/2006, 05:39 PM
was the girl hurt when their player hit the big equipment box on the sideline? i thought that player was out for the count.

jk the sooner fan
9/3/2006, 05:49 PM
Bet you didn't feel as bad as the UAB team doctor that got creamed on the sideline! BTW, does anyone know if she was alright? That was almost as hard a hit as Joe Jon laid on that block for AD! And she wasn't wearing pads!!!! :eek:

it wasnt the actual hit from the player that put her out, her head hit the equipment box and laid her out cold

hope she's ok