PDA

View Full Version : Nebraska Volleyball>Nebraska Football

royalfan5
9/3/2006, 10:26 AM
based on my gameday experience yesterday. Note to UNL athletic department people, adding more seats only causes problems when you don't upgrade the infrastructure to handle the extra people. Also, putting the students in one section would solve a lot of problems. On the upside, I had a pitcher of Boulvevard infront of me by the second quarter and the folks at the game were sitting on wet aluminum. The volleyball game was a lot more fun, highlighted by the NU ladies gangland style execution of Middle Tenneesee State.(Why is it Middle instead of Central? However it would be cool if other states would about that style of naming. The Left Michigan Broncos instead of Western Michigan, that would be sweet) Also, NU's domination of the Big VIII/XII borders on obscene, 27 titles in 30 years. Iowa State has never won a set against Nebraska, that's pretty much unreal.

King Crimson
9/3/2006, 10:29 AM
wimmins volleyball smack. that's pretty much unreal.

i sat next to some NU ROTC pistol team members at a CU spring game once....and if there are bigger, skin tight t-shirt tucked into 1970's gym shorts, crew cut, pasty pimple faced GOOBERS in the world....i'd be sooo-prized.

royalfan5
9/3/2006, 10:32 AM
wimmins volleyball smack. that's pretty much unreal.

i sat next to some NU ROTC pistol team members at a CU spring game once....and if there are bigger, skin tight t-shirt tucked into 1970's gym shorts, crew cut, pasty pimple faced GOOBERS in the world....i'd be sooo-prized.
I take volleyball pretty seriously. My mom played volleyball colleigately, and both her and my aunts were coaches. I grew up around the game just as much as I grew up around farming.

King Crimson
9/3/2006, 10:34 AM
that's cool.

Flagstaffsooner
9/3/2006, 10:38 AM
Do Husker volleyball players beat up their girlfriends?;)

royalfan5
9/3/2006, 10:39 AM
Do Husker volleyball players beat up their girlfriends?;)
Not that I'm aware of, but that might be kind of hot under certain circumstances.

Flagstaffsooner
9/3/2006, 10:47 AM
Not that I'm aware of, but that might be kind of hot under certain circumstances.Really. I like volleyball too. Them girls are tall.