PDA

View Full Version : ABC already gave Quinn the Heisman

Statalyzer
9/3/2006, 09:22 AM
Did anyone else here the annoucer say sometime like "Notre Dame and their Heisman Trophy Winning QB, Brady Quinn"?

:eek: :rolleyes:

Egeo
9/3/2006, 09:38 AM
that was bob davie... he's a moron
that just happens to know alot about football

sooner518
9/3/2006, 09:39 AM
Did anyone else here the annoucer say sometime like "Notre Dame and their Heisman Trophy Winning QB, Brady Quinn"?

:eek: :rolleyes:
Cnnsi.com has a great story about how Quinn "rescued" Notre Dame from losing. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/cory_mccartney/09/03/notre.dame.quinn/index.html

"This defense (Notre Dame) looked better than it did in a year ago, but it's still light-years behind an offense that is built to win a championship now."

What game were they watching?! The defense was the only thing that kept the IRish in the game. Well, that and the fact that Geogia Tech decided not to throw to Calvin Johnson in the 2nd half.

Quinn looked absolutely lost in the first half. Then his incredible receivers made some incredible catches (and pushoffs from Samardjizijiza on a 50 yard catch).

The spin machine is out in full force. gag me

King Crimson
9/3/2006, 09:40 AM
Quinn's semen was squirting out Musberger's ears as near as i could tell watching that game during the commerical breaks of the OU-UAB game.

fadada1
9/3/2006, 09:49 AM
Quinn's semen was squirting out Musberger's ears as near as i could tell watching that game during the commerical breaks of the OU-UAB game.
fantastic visual:D

OKC-SLC
9/3/2006, 09:57 AM
and THAT's why KC has HDTV.