Receivers C+
O Line D

D LIne D
LB C
Secondary D

SP Teams A

Blues1
9/2/2006, 09:36 PM
Looks about right to me -- Maybe a C - for secoundary....??

Still R'

BoogercountySooner
9/2/2006, 09:48 PM
Bobby Jack has some work to do!

tbl
9/2/2006, 09:53 PM
I say A to A+ for TE.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
9/2/2006, 09:54 PM
I say A to A+ for TE.

uh, fumble?

KC//CRIMSON
9/2/2006, 10:01 PM
I say A to A+ for one TE.

;)

Rogue
9/2/2006, 10:02 PM
Frosh fumbled, JoeJon was my player of the game.

Egeo
9/2/2006, 10:06 PM
the defense didnt play great, but better than the credit you give them imo

when you hold someone to 17 points, that should be enough to win
wolfe got beat 3 times but he made some good plays on stopping the option. he also had the wr blanketed on their last big pass of the game

lb's missed some tackles so a C is probably fair
and the dline got pressure when we didnt blitz but some of the dt's got beat pretty good sometimes

id say the defense as a whole was in teh c/c- range
i probably rate them that low because i know their potential

RedstickSooner
9/2/2006, 10:25 PM
Okay, can one of the gurus explain what was going on to pull our D-line up and tangle 'em up so huge running lanes opened up? Were they just doing the same thing o-linemen do during screen passes, letting 'em by, and then grabbing them from the side...?

Our d-linemen are *good* -- nobody has suggested otherwise, and we have a history of having good linemen, so I can't dig the notion that this is due to inferior ability / talent / preperation... THerefore, it seems like it has to be a coaching issue. Either their coaches came up with a great scheme to use against us, or our coaches had our guys doing the wrong thing.

What was the deal? And is there reason to believe whatever went wrong will be corrected by the next game? This D-line has waaaay too much depth and talent for it to suddenly turn into this bizarre liability.