PDA

View Full Version : "Official" Cal vs. Tennessee Thread

Rogue
9/2/2006, 04:30 PM
As a new Tennessee native I feel compelled to start the thread. Could be an interesting way to kill time until kickoff of the OU game.

StoopTroup
9/2/2006, 04:32 PM
As a new Tennessee native...
What exactly is this?

Cam
9/2/2006, 04:33 PM
Hello Bonnie.

Like she owed me money.

oufan1
9/2/2006, 04:33 PM
I was wondering the same thing?

Rogue
9/2/2006, 04:34 PM
Umm...transplant I guess would be the accurate term.

Rogue
9/2/2006, 04:36 PM
Cal's gonna throw all day.

msteudem
9/2/2006, 04:36 PM
The video went black on the first play. How great.

Rogue
9/2/2006, 04:37 PM
VOLS run D is spose'd to be pretty good.

msteudem
9/2/2006, 04:38 PM
Lynch just got pummeled.

Rogue
9/2/2006, 04:39 PM
Rocky Top, Smokey, Checkerboard endzones, Tennessee has some good traditions. Meacham is from Tulsa.

msteudem
9/2/2006, 04:40 PM
Nice pass by Ainge.

Rogue
9/2/2006, 04:48 PM
That was a good pass by Longshore, looked like dood just dropped it.

msteudem
9/2/2006, 04:59 PM
Vols strike first.

Rogue
9/2/2006, 05:01 PM
Tennessee looks more physical. Both teams have some speed.

Rogue
9/2/2006, 05:01 PM

msteudem
9/2/2006, 05:05 PM
I would challenge that. The ball was loose before he went down.

msteudem
9/2/2006, 05:08 PM
Which talking head said Cal was going to go the MNC? I wonder what he thinks about that prediction now.

OUinFLA
9/2/2006, 05:19 PM

this is not just my opinion.

msteudem
9/2/2006, 05:32 PM
back to back picks

How exciting!

OUinFLA
9/2/2006, 05:35 PM
If Cal would just leave their defense on the field all the time, they might do better. It think they have more postive yards than the offense at this time.

Cam
9/2/2006, 05:35 PM
For all the action this game's had, you'd figure it would be more than a 7-0 game.

msteudem
9/2/2006, 05:36 PM
Meachum is really good. It sure would be nice if he was wearing Crimson and Cream instead of Orange and Cream.

Rogue
9/2/2006, 05:40 PM
Yup. He had an off year last year, but he's been a college stud.

royalfan5
9/2/2006, 06:37 PM
This game has turned into a baby seal clubbing

Rogue
9/2/2006, 06:39 PM
The rout is on. 35-0

AllVol
9/2/2006, 11:17 PM
Where is all the BIG BAD OU UT Sucks and are on a downward spiral attitude at now?????????????? lmao... After struggling with UAB, you wish you had HALF the talent we do.. I told you people, last year was a FLUKE... you wouldnt listen, and now, you'll see for yourself... OH, yeah, by the way, your conference repped itself wonderfully, OU stinks, squeaking by UAB, and Colorado really showed their muscle... Extend a hearty thank you to your two arch rivals, UT and NU, for holding your conference afloat as at least respectable...lol... What a joke you people are!

critical_phil
9/2/2006, 11:20 PM
allvol..........*********gery at its finest.

Cam
9/3/2006, 09:59 AM
Where is all the BIG BAD OU UT Sucks and are on a downward spiral attitude at now?????????????? lmao... After struggling with UAB, you wish you had HALF the talent we do.. I told you people, last year was a FLUKE... you wouldnt listen, and now, you'll see for yourself... OH, yeah, by the way, your conference repped itself wonderfully, OU stinks, squeaking by UAB, and Colorado really showed their muscle... Extend a hearty thank you to your two arch rivals, UT and NU, for holding your conference afloat as at least respectable...lol... What a joke you people are!
You still wear orange dude. No getting around that.

King Crimson
9/3/2006, 10:12 AM

I'm Convinced. We suck and Tennessee is the greatest football team ever.

AllVol
9/3/2006, 01:37 PM
Once again, noone can comment with any intelligence, it was an IN YOUR FACE day, from me to you... Reality has set in, OU is STILL mediocre at best, and UT is proving last year was an aberration... Ha ha...

Octavian
9/3/2006, 01:40 PM
Once again, noone can comment with any intelligence, it was an IN YOUR FACE day, from me to you... Reality has set in, OU is STILL mediocre at best, and UT is proving last year was an aberration... Ha ha...

...says the guy who mistakes commas for periods.

Scotty
9/3/2006, 02:13 PM
Which talking head said Cal was going to go the MNC? I wonder what he thinks about that prediction now.

Corso, I believe. Go figure.

AllVol
9/3/2006, 08:00 PM
...says the guy who mistakes commas for periods.

Ya, do that, bang on my grammar since you one man show loving pansies cant say a word about my football team... Still, not one intelligent Sooner fan admitting they were TERRIBLY wrong, and being man enough to the eat the crow they laid for themselves... Its ok, struggling with UAB lets me know what kind of season your pathetic team will have, and you play in that weak conference that loses to DII team... HAAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAAHA

critical_phil
9/3/2006, 08:06 PM
Still, not one intelligent Sooner fan admitting they were TERRIBLY wrong

i'll nut up when i'm proven wrong. i stand by my statement:

tennessee fans are like texas fans with a southern drawl.

Cam
9/3/2006, 08:11 PM
I have just one question.

Just when the **** did ANYBODY on this site give a **** about Tennessee?

Readyfor8
9/3/2006, 08:11 PM
Ya, do that, bang on my grammar since you one man show loving pansies cant say a word about my football team... Still, not one intelligent Sooner fan admitting they were TERRIBLY wrong, and being man enough to the eat the crow they laid for themselves... Its ok, struggling with UAB lets me know what kind of season your pathetic team will have, and you play in that weak conference that loses to DII team... HAAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAAHA

How about I bang on the team that hasn't done anything for 7 fricken years. How about I bang on the team that didn't even go to a bowl game last year. Or better yet why don't you back your trailer up and wait till you actually prove something before you open your mouth.

Octavian
9/3/2006, 08:13 PM
...being man enough to the eat the crow they laid for themselves...

a new phrase has been coined in the foothills of Tennessee.