PDA

View Full Version : Top 100 Juniors to watch

Big John
9/2/2006, 03:33 PM
A list on scout originally from superprep.
Link (http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=146&p=9&c=4&pid=88&yr=2008)
It has Justin Johnson who is interested in OU. There's also Jameel Owens, a receiver from Muskogee HS that is interested in OU as well. Other players that are listed as interested in OU are DT Adren Dorsey (Texas), OL Stephen Good (Texas), and RB Tre Newton (Texas).

LoyalFan
9/2/2006, 10:07 PM
Who in the Hell would name a kid "British Footman"? They could have done better, mebbe "Pakistani Anklefetish"..Jeebus!

And...did they have send him AMOS P. GODBY High School...what a double whammy. AMOS P. GODBY??????

LF

KYHonorarySooner
9/2/2006, 11:56 PM
A list on scout originally from superprep.
Link (http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=146&p=9&c=4&pid=88&yr=2008)
It has Justin Johnson who is interested in OU. There's also Jameel Owens, a receiver from Muskogee HS that is interested in OU as well. Other players that are listed as interested in OU are DT Adren Dorsey (Texas), OL Stephen Good (Texas), and RB Tre Newton (Texas).

Justin Johnson is the stud running back of this whole class and it has been said that he really looks up to/admires AD... good for us???

The Consumate Showman
9/3/2006, 09:55 PM
Justin Johnson is the stud running back of this whole class and it has been said that he really looks up to/admires AD... good for us???

Tell you what's better. His cousin is Manuel Johnson and YES, he does look up to AD and YESSSS, he is going to be BIGGER than AD by the time he is a senior.

I've been calling this for some time now, but OU is going to have the #1 recruiting class in 2008 with guys like Johnson, Owens, Good, Shugarts, etc....

GottaHavePride
9/3/2006, 10:34 PM
Someone let me know once they're on-campus and wearing a crimson jersey. ;)

goingoneight
9/5/2006, 10:58 PM
Someone let me know once they're on-campus and wearing a crimson jersey. ;)

They haven't proven anything yet. ;)

fwsooner22
9/6/2006, 08:29 AM
Tre Newton is former Dallas Cowboys (and ex-con) Nate Newtons son