PDA

View Full Version : Texas looks pretty good...

The Preach Man
9/2/2006, 12:13 PM
FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!! Hook 'em

sooneron
9/2/2006, 12:15 PM
NIce!

Flagstaffsooner
9/2/2006, 03:38 PM
FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!! Hook 'em
http://www.bunbury.org/poop.jpg

StoopTroup
9/2/2006, 03:44 PM
heh.

r5TPsooner
9/2/2006, 03:46 PM
We can make fun of UT all we want to, but IMO, if they get by OSU next weekend, they'll be playing for another crystal ball come January.

However that is a BIG if.

Soonerus
9/2/2006, 03:59 PM
We can make fun of UT all we want to, but IMO, if they get by OSU next weekend, they'll be playing for another crystal ball come January.

Total B.S. !!!

birddog
9/2/2006, 04:03 PM

BOOOOOOO!!!

Desert Sapper
9/2/2006, 04:07 PM

Sorry buddy, but IF they get by tosu next week, that just means we get to upset the #1 team in the country in the RRS. We've upset the #1 team in the country before under Stoops. Doing it in RRS would be that much better.

Flagstaffsooner
9/2/2006, 04:18 PM
NOOOOOOOB!!!
fixed

StoopTroup
9/2/2006, 04:25 PM

The Buckeyes aren't looking that good right now...

Their D looks pretty sloppy to me and Northeastern should have been blown away before the half IMO.

KYHonorarySooner
9/2/2006, 04:34 PM

You need to go somewhere else with that sh*t Hook 'em

Egeo
9/2/2006, 09:54 PM
The Buckeyes aren't looking that good right now...

Their D looks pretty sloppy to me and Northeastern should have been blown away before the half IMO.
northern illinois you mean?
wolfe is a excellent back

ohio states defense is young - but their offense is good and the team is much better than "not looking too good".

they scored 21 in the first and probably put it on cruise a little

toast
9/2/2006, 09:58 PM
isn't north texas the school tulsa beat 50-2 in denton last year? i think i'll hold off on evaluating ut until after the osu game.

Skysooner
9/2/2006, 10:27 PM
Colt is an "okay" player for now. He will likely improve the next few games. NT looked very slow to me. One good hit, and they have to put Snead in, and he was more than horrible in his few appearances in the game. What it will come down to in the RRS is taking away the run option and letting Colt try to pass it. No big news here since that is what we have done in every RRS. The guys he was hitting were wide open and that is not going to be the case in a few of the bigger games this year (tOSU and OU for starters).

RedstickSooner
9/2/2006, 11:00 PM
Honest, I think it'd be in our best interest as Sooner fans not to talk much about Tejas just now.

Their QB lit things up, and while I can't wait for the RRS, I certainly don't think I'm in any position to say squat about the Whorns and their ghey team's innate suckitude.

Fact is, from an objective standpoint, we have some quality control concerns when it comes to our own team. At the same time, the main concerns about *their* team appear to have been answered. Hence, I'm not going to talk stuff about 'em 'til the week of the game (at which point no self-respecting fan wouldn't start talking smack, obviously).

Until then, unless we want to become the sort of absurd, circle-jerk insiders you see at places like Hornfans.com, talking crud aout the Whorns will just make us look silly when any Whorns who show up over here hit us over the head with the pesky stats currently operating in their favor.

All we'll be left with is stuff like series record under Stoops, or series record this century, and without Scoreboard, that kind of smack is a bit weak.

Sorta like your average Longhorn's gender identity.