PDA

View Full Version : Get your rain Jacket

BoogercountySooner
9/2/2006, 06:53 AM
60% chance of rain today for the game. Be Safe!

http://image.weather.com/web/radar/us_okc_closeradar_medium_usen.jpg

Flagstaffsooner
9/2/2006, 07:03 AM
I don't want to hear any of you f'n hillbillies bitchin' about rain.:D

Do like Olevet and bring your inflatable stadium seat cushions.
http://ngaboca.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/bangladesh.jpg

BajaOklahoma
9/2/2006, 07:16 AM
I think those of us with rain issues are south of the Red River.

Norm In Norman
9/2/2006, 08:07 AM
Speaking of that, I left work at 3:30 yesterday. I-35 Southbound was backed up a mile past 240. So I'm thinking "Damn labor day weekend traffic." But nope. Norman was frickin packed to the gills last night. I haven't seen it this packed this far in advance for a while.

Boarder
9/2/2006, 01:24 PM
Dude, Jewel was in town.

OKC Sooner
9/2/2006, 01:44 PM
with apologies to General George Patton...

Almighty and most merciful Father, we humbly beseech Thee, of Thy great goodness, to restrain these immoderate rains with which we have had to contend. Grant us fair weather for Battle. Graciously hearken to us as Sooners who call upon Thee that, armed with Thy power, we may advance from victory to victory, and crush the oppression and wickedness of our enemies and establish Thy justice among men and nations.

StoopTroup
9/2/2006, 01:46 PM
Anyone remember that one game where they had to stop the game and get folks under the stands due to high winds and rain?

I had a bunch of kids with me and they were scared ****less...

Some folks still sat right out there in the thick of things.

Weird game.

GottaHavePride
9/2/2006, 01:51 PM
Anyone remember that one game where they had to stop the game and get folks under the stands due to high winds and rain?

I had a bunch of kids with me and they were scared ****less...

Some folks still sat right out there in the thick of things.

Weird game.

Yeah, I was in the Pride for that one. Wasn't that Iowa State, when we destroyed all the Senca Wallace hype? And I remember the whole Pride got stuck out in the rain because everyone else jammed the tunnels and then stopped moving, so we couldn't get through. So we decided to play at people instead. :D That was about the most fun ever.

Newbomb Turk
9/2/2006, 01:56 PM
Yeah, I was in the Pride for that one. Wasn't that Iowa State, when we destroyed all the Senca Wallace hype? And I remember the whole Pride got stuck out in the rain because everyone else jammed the tunnels and then stopped moving, so we couldn't get through. So we decided to play at people instead. :D That was about the most fun ever.

I thought it was that same year, but an earlier non-conference game. Like UTEP or something.

Norm In Norman
9/2/2006, 02:17 PM
Oh man. You guys are really trying to jinx us. I dun wanna stand in the tunnel again.

birddog
9/2/2006, 04:59 PM
there's a game?:confused:

LET'S GET PHYSICAL!!!

hurricane'bone
9/2/2006, 05:03 PM
It was UTEP.

It rocked.

Boarder
9/3/2006, 06:36 PM
I thought it was North Carolina