PDA

View Full Version : I applaud you UABinBHM

sooneron
9/1/2006, 10:35 PM
You take a licking and keep on sticking.. around. You don't stoop to the trash crap and you stick to your guns. Well played, young man.

UABinBHM
9/1/2006, 10:38 PM
Thanks sooneron. You guys are quite a classy bunch and could teach those folks in Tuscaloosa a few things.

King Crimson
9/1/2006, 10:39 PM
i agree with my homeboy, sooneron.

NHS dropped the dogs on the fake Norman "high school" last night, BTW.

34-6.

goingoneight
9/1/2006, 10:56 PM
UABinBHM, may you enjoy the game tomorrow. Trash talk and so forth on SF.com is all in fun. Naturally, I want a dominant OU victory to give me a little pep in my step (after TCU 2005)... I agree, you take a lot of crap from people, most of which is unnecessary. A lot of folks think if a visitor hits up the football boards they have to disrespect them. Sorry if this has been the case for ya.

UABinBHM
9/1/2006, 11:09 PM
Thanks guys. Overall it's been a good experience and I'm really not just saying that. There are some exceptions of course, but the majority of you guys are among the classiest fans I've met at one of the "traditional powers." I'm looking forward to the game tomorrow. Good luck... just not too much. :D

Mazeppa
9/1/2006, 11:11 PM
I'm amazed at how the English Langauge has evolved.

sooneron
9/1/2006, 11:22 PM
i agree with my homeboy, sooneron.

NHS dropped the dogs on the fake Norman "high school" last night, BTW.

34-6.
AAAAWWWWWWW Yeah!!! represent the old school!

in ref to the new intro vids...

There's only ONE Norman High!:texan:

douxpaysan
9/1/2006, 11:23 PM
Thanks sooneron. You guys are quite a classy bunch and could teach those folks in Tuscaloosa a few things.
I wouldn't make that judgement until after our game. We aren't so classy after a loss. To tell you the truth we got along fine with the Bama fans but it is alot easier when you are winning. May the dragons be slayed on 9-2 so we can remain cordial.http://images.gfxartist.com/images/ArtworkItem/image/34986.jpg

UABinBHM
9/1/2006, 11:31 PM
I wouldn't make that judgement until after our game. We aren't so classy after a loss. To tell you the truth we got along fine with the Bama fans but it is alot easier when you are winning. May the dragons be slayed on 9-2 so we can remain cordial.http://images.gfxartist.com/images/ArtworkItem/image/34986.jpg

Haha... indeed. If that were to happen, I might not show up after all as the board would likely be in near melt-down mode. Seriously though, I expect some to be rude anyway. If UAB's blown out, some will be rude... if UAB hangs in tough and loses a close one, some will be rude... and if UAB were to pull the upset, some (or alot) would be rude. Nevertheless, that's just to be expected. I'm sure there will be some cordial, sane fans here no matter the outcome.

UAB fans dont get along with Alabama fans or Auburn fans... too much disrespect and insults thrown our way to really be civil with them.

fadada1
9/2/2006, 07:05 AM
"ahhh, what does he know. he's probably drunk."

:D

mikeb
9/2/2006, 07:49 AM
UABinBHM thanks for dropping by it has been fun. Now I am off to Norman were it looks like it is going to be a cool rainy gameday, not sure who that is going to favor.

Blues1
9/2/2006, 09:05 AM
YEP-- Young College Man the Only one to show up...Come back next week I'm sure there will be a Few Huskies hanging around this Board - You can help settle them Straight.........:D

O'yea - Keep Rockin'

boomrsoonr
9/2/2006, 09:49 AM
Way too much love going on here. Y'all need a large room!

;)