PDA

View Full Version : This Pistol Offense that Nevada runs

rhombic21
9/1/2006, 09:03 PM
Would be awesome for OU.

Combines downhill running plays for the HB with the shotgun passing game and QB run game. Seems like we'd get the shotgun passing and QB run game benefits, without having to take away AD's ability to run from a deep set.

Newbomb Turk
9/1/2006, 09:07 PM
Would we be losing to Fresno too? ;)

rhombic21
9/1/2006, 09:10 PM
Would we be losing to Fresno too? ;)
I'm guessing that our defense would probably play better than Nevada's has against the run. At least I would hope so.

Nevada doesn't have anywhere near the talent that OU, or Fresno State for that matter, does.

Newbomb Turk
9/1/2006, 09:12 PM
I just started watching. I do like the Nevada offense. Fresno's defense sucks too.

King Crimson
9/1/2006, 09:13 PM
acouple shifty backs in this game. Nevada with a nice drive inside the FSU 10.

hup, penalty.

Sooner-N-KS
9/1/2006, 09:16 PM
I just started watching. I do like the Nevada offense. Fresno's defense sucks too.

They didn't suck in the 1st half.

Newbomb Turk
9/1/2006, 09:16 PM
Fresno isn't the only team with sucky uniforms in this game.

Newbomb Turk
9/1/2006, 09:17 PM
They didn't suck in the 1st half.

Just commenting on what I saw when I switched over from the HS game.

King Crimson
9/1/2006, 09:17 PM
Fresno isn't the only team with sucky uniforms in this game.

that's no doubt true.

Salt City Sooner
9/1/2006, 09:29 PM
Would be awesome for OU.

Combines downhill running plays for the HB with the shotgun passing game and QB run game. Seems like we'd get the shotgun passing and QB run game benefits, without having to take away AD's ability to run from a deep set.
It's a blast on NCAA '07 anyways......:D

SoonerRecon
9/1/2006, 11:14 PM
Would be awesome for OU.

did you see the shotgun I formation? that could work in our backfield this year. no fullback, 2 TE's, and AD with 5 yards of steam. they can pull it out in dallas and watch chizik have a brain freeze.