PDA

View Full Version : think this would fire up the stadium?

OKLA21FAN
9/1/2006, 03:06 PM
if on the first Sooner offensive play, the Sooner offense breaks the huddle and Thompson audibles to the Wishbone formation and runs the 'base play'?

i can always dream

Abby12
9/1/2006, 03:29 PM
typical idiot sooner always living in the past glory. why don't you bring out j c watts out on the field. he quit politics.....live in the past, it's the only way you can accept the present.:texan:

MiccoMacey
9/1/2006, 03:37 PM
typical idiot sooner always living in the past glory. why don't you bring out j c watts out on the field. he quit politics.....live in the past, it's the only way you can accept the present.:texan:

Quit posting on a football board and get back to f*cking your sister, Aggy.

fadada1
9/1/2006, 03:41 PM
"past glory"????

does a&m have a "past glory"??? i guess the aggies can always fall back on goose-stepping marches and sheep hearding.

MiccoMacey
9/1/2006, 03:44 PM
I may have been mistaken...apparently she's a Longhorn.

She wrote "hook'em horns" on a different thread.

FaninAma
9/1/2006, 03:49 PM

There's just no accounting for the lack of a decent upbringing.

Taxman71
9/1/2006, 03:50 PM

In that case, NOTHING that occurred prior to January 2006 matters.

PlanOUred
9/1/2006, 03:52 PM

Well sounds like a horn with a lot of bitterness built up inside. Of course, losing 5 out of the last 6 will do that to a horn....especially the WAY they lost. They were humiliated....big time.

Sooner_Havok
9/1/2006, 03:55 PM

Eh, same s**t, different idiots:cool:

RedStripe
9/1/2006, 04:07 PM
I liked Abby11 better

rainiersooner
9/1/2006, 04:22 PM

Who invited killjoy to the party?

Flagstaffsooner
9/1/2006, 04:29 PM
You must spread some Neg around before giving it to Abby12 again.

:P

CatfishSooner
9/1/2006, 04:41 PM
abby12 = loser.

Rogue
9/1/2006, 04:42 PM
I hear this every year. And I agree with it every year. Just showing "the bone" will make 'em all happy.

OKLA21FAN
9/1/2006, 09:00 PM
I hear this every year. And I agree with it every year. Just showing "the bone" will make 'em all happy.
whew!, i was beginning to think I was the only 'dreamer' (is was about ready to crawl back into my 'idiot past' or something)

rhombic21
9/1/2006, 09:09 PM
What happens when the play is successful? Then you'd have fans clamoring that we switch back to the bone for good.

OKLA21FAN
9/1/2006, 09:14 PM
What happens when the play is successful? Then you'd have fans clamoring that we switch back to the bone for good.
maybe, and is that such a bad thing?

especially if the play was succesful. im thinking that is the goal of every play.

dont get me worng, I am pretty excited about what we are hearing about the 'Wilson' style of offense.

rhombic21
9/1/2006, 09:19 PM
I'd be thrilled if OU switched to the wishbone or flexbone. I think that either of those offenses would be unstoppable if a major college university, like OU, had the balls to run it.

I'm just saying that a lot of people wouldn't be satisfied with just one play, especially if AD or PT broke a big run on it. Not to say that I'd be against us using it as some sort of jumbo/change of pace formation. I'm just saying that you know that there'd be people out there clamoring for us to run it every play just because we catch the defense off guard and pop a big run.

Miko
9/1/2006, 09:20 PM
I thought Stoops did that in the past, except we lined up in the 'bone and shifted out of it.

rhombic21
9/1/2006, 09:21 PM
I thought Stoops did that in the past, except we lined up in the 'bone and shifted out of it.
Yeah, back in '99 when he first came here, he did it at the first open to the public scrimmage.

goingoneight
9/1/2006, 09:56 PM
So if we scored, do we make an animated fark with the word "BONED!" on it???