PDA

View Full Version : How much is enough?

lubbocksooner
9/1/2006, 11:29 AM
Guys and Gals,

There has been a lot of talk about ENA needing to well enough to keep the defense honest and off of AD. So how much room (meaning length of pass reliable completed most of the time) is enough from Paul and I am not counting run after the catch. 8 yards, 10, 15 or more. Not really talking about 3 down specific but what he can hit to an open reciever over 75% of the time.

What do you think?

FaninAma
9/1/2006, 11:58 AM
I would guess a 55% completion rate and 9 yards per passing attempt. I would like to see PT pass for 180 yards or more a game. I think we'll average about 250 yards a game rushing. If OU can average over 400 yards a game in total offense then we're cooking with gas.

r5TPsooner
9/1/2006, 11:59 AM
Ife he plays average and turns the ball over less than the national average, consider it a plus.

OUmillenium
9/1/2006, 12:24 PM
Ife he plays average and turns the ball over less than the national average, consider it a plus.

...and we should have a great season. Our defense will keep us in any game.
:texan: included.

turkey123
9/1/2006, 12:35 PM
I honestly don't think he'll be passing enough on Saturday to consider his completion percentage important. I believe the coaches will show a lot of running with more than just AD. I think we'll see a lot of option. The passes will be short (nothing over 10-15 yard quick routes). Hopefully, we'll see a lot of 3rd and shorts because of good running.

Our offensive line is the total key to our season. It won't matter how good AD and ENA are if our line is deficient.

The O-line is what I'll be watching on Saturday.

OKLA21FAN
9/1/2006, 12:39 PM
this much is enough!!!
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/1151/condisc1.png