PDA

View Full Version : O-ZONE Question

Soonerwolf
9/1/2006, 11:28 AM
Does the O-Zone pay service broadcast live sooner football games over the internet? Trying to decide if the O-Zone or the ESPN Gameplan will give more access to view the Sooners this year . . .

All advice is welcome . . . apologies if this is a repeat thread.

THANKS and here's to PT(ENA) have a great year and continuing the Sooner Magic and Mystique . . .

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
9/1/2006, 11:30 AM
nope. they do broadcast home basketball, softball and the like games. they'll post the entire game video monday or truesday.

Soonerwolf
9/1/2006, 11:32 AM
Thanks JKM . . .

ouflak
9/1/2006, 01:30 PM
... they do broadcast home basketball,..

No they don't, and don't let any of their fine print mislead you into thinking they do.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
9/1/2006, 01:40 PM
they did last year, up until big 12 season. they also broadcast most of the wimmen's games

ouflak
9/1/2006, 01:47 PM
Let me correct myself a bit. They do broadcast the women's games as long as they not are not 'big' games. I believe they only broadcast two of the men's home non-conference games against scrub teams last year. I think they also gave us a link to a broadcast to an away game with a school that is part of some network they belong to. That's it. I'd love to watch the men's basketball games live. In fact... what I would really like is a place where I could go to watch any of OU's Football and basketball events live, completely irrespective of whatever other broadcasting contracts the school has made. I'd be willing to pay a lot of money for such an obvious service. OZone tries and has tried to paint themselves as such a service but they definitely not such a service and they are not even close.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
9/1/2006, 01:49 PM
no frickin doy. i asked that they post the entire basketball games instead of highlights and they told me they weren't allowed. bastards.