PDA

View Full Version : This is funny...

73Easting
9/1/2006, 09:24 AM
http://www.suxbeer.com/

Apparently a beer made by Oklahomans who hate Texas...

BigStick is comprised of a handful of laid back guys with day-jobs who have a penchant for good handcrafted beers and a love for our state. On a quest for human enlightenment, the founders of BigStick studied history, philosophy, the history of philosophy and the great religions of the world. After about an hour (maybe less), we stumbled upon truths that we believe are self evident: (1) People like beer, and (2) Certain things just suck (this especially includes, but is not limited to, texas).

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

We have merged these "Fundamental Facts of Human Enlightenment" together to create possibly the greatest product in modern history - texas SUX beer! We realize that some might argue that the oversized driver was the greatest -- it has sure helped our golf game -- and of course there is the thong bikini, yeah, that may be the greatest….but we still think the beer is great and that you'll like it.

With the release of texas SUX Beer, we have launched the first of many products under our trademarked flagship SUX Brand Beer. Our bottled product became available statewide June 1, 2006. If you don’t have it, just ask your local liquor store to carry it.

Expect several varieties of SUX Brand Beer to hit the shelves across the U.S. by 2007.

Also, you should stop by our on-line store and pick up a shirt or some other stuff that you really don’t need. In fact, our wives would sure appreciate it because this endeavor has been quite expensive for us - if you bought a shirt it would help get them off our backs for a little bit.

Finally, as good Oklahomans, we believe that all of us have a responsibility to care for those who are the most helpless. For that reason, a portion of proceeds go to support the Center for Prevention of Child Abuse in Oklahoma City. You should support them too - buy our beer and send them a check.

pb4ou
9/1/2006, 09:28 AM
heh

JonnyRed
9/1/2006, 09:29 AM
wow! I hope it is 6 point!

stoopified
9/1/2006, 09:31 AM
:D

mrowl
9/1/2006, 09:31 AM
I have one of their t-shirts.

Jason White's Third Knee
9/1/2006, 09:35 AM
Love the quotes:

“Wow….it kinda tastes like beer.”
Stanford

“It comes in a bottle.....very cool....you guys thought of everything!”
J. Lowe

“Genius!”
Al Einstein

“This is just foolishness! Why do you have to make beer? Do something useful. You will never be successful with this texas SUX nonsense.”
Grandma Erma (grandparent of one of the BigStick founders)

“I love texas…… and I hate to say this….. but this is great beer!”
Sam Houston

“One of the dumbest things I ever did was save texas at the Alamo, but at least this great beer came out of it!”
Davy Crockett

“AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!”
Gengis Kahn

“You guys are a bunch of dicks!”
Matthew McConnaughey

“The only thing I don’t like about the beer is that it is difficult to order. Every time I order one, the bartender says “I know”.
J. Bass

http://www.suxbeer.com/images/bodyimages/chinese-quote.gifJin Xing, Chinese Ambassador

“MMMMMMMMMmmmmm, beer”
Homer Simpson

“It’s FAAAABULOUS!!”
Queer Eye Guys

“Woe to the land of the long horned cattle and tumbling brush, tis the hour, nay the moment in history, to imbibe on the succulent fermented hops beverage….let thy heart be filled with merriment as the brew of true words has been borne.”
William Shakespeare

“Early studies show that this beer may prevent bird flu. There have been no documented cases of bird flu by persons that have had this great beer.”
Everett C. Koop

GDC
9/1/2006, 03:32 PM
I hate Texas.

Abby12
9/1/2006, 03:41 PM

Apparently a beer made by Oklahomans who hate Texas...

I've tasted this crap....it's 3.2 and tastes like **** water! I'm idiot sooner's will love it! Drink on moron's and leave the greatness of TEXAS (Shiner) to us!

Screw OU Sooner's SUCK!

Hook'Em Horns!:texan:

StoopTroup
9/1/2006, 03:50 PM
Abby Normal?

SoonerPr8r
9/1/2006, 03:51 PM

we stumbled upon truths that we believe are self evident: (1) People like beer, and (2) Certain things just suck (this especially includes, but is not limited to, texas).

A fact that I have proudly believed my entire life:D

Flagstaffsooner
9/1/2006, 04:06 PM
I've tasted this crap....it's 3.2 and tastes like **** water! I'm idiot sooner's will love it! Drink on moron's and leave the greatness of TEXAS (Shiner) to us!

Screw OU Sooner's SUCK!

Hook'Em Horns!:texan:You just grew another red dot.

Boomer.....
9/1/2006, 04:14 PM
The guy who sells this beer is always in Pauls Valley (which moved south a bit, forget the city) the Friday before the big game. I have 2 of his shirts. It is greatness. Hook 'em

olevetonahill
9/1/2006, 04:21 PM
You just grew another red dot.
2 of em
Unless I ****ed up again :eek:

olevetonahill
9/1/2006, 04:22 PM
The guy who sells this beer is always in Pauls Valley (which moved south a bit, forget the city) the Friday before the big game. I have 2 of his shirts. It is greatness. Hook 'em
Pauls valley moved south ? how they do that ? :confused:

Flagstaffsooner
9/1/2006, 04:27 PM
2 of em
:rolleyes:

StoopTroup
9/1/2006, 04:36 PM
2 of em
Try 3.

I just wasn't going to announce it...

Till now. :D

David Earl
9/1/2006, 04:38 PM
Abby 12 is gone. Looks like Beano shoe-whipped him.

CatfishSooner
9/1/2006, 04:51 PM
Good Job Beano...

Boomer.....
9/4/2006, 03:51 PM
Pauls valley moved south ? how they do that ? :confused:

Magic. I just remembered, it moved to Marietta.

Ash
9/4/2006, 03:56 PM
Abby 12 is gone. Looks like Beano shoe-whipped him.

THANK YOU, BEANO!

http://www.globalschoolnet.org/about/images/applause.gif

OKC-SLC
9/4/2006, 04:11 PM
I hate Texas.
Post of the effing year.

gdc--I am proud to say that in the line of people wanting to do away with all things texas, I am looking square at your azz.