PDA

View Full Version : Lou Holtz's six pack

The Maestro
8/31/2006, 11:17 PM
ESPN at around 10:45 central time, 8:45 out here in the AZ...Rece Davis did the Coors Light Six Pack of questions with Mark May and Lou Holtz. Question four, I believe, was asking Lou if anyone would compete with Texas in the Big 12. He praised OU and said that we would compete with Texas...

...but he gave us credit for beating in Oregon last year...

...IN THE FIESTA BOWL!!!

Have another Colorado Kool-Aid, Lou...and get Mark May a towel for his glasses.

Blue
9/1/2006, 12:12 AM
http://www.pointystick.com/funnypics/*********s.jpg

SoonerStormchaser
9/1/2006, 07:38 AM
I think Lou is losing it...oh wait, he never had it!

BOOMERBRADLEY
9/1/2006, 08:13 AM
He seems like a very nice man though.

I watched a video of him giving a speech and he was terrific

OU4LIFE
9/1/2006, 08:56 AM
He seems like a very nice man though.

I watched a video of him giving a speech and he was terrific

A terrific POS.

He came here once to give us the ole rah rah speech...for motivation. and all he coudl talk about was how his underdog razorbacks beat overranked OU in the orange bowl....

um...listen dipshiat, you're in Oklahoma....and i'm not very damn motivated now.

moran.

dougsooner
9/1/2006, 10:09 AM
Son, there is not such thing as JUST a sales call!!!! pretty funny commercial but just highlights his "pasthisprimeness", if he had a prime....

OUMallen
9/1/2006, 10:33 AM
I was scared to click on this thread for fear of his old man belly being thrust upon my unwilling eyes.

stoopified
9/1/2006, 11:04 AM
I was scared to click on this thread for fear of his old man belly being thrust upon my unwilling eyes.Same scary thought crossed my mind.

SoonerDood
9/1/2006, 11:20 AM
"Thith ith Lou Holth, coach of the Thouth Carolina Gamecockth. I'd like to thelebrate our win lasth week over Bye Univerthity." Why does he never catch any flak for putting every program he coached on probation, and then bailing on them?

SteelClip49
9/1/2006, 11:22 AM
Totally unrelated but with Holtz in mind I started thinking about Notre Dame. Notre Dame in 1999 though. Maybe I am wrong but was Notre Dame supposed to give OU a return game??

I know LSU backed out as did Clemson.

Poor pathetic Less Smiles did not want anymore of OU. Guess we will have to wait until 2017 and 2018.