PDA

View Full Version : TAMU Aggie fans and salt....

David Earl
8/31/2006, 04:43 PM
You people!!!

Ole David Earl had a dream last night that was most weird nature. You people got to help me understand what it means.

I dreamed that TAMU was sending out six pounds of salt to all their fans. There was some resulting concern that when these fans came to town for a football game they would not buy salt at the grocery stores because they already had plenty. The grocers at Brian/Collie Station would suffer. Not only that, there would be excess salt around town.

There it is, people. Now let me just stretch out here on the sofa while you tell me what it's all about.

soonerreign
8/31/2006, 04:47 PM
It may have looked like salt, but what they were really trying to do is get people "happy" enough to not care how much their football team sucks this year. Of course being aggies who knows what they will do with the "stuff".

David Earl
8/31/2006, 04:49 PM
Ah, "powdered suger"...

soonerreign
8/31/2006, 04:54 PM
In El Paso we seem to have more than our fair share of illegal substances crossing the border.

caphorns
8/31/2006, 04:59 PM
You people!!!

Ole David Earl had a dream last night that was most weird nature. You people got to help me understand what it means.

I dreamed that TAMU was sending out six pounds of salt to all their fans. There was some resulting concern that when these fans came to town for a football game they would not buy salt at the grocery stores because they already had plenty. The grocers at Brian/Collie Station would suffer. Not only that, there would be excess salt around town.

There it is, people. Now let me just stretch out here on the sofa while you tell me what it's all about.

A little extra salt on a 77-0 wound maybe?

MRNOTDUCKS
8/31/2006, 05:04 PM
The six pounds of salt means six years of winning seasons starting this year.

I'm reporting your "vision" to Aggies everywhere.

Bless you!

GottaHavePride
8/31/2006, 05:24 PM
You know, the Romans used to pay their soldiers with salt. so you were dreaming that the Aggies are PAYING OFF THEIR FANS! BRIBERY SCANDAL! WOOOO!

StoopTroup
8/31/2006, 05:29 PM
The 6 lbs. of salt represents what the 12th man has been reduced to.

r5TPsooner
8/31/2006, 05:30 PM
Sugars in Norman?

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/31/2006, 06:06 PM
You are gay YWIA!!! I will wave my consultation fee just this once ;)

4everasooner
8/31/2006, 06:11 PM
end thread

David Earl
8/31/2006, 08:21 PM
You know, the Romans used to pay their soldiers with salt. so you were dreaming that the Aggies are PAYING OFF THEIR FANS! BRIBERY SCANDAL! WOOOO!

I think you just nailed it!

Scott D
8/31/2006, 08:28 PM
I think you just nailed it!

here I was thinking that it was the university showing it's love for it's lifesto....er student body ;)

olevetonahill
8/31/2006, 09:46 PM
It means they are looking Back ala Lots oldlady :D

SouthFortySooner
8/31/2006, 10:29 PM
What did you have for supper?