PDA

View Full Version : Your Fired!!!!

Sooner in Tampa
8/31/2006, 08:47 AM
HEH...I guess Carolyn got too big for her britches
http://i.cnn.net/money/2006/08/31/news/newsmakers/trump_kepcher/kepcher.03.jpg

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Carolyn Kepcher, the blonde co-star of Donald Trump's 'The Apprentice,' has been fired.
The 36-year old sidekick, who in addition to her role on the show ran the Trump National Golf Club in posh Westchester County north of New York City, was fired earlier this week.

Kepcher had agents at ICM handling book and TV offers, while Westport Entertainment managed her speaking engagements and product endorsements, the newspaper reported.

Trump had had trouble reaching her recently as she had been away on a trip to give a speech, the sources told the newspaper.

IB4OU2
8/31/2006, 08:52 AM
Too bad she was one of the few bright persons on that crappy show....

VeeJay
8/31/2006, 08:52 AM
Trump should have demanded a cut of her speaking fees.

Rather, he got nuttin out of the deal.

TUSooner
8/31/2006, 08:53 AM
It's not MY fired!

BeetDigger
8/31/2006, 08:57 AM
It's not MY fired!

Isn't that what you cook your hamburgers and steaks on?

OhU1
8/31/2006, 10:34 AM
She was the best person on Trump's show. She had a knack of looking at contestants like she couldn't believe how stupid they were. Bye bye ice queen.

Tear Down This Wall
8/31/2006, 10:42 AM
The dude was on Conan a couple of nights ago. I don't care how much money he has, no amount has been able to fix his hair. I mean, really. There's no fix anywhere at any price for that mop?

NormanPride
8/31/2006, 10:42 AM
She must have stopped putting out. :D

StoopTroup
8/31/2006, 10:49 AM
Since he's moving his show to LA for this Season...

I bet he found a Looker to replace her that isn't quite as New York Ice Cold.

On Conan he mentioned that they might do shows in Miami or Chicago down the line.

May be that Carolyn liked NY and didn't want to travel to be on the show. I'm betting with all her side activities that she got canned for not being flexible enough.

mrowl
8/31/2006, 11:08 AM
The dude was on Conan a couple of nights ago. I don't care how much money he has, no amount has been able to fix his hair. I mean, really. There's no fix anywhere at any price for that mop?

its billionaires disease.

Gates, weird hair
Cuban, really bad hair
Trump, worse hair

Sooner in Tampa
8/31/2006, 11:13 AM
Since he's moving his show to LA for this Season...

I bet he found a Looker to replace her that isn't quite as New York Ice Cold.

On Conan he mentioned that they might do shows in Miami or Chicago down the line.

May be that Carolyn liked NY and didn't want to travel to be on the show. I'm betting with all her side activities that she got canned for not being flexible enough.She is being replaced by his daughter...Ivanka. :eek: Go figure.