PDA

View Full Version : Leinart to be a Baby Daddy

TopDaugIn2000
8/30/2006, 04:15 PM
link (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5918236?FSO1&ATT=HMA)

Cardinals QB Leinart to become a father

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Southern California basketball player Brynn Cameron will miss the upcoming season because she is expecting a baby with Arizona Cardinals quarterback Matt Leinart, according to her father.

Cameron is due to deliver a boy in November, Stan Cameron told the Ventura County Star for Wednesday's editions.

Cameron, a 20-year-old junior guard, and Leinart dated while he attended USC. He graduated in December and was drafted by the Cardinals in April.

Asked Wednesday about Cameron, Leinart said, "I'm not going to comment."

In the past, he has declined comment on other personal information.

Cameron and Leinart reportedly broke up last year but still talk frequently, according to Stan Cameron, who spoke to the newspaper from out of state.

"Brynn does not want to get married," he said. "She wants to finish school and let Matt do his thing and then figure it out."

Cameron said his daughter, who graduated from Newbury Park High in Ventura County, doesn't want to comment until after the baby is born.

"It might not be the best timing in the world, but we are obviously very happy to have a new baby in the family," Stan Cameron said. "Brynn just found out about a month ago and told the team on Monday."

USC announced Tuesday that Cameron would sit out this season for undisclosed personal reasons.

She averaged 9.8 points as a freshman starter for USC but appeared in only 13 games last season after undergoing a second surgery on her hip.

"Once the baby is born, she wants to get back to playing basketball again and finish school," Stan Cameron said. "I know Brynn will make a great mom. Things will be fine. It will be fun."

TopDaugIn2000
8/30/2006, 04:22 PM
sorry, I see this is "old news" on the FB board (which I stopped reading long ago). Mods, you can buhlete it if you see fit.

BeetDigger
8/30/2006, 04:22 PM
Cameron and Leinart reportedly broke up last year but still talk frequently, according to Stan Cameron, who spoke to the newspaper from out of state.

yeah, they were just "talking".

Cameron is due to deliver a boy in November, Stan Cameron told the Ventura County Star for Wednesday's editions.

"It might not be the best timing in the world, but we are obviously very happy to have a new baby in the family," Stan Cameron said. "Brynn just found out about a month ago and told the team on Monday."

Bright girl.

TopDaugIn2000
8/30/2006, 04:23 PM
Bright girl.

yeah, I didn't get the timing on that one either......seemed a little off.

StoopTroup
8/30/2006, 04:23 PM
Pretty soon those Football board people will show up I bet.

Jimminy Crimson
8/30/2006, 04:42 PM
Brynn just found out about a month ago...

You know you're a ho when... ;)

Okla-homey
8/30/2006, 06:22 PM
Wow. I always thought them basketball playin' chickies was all lezbos. Who knew?:D

I bet there's one thing they won't wait for graduation on...I bet that gal will damn sure make sure Lienart is on the birth certificate. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Tailwind
8/30/2006, 11:23 PM
Heh.

rebmus
8/30/2006, 11:25 PM
Wow. I always thought them basketball playin' chickies was all lezbos. Who knew?:D

and the rest of the world thought matt was ghey.

this is a DOUBLE WHAMMY!

frankensooner
8/31/2006, 09:03 AM
I hope that poor baby boy ain't fat and cross-eyed. ;)

SteelPanz
8/31/2006, 09:44 AM
So 3 of the past 5 Heisman winners have illies - crouch, white, leinart. let's keep an ear out for reggie boosh