PDA

View Full Version : To the guy driving the utility truck.

CatHunter
8/30/2006, 07:41 AM
Look dude. I am trying to get to work, and I am stuck behind you on a two lane road. Could you please go at least the speed limit? I would like to make it on time today, and you on the other hand are already AT WORK.

Thanks.

Sooner_Bob
8/30/2006, 07:50 AM
Sorry man . . . it was stuck in 2nd.

BoogercountySooner
8/30/2006, 08:54 AM
IMHO as long as the dude is driving inside the recommended speed limit's he's cool. The ole ***** hunter may need to get goin a little earlier.:D

hurricane'bone
8/30/2006, 08:56 AM
IMHO as long as the dude is driving inside the recommended speed limit's he's cool. The ole ***** hunter may need to get goin a little earlier.:D

So if there is no minimum posted, its allright if he drives 5 mph?

1stTimeCaller
8/30/2006, 09:13 AM
If you want to drive slow that's fine, put your right two wheels on the shoulder or just pull off on the shoulder and let the folks that want to drive the speed limit easily pass you.

BoogercountySooner
8/30/2006, 10:48 AM
So if there is no minimum posted, its allright if he drives 5 mph?

OK Mr. Bone let me clarify! Staying INSIDE the recommended limits meens between the lower and upper limit, for instance if the minimum limit is 45 MPH and the upper is 65MPH if you are going a speed between 45 and 65 MPH you are staying inside the recommended limits. Ya Copy!

:)

OU4LIFE
8/30/2006, 10:52 AM
OK Mr. Bone let me clarify! Staying INSIDE the recommended limits meens between the lower and upper limit, for instance if the minimum limit is 45 MPH and the upper is 65MPH if you are going a speed between 45 and 65 MPH you are staying inside the recommended limits. Ya Copy!

:)

if they are posted, wouldn't that make them "legal" limits?

BoogercountySooner
8/30/2006, 12:46 PM
if they are posted, wouldn't that make them "legal" limits?

OK yea!!!:D