It appears to be that way.. what a dumb name for a baby

soonersam
8/29/2006, 11:09 PM
i think its page couldnt be displayed.. Great Fantasy Link

AllAboutThe'O'
8/29/2006, 11:10 PM
is the babies name Page Not Found?
Sorry, had to get on another browser to get this story. Here's the text:

"Football star Matt Leinart is going to be father. The Arizona Cardinals quarterback and USC women's basketball player Brynn Cameron are expecting a baby in the fall.

Leinart, one of PEOPLE's Most Beautiful People this year, graduated from USC in December 2005 and will continue to live in Los Angeles and Arizona. Cameron, a 20-year-old USC junior, will sit out this upcoming basketball season.

"It's an exciting time in their life," says a source, who knows both parties. "They both have support from their families."

The Heisman trophy winner, 23, who is a close pal of Nick Lachey and was linked romantically to Paris Hilton in the past, is also currently raising money to start the Matt Leinart Foundation, a learning center for underprivileged and disabled children.

"Kids are important to Matt," his rep said regarding the foundation. "He really wants to help kids who can't help themselves.""

soonersam
8/29/2006, 11:13 PM
is it cross eyed ...can they tell that on ultra-sound

OU_PhD
8/29/2006, 11:18 PM

:D

Desert Sapper
8/29/2006, 11:18 PM
http://usctrojans.cstv.com/sports/w-baskbl/mtt/cameron_brynn00.html

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/usc/sports/w-baskbl/auto_headshot/319306.jpeg

Not bad.

soonersam
8/29/2006, 11:21 PM

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/usc/sports/w-baskbl/auto_headshot/319306.jpeg

Not bad.
not great either... Ive done worse!!

AllAboutThe'O'
8/29/2006, 11:22 PM

Not bad.
I'd take her before I would touch Paris Hilton.

1991SOONER
8/29/2006, 11:23 PM

Not bad.

Anyone know what she can bench? Just wondering...

1991SOONER
8/29/2006, 11:25 PM

Yeah, no kidding.

soonersam
8/29/2006, 11:26 PM
Anyone know what she can bench? Just wondering...
are you suggesting she spend more time on her back?

1991SOONER
8/29/2006, 11:30 PM
are you suggesting she spend more time on her back?

YES, with me being her spotter ;)

She's better lookin than Paris anyway.

StoopTroup
8/30/2006, 01:02 AM
So he banged a baller.

4everasooner
8/30/2006, 07:16 AM
She isn't 50 mil good.

Taxman71
8/30/2006, 07:34 AM
She isn't 50 mil good.

She is now.

TexasLidig8r
8/30/2006, 09:06 AM
Are her eyes kind of.. pointing OUTWARD?

Wonder if that is to compensate for his cross-eyededness.

RiddlerOK
8/30/2006, 09:45 AM
We ponder such a thing............I'm getting cross-eyed from looking at her! Sheesh!

lukin254
8/30/2006, 10:00 AM
hideous

OUGreg723
8/30/2006, 10:02 AM
lol. This is getting mean. She isnt that bad..

That kid is gonna be a darn good athelete.

JonnyRed
8/30/2006, 10:08 AM
Wow, guess you all have a lot higher standards than I do.

ultimatesooner1
8/30/2006, 10:08 AM
he shoulda wore a trojan

soonersam
8/30/2006, 10:15 AM
PayDay!!!!!!! She'll be able to pay for the corrective eye surgey

achiro
who is a close pal of Nick Lachey
What the hell does that have to do wth anything?:rolleyes:

SOONER44EVER
Heh! :D

Jason White's Third Knee
8/30/2006, 10:18 AM
Hell is coming for Matt. He sold his soul and now he'll pay the piper.

*He lost the NC when Pete called White's number while Bush was on the sidelines.
*A shoe-in number one pick, he dropped to 10th, 11th?
*He goes to the Cards. A graveyard for any player.
*He gets his contract signed and BOOM. A chick is knocked up.

What's next? Do they get their other title stripped? A plague of locusts? What's next?

JonnyRed
8/30/2006, 10:24 AM
He gets his contract signed and BOOM. A chick is knocked up.

Show her the Money!

OK2LA
8/30/2006, 12:28 PM

She's better looking than 98% of the girls that anyone on this board has "been with", or even been on a date with.

give spek where spek is due.

Pricetag
8/30/2006, 12:40 PM
She's better looking than 98% of the girls that anyone on this board has "been with", or even been on a date with.

give spek where spek is due.
We can't really see the body. We can assume that she's probably in pretty good shape, so she has potential, but so do many other women.

Facially, she's very average.

FaninAma
8/30/2006, 12:44 PM
I agree with the thought that I wouldn't touch Paris Hilton with SoonerNinja's d**k. Not only is she a skank I think she's butt ugly.

I would also be disappointed in my daughter if she were interested in anybody who had gone out with Paris Hilton.

Paris Hilton has to be a guy in drag.

BoogercountySooner
8/30/2006, 01:17 PM
Excuse me Brinn Hooney but why do your toes keep curling up? OK Matt you drunk bastard I still got my panty hose on!!:D :D

soonersam
8/30/2006, 01:21 PM
Matt, Why do call out Nick Lachey's name durring sex?

Sooner47
8/30/2006, 01:29 PM

Paris has a better mouth. ;)

BermudaSooner
8/30/2006, 01:29 PM
We can't really see the body. We can assume that she's probably in pretty good shape, so she has potential, but so do many other women.

Facially, she's very average.

http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper679/stills/aji6k3nu.jpg

http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper679/stills/d0yhc70c.jpg

http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper679/stills/j20ra9ci.jpg

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/usc/sports/w-baskbl/auto_action/87350.jpeg

Taxman71
8/30/2006, 01:30 PM
Hollaback girl?

toast
8/30/2006, 01:32 PM
nm

Jason White's Third Knee
8/30/2006, 01:35 PM
This is how Matt sees her.

Yeah, maybe be before the ,"Waahhh, Waaaaahhhh."

Wishboned
8/30/2006, 02:14 PM
So he banged a baller.

And she banged a bawler.

The Maestro
8/30/2006, 02:19 PM
That first black and white pic of her...if you scroll down and leave her head off she looks like Doug Gottlieb...with a better jump shot, of course.

Texas
8/30/2006, 02:20 PM
she's pretty hot for a basketball player....almost brittany jackson-esque

http://www.brittany-jackson.com/fashion_gallery/images/swimsuit004.jpg

Jason White's Third Knee
8/30/2006, 02:22 PM
Are you wasted? They are both chicks and that's about it.

4everasooner
8/30/2006, 02:35 PM
Shes got that " my hips are going to explode after this child is born" look.

TheGodfather889
8/30/2006, 03:25 PM
Hell is coming for Matt. He sold his soul and now he'll pay the piper.

*He lost the NC when Pete called White's number while Bush was on the sidelines.
*A shoe-in number one pick, he dropped to 10th, 11th?
*He goes to the Cards. A graveyard for any player.
*He gets his contract signed and BOOM. A chick is knocked up.

What's next? Do they get their other title stripped? A plague of locusts? What's next?
Funny you mention this. In the midst of my mourning over the Orange Bowl I kept saying something bad will happen to Matt Leinart. I kept thinking his life is too good and only good things are happening right now. I think he's getting his karma. He went back to USC for his senior year and lost his last game. He dropped to 10th in the draft when he could've been 1st last year. He's not going to be a great player in the NFL because I think he's a product of the USC system.

FaninAma
8/30/2006, 03:32 PM
The all time bone headed decision by a player regarding his future was ML's decision to come back for one more year.

Not only did he screw himself but his decision allowed that UT to play against that pathetic USC defense(since USC doesn't come close to being undefeated with a freshman QB) instead of a real defense. If USC doesn't get in, who plays UT in the Rosebowl...Penn State?

TheGodfather889
8/30/2006, 03:32 PM
I wonder what he's hoping for a boy or girl? Whatever he wants I'll be hoping the opposite because I just flat out hate the guy with a passion.

r5TPsooner
8/30/2006, 03:46 PM
She's cute, but the colored contacts only take away from her cuteness.

4everasooner
8/30/2006, 03:49 PM
average jane.

boomersooner82
8/30/2006, 03:59 PM
No Erin Higgins or Krista Sanchez... that's for sure

StoopTroup
8/30/2006, 04:16 PM
I'll need to see photos of her Mom before I can comment further.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/30/2006, 04:29 PM
Now I aint sayin she a golddigger.

soonersam
8/30/2006, 04:37 PM
what?? no farks yet

Jimminy Crimson
8/30/2006, 04:39 PM
My thoughts on her are 'meh'.

I'm happy this happened to Matt. Unless he planned it like an Elton John marriage, "See, I'm not gay!". :twinkies:

4everasooner
8/30/2006, 04:48 PM
Not gay; didn't think of that one, could be.

mdklatt
8/30/2006, 04:57 PM
I'm happy this happened to Matt. Unless he planned it like an Elton John marriage, "See, I'm not gay!". :twinkies:

Elton John just married a guy....

OK2LA
8/30/2006, 06:25 PM
Funny you mention this. In the midst of my mourning over the Orange Bowl I kept saying something bad will happen to Matt Leinart. I kept thinking his life is too good and only good things are happening right now. I think he's getting his karma. He went back to USC for his senior year and lost his last game. He dropped to 10th in the draft when he could've been 1st last year. He's not going to be a great player in the NFL because I think he's a product of the USC system.

Yeah! He finally got what was coming to him for KICKING OUR ASSES! HA, HA! That's what he gets!

His life is TOO GOOD?!? - Jealous much?

He is getting his karma?!?:

The dude is a multi-millionaire, doing what he loves - playing a f'ing game!

He lost his last game?!? The guy won a National Championship (hell, he won 2 if you believe ESPN) & The Heisman Trophy!

He's accomplished more in his short life than many people do in a lifetime.

Look, I'm no Leinart appologist, but come on - :rolleyes:

Lock this thread up

Texas
8/30/2006, 06:31 PM
exactly, the dude is probably leading a better life than anyone on this board...he's probably richer than anyone on this board.

the guy's parents were already rich, so $ was no prob.

i bet he had more fun being the king of LA than he is having now as a rookie.

Blue
8/30/2006, 06:36 PM
exactly, the dude is probably leading a better life than anyone on this board...he's probably richer than anyone on this board.

So $=Better life and better person. Huh.

STFU.

Texas
8/30/2006, 06:37 PM
the dude is the QB for an NFL team... i'd gladly trade places with him

Blue
8/30/2006, 06:40 PM

I wouldn't. Fame is overrated. Big Time.

Texas
8/30/2006, 06:47 PM
I wouldn't. Fame is overrated. Big Time.

hah, what wouldnt you give up to be the starting QB at OU?

Blue
8/30/2006, 06:50 PM
hah, what wouldnt you give up to be the starting QB at OU?

Now that's a whole nother story.:D

Collier11
8/30/2006, 06:56 PM
The all time bone headed decision by a player regarding his future was ML's decision to come back for one more year.

Not only did he screw himself but his decision allowed that UT to play against that pathetic USC defense(since USC doesn't come close to being undefeated with a freshman QB) instead of a real defense. If USC doesn't get in, who plays UT in the Rosebowl...Penn State?

I would hardly say the guy screwed himself, he is still getting boat loads of money, is set for life, got to play one more season of the greatest sport around, and almost won another title. How exactly he screwed himself I am wondering??

Texas
8/30/2006, 07:03 PM
i bet he got a lot more *** in LA than in Glendale

TheGodfather889
8/30/2006, 09:56 PM
Yeah! He finally got what was coming to him for KICKING OUR ASSES! HA, HA! That's what he gets!

His life is TOO GOOD?!? - Jealous much?

He is getting his karma?!?:

The dude is a multi-millionaire, doing what he loves - playing a f'ing game!

He lost his last game?!? The guy won a National Championship (hell, he won 2 if you believe ESPN) & The Heisman Trophy!

He's accomplished more in his short life than many people do in a lifetime.

Look, I'm no Leinart appologist, but come on - :rolleyes:

Lock this thread up
Yeah,I'll admit I hate the guy because he has the life I always wanted. I also can't name a game I wanted to win more than the Orange Bowl .He is also a poor sports when he wins or loses. Why are you sticking up for Matt Leinart? The guy is an arrogant *********.

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/30/2006, 09:58 PM
Well I am all for bashing Leinart ;) But the girl really doesnt' deserve to be told she is "ugly" just because she likes a guy we despise ;)

goingoneight
8/30/2006, 10:00 PM

Yeah... Especially if the kid turns out to look like Reggie!!! :D Know what I mean?

goingoneight
8/30/2006, 10:06 PM

Hey, JoePa's gotta be in better shape than Weinke these days. Oh, wait, he's the coach... Right. Whoops.

goingoneight
8/30/2006, 10:08 PM

Matt was richer than anyone on this board even before SUC. He just happened to get a little more as time and Heismans went by...

Desert Sapper
8/30/2006, 10:18 PM
Why are you sticking up for Matt Leinart? The guy is an arrogant *********.

Pretty much sums it all up right there. I hope he gets the s*** kicked out of him his entire NFL career.

FaninAma
8/30/2006, 10:20 PM
I would hardly say the guy screwed himself, he is still getting boat loads of money, is set for life, got to play one more season of the greatest sport around, and almost won another title. How exactly he screwed himself I am wondering??

Well, if you discount the millions he lost from not being the 1st pick of the draft, which he would have been in 2006, and not leaving the college game on top and being remembered as one of the greatest college qbs of all time then I guess it was a great decision.:rolleyes:

Jimminy Crimson
8/31/2006, 02:26 AM
Elton John just married a guy....

I mean when he was with a woman... :P

Husker In Oklahoma
8/31/2006, 07:47 AM
Thats exactly what I was thinking. :rolleyes:

Jason White's Third Knee
8/31/2006, 09:48 AM

The Cardinals. You will have a short life.

Jason White's Third Knee
8/31/2006, 09:53 AM
Well I am all for bashing Leinart ;) But the girl really doesnt' deserve to be told she is "ugly" just because she likes a guy we despise ;)

Correction. Banged a guy we despise.

She's not ugly, but she's not the trophy that Leinart would want. He's stuck with her now. He's her baby daddy.

And that big contract... well she'll get a chunk... and the rest of the chicks that he coulda nailed... well he's in a different bracket now. He's gonna be a baby daddy. Nice.

Taxman71
8/31/2006, 10:57 AM
Lienart's decision turned out fine, but was still stupid. He is on a better team (Cards vs. 49ers) and nearly won a 2nd ring. However, he was one d-lineman falling the wrong direction on a knee or shoulder from losing millions that were all but guaranteed as of Jan. of 2005. He is very lucky indeed.

Taxman71
8/31/2006, 10:58 AM
She's not ugly, but she's not the trophy that Leinart would want. He's stuck with her now. He's her baby daddy.

And that big contract... well she'll get a chunk... and the rest of the chicks that he coulda nailed... well he's in a different bracket now. He's gonna be a baby daddy. Nice.

I think Kanye West is chuckling somewhere right now. Can't wait to see a fark of Lienart in a Hyundai.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/31/2006, 11:20 AM
I think Kanye West is chuckling somewhere right now. Can't wait to see a fark of Lienart in a Hyundai."And on da 18th birthday he find out it wasn't his."

Jimminy Crimson
8/31/2006, 12:02 PM
I think Kanye West is chuckling somewhere right now. Can't wait to see a fark of Lienart in a Hyundai.

...that would require him winning the Super Bowl, though. :eek:

Collier11
8/31/2006, 12:35 PM
Well, if you discount the millions he lost from not being the 1st pick of the draft, which he would have been in 2006, and not leaving the college game on top and being remembered as one of the greatest college qbs of all time then I guess it was a great decision.:rolleyes:

I dont know what fantasy land you live in but Matt Leinart is and will be remembered as one of the GREATEST qb's in cfb history, its not him that lost the natl title game. He leaves with 2 mnc and shoulda had 3. As for the money, dont give me that ****, the guy got more as a #10 pick than I believe even the number 5 or 6 pick got, plus add in endorsements and im pretty sure the guy didnt lose out on too much money

Collier11
8/31/2006, 12:36 PM
Im not here sticking up for the guy, just common sense

trey
8/31/2006, 01:13 PM
i'll stick up for him. he's the greatest college quarterback of all-time. he played is best during the biggest games. OB, 4th and 9 to jarrett at nd, rose bowl vs michigan and rose vs texas. what has he ever done wrong, besides picking sc over ou. give the guy a freaking break and credit where credit is due.

Jimminy Crimson
8/31/2006, 01:24 PM
He leaves with 1 mnc...

fixed!

Desert Sapper
8/31/2006, 06:15 PM
i'll stick up for him. he's the greatest college quarterback of all-time. he played is best during the biggest games. OB, 4th and 9 to jarrett at nd, rose bowl vs michigan and rose vs texas. what has he ever done wrong, besides picking sc over ou. give the guy a freaking break and credit where credit is due.

He was an arrogant little punk after the OB. He added serious insult to injury. I could give a crap that he beat us, but that he rubbed OUr collective noses in it afterward is unforgiveable. I will always hate Mr. 'California Cool'. I hope somebody knocks his eyes back to crooked in the NFL. Chicago visits Arizona on 16 OCT. Dallas visits Arizona on 12 NOV. I am hoping either Tommie or Roy or both knocks the dogs*** out of him. He needs to be humbled by a former Sooner. I think Roy should risk a fine for a horse collar tackle.

GottaHavePride
8/31/2006, 06:20 PM
he's the greatest college quarterback of all-time.

By what standard of comparison?

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/31/2006, 06:23 PM
Matt Lineart is a good qb but greatest????? I mean ****, just without thinking back ten years...Tommie Frazier was alot better

TheGodfather889
8/31/2006, 10:38 PM
what has he ever done wrong,
He's been an arrogant ******* the last few years.

mdklatt
9/1/2006, 10:16 AM
He leaves with 2 mnc

*COUGH* bull**** *COUGH*

TexasLidig8r
9/1/2006, 02:35 PM
He was an arrogant little punk after the OB. He added serious insult to injury. I could give a crap that he beat us, but that he rubbed OUr collective noses in it afterward is unforgiveable. I will always hate Mr. 'California Cool'. I hope somebody knocks his eyes back to crooked in the NFL. Chicago visits Arizona on 16 OCT. Dallas visits Arizona on 12 NOV. I am hoping either Tommie or Roy or both knocks the dogs*** out of him. He needs to be humbled by a former Sooner. I think Roy should risk a fine for a horse collar tackle.

Serious question... what did he say after the Orange Bowl? I didn't pay much attention but.. what did he say or do ?

MiccoMacey
9/1/2006, 03:33 PM
Serious question... what did he say after the Orange Bowl? I didn't pay much attention but.. what did he say or do ?

Don't push it lawyer...we're still sore about it over here. ;)

And I don't get the bashing either. Nobody calls out Birdine anymore for talking bad about USC before the game. It's over. Move on.

Everyone calls him arrogant based on one or two comments made in a public forum. Hell, I've done and said worse...heck we all have. I doubt anyone of us know him well enough to be able to say definitively that he's arrogant.

And none of it detracts from his great success in football. He won a Heisman, a NC trophy, and plays for the NFL. He's a damn good QB.

And for the record, I'd hit his baby's mama. Like she owed me money.

Desert Sapper
9/1/2006, 09:55 PM

I'll bite. He made the comment on an LA talk radio show that OU players were begging for SC to run the ball at the end of the game, just to get it over with. We all know we were taking a beating. We all know players may have said some things like that. Some of us have been on the bad end of a beating and said similar things (not admitting to it, but...;) ). I'm pretty sure UT players were saying the same things at the end of those two rather one-sided RRS games. The bottom line is that he made the comment publicly, maybe to make himself look better, maybe to make fun of OU, maybe just to be a jerk. No matter what his rationale, I hate him for it. If JW or JH were saying the same crap about UT after those blowOUts, you would equally hate them for belittling your boys. It's bad enough they were beaten. Rubbing everybody's nose in it and questioning their manhood publicly is classless, arrogant, and worthy of hatred until a suitable public apology is made. He will never make that apology because he is an arrogant, spoiled rich OC s***bird. There. My $.02. Take it for what it's worth. He's the only player on any level I have ever wished physical harm upon.

goingoneight
9/1/2006, 09:59 PM
For the whorns:

Didn't he go on record as saying "we're still the better team..." after the Rose Bowl?

Sco
9/2/2006, 09:20 AM
For the whorns:

Didn't he go on record as saying "we're still the better team..." after the Rose Bowl?

Not a whorn, but I'll answer.

Yep. Only minutes after the game.

I remember turning the TV off in disgust after that. That was one of the lowest things you could say after losing a close NC game. Give credit where credit's due - VY beat USC that day.

soonernation
9/2/2006, 09:26 AM
Holy **** people!!! This thing is 5 pages long. Who really gives a rats *** about the jerk off cross eyed fag from SC?

r5TPsooner
9/2/2006, 11:16 AM
His Trojan must have burst?

sanantoniosooner
9/2/2006, 11:42 AM
Holy **** people!!! This thing is 5 pages long. Who really gives a rats *** about the jerk off cross eyed fag from SC?
correct on so many levels.