SapulpaSooner
8/29/2006, 10:13 PM
In 3 Days I go to my 1st OU Game.

BOOMER

Snrfn4ever08
8/29/2006, 10:31 PM
In 3 Days I go to my 1st OU Game.

BOOMER
wow, i can't even remember my first game. i was raised on crimson and cream, and i'm only 16, so my first game was probably during the blake era. it's probably best that i don't remember it. dude, you're gonna love it.

BOOOOMER!!!!!!

ADs_Agent
8/29/2006, 10:39 PM
you can't compare the experience of watching a game and being there. You leave with a sore throat and the hair standing up on the back of your neck from the intensity.

Fun fact: OU recently thought about making Memorial Stadium a dome, but architects soon informed President Boren that if OU did take the plunge and built a dome, it would explode for no building can hold the amount of awesome of Adrian Peterson and Bob Stoops in the same building.

soonersam
8/29/2006, 10:47 PM
whatch out.. here comes a long list of first game post from guys the were in Nam

SoonerJason
8/29/2006, 11:25 PM
I havent been to a game yet.. but on a recent trip to OK to visit family, we drove down to Norman from T-town and went to the 2nd scrimmage..

Going to the campus for the first time was amazing, walking into the stadium, I was speechless... 12k people showed up! and we had great seats.. AD was about 10 feet away.. and my 6 yr. old boy was standing right next to him (next to the field)

Something I will never ever forget..

garland sooner
8/29/2006, 11:30 PM
my first OU game ever, since I didn't follow or root for OU until i decided to attend classes here, was that loss to TCU.

running out of the tunnels in pregame show gave me chills. i never knew what 80k+ people looked like until i turned downfield started playing.