PDA

View Full Version : Air Crash

OUinFLA
8/29/2006, 09:58 PM
Some of you may remember my ex-wife. She had started taking flying lessons about the time our divorce started and she got her license shortly before our divorce was final, later that same year.

After many years of flying experience, yesterday afternoon, she narrowly escaped injury in the aircraft she was piloting when she was forced to make an emergency landing in Southern Tennessee because of bad weather. Some could call it a crash; an accident at the least. Our kids were with me at the Beach House this weekend.

National Transportation Safety Board officials have issued a preliminary determination citing pilot error contributed to the accident. She was flying a single engine aircraft (a basic model, at best) in IFR (instrument flight rating) conditions while only having obtained a VFR (visual flight rating) rating.

The absence of a post-crash fire was likely due to insufficient fuel on board. No one on the ground was injured.

Photographs below were taken at the scene show the extent of damage to her aircraft.

She was very lucky.

http://www.forumpictureprocessor.com/pictureprocessor/images/broom%20air%20crash.jpg

colleyvillesooner
8/29/2006, 10:13 PM
HEH

jk the sooner fan
8/29/2006, 10:15 PM
now that was damn funny......post of the week!

picasso
8/29/2006, 10:19 PM
that's pretty good.

I read at the bottom of the story where although she wasn't injured, she did experience her first real orgasm.

;)

garland sooner
8/29/2006, 10:56 PM
i ignored the post for a while because it didn't seem good from the title. boy was i wrong. that's great!

SicEmBaylor
8/29/2006, 11:07 PM
I'm rating this thread 5 stars.

hurricane'bone
8/29/2006, 11:09 PM
hehehe

Tailwind
8/29/2006, 11:13 PM
Mine's better.

olevetonahill
8/29/2006, 11:22 PM
Mine's better.
:confused:
Go on ?

olevetonahill
8/29/2006, 11:25 PM
Some of you may remember my ex-wife. She had started taking flying lessons about the time our divorce started and she got her license shortly before our divorce was final, later that same year.

After many years of flying experience, yesterday afternoon, she narrowly escaped injury in the aircraft she was piloting when she was forced to make an emergency landing in Southern Tennessee because of bad weather. Some could call it a crash; an accident at the least. Our kids were with me at the Beach House this weekend.

National Transportation Safety Board officials have issued a preliminary determination citing pilot error contributed to the accident. She was flying a single engine aircraft (a basic model, at best) in IFR (instrument flight rating) conditions while only having obtained a VFR (visual flight rating) rating.

The absence of a post-crash fire was likely due to insufficient fuel on board. No one on the ground was injured.

Photographs below were taken at the scene show the extent of damage to her aircraft.

She was very lucky.

http://www.forumpictureprocessor.com/pictureprocessor/images/broom%20air%20crash.jpg
Thank gawd for ur ex ! while she was doing all that she made all 3 of my exs crash an burn :D :D :D :D :D :D
Good jorb

Tailwind
8/29/2006, 11:48 PM
:confused:
Go on ?
My broomstick. Turbo thrusters. Great ride. :D

hurricane'bone
8/29/2006, 11:50 PM
My boomstick. Turbo thrusters. Great ride. :D

http://lowgradepanic.bloghorn.com/img/boomstick.gif

olevetonahill
8/30/2006, 12:03 AM
Ill ask Flag the next time we talk ;)

sooner_born_1960
8/30/2006, 12:07 AM
I read that post before scrolling to the picture. That was great. 5 stars and spek.

sooner_born_1960
8/30/2006, 12:08 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to OUinFLA again.

I'll have to owe you that.

LoyalFan
8/30/2006, 06:31 AM
Dear Mr OUinFLA,

It has come to our attention that you recently illegally obtained one (1) Stinger Antiaircraft missile. Please return the unused portion for a complete refund.

Sincerely,

Ms.Aldonza Moonbat
Director of *Customer Relations
BATF

* Not meant to imply or guarantee a willingness to have "Relations" with you at any time.

crawfish
8/30/2006, 07:26 AM

Nimbus 2000?

Sooner_Bob
8/30/2006, 07:44 AM
Heh . . . that broom will never be the same.

IB4OU2
8/30/2006, 08:12 AM

She was very lucky.

We gots some funny folk in the Old guy clique........nice Fla. :D

mrowl
8/30/2006, 08:16 AM
Heh!

Ike
8/30/2006, 10:02 AM
for that post, you get spek

Penguin
8/30/2006, 12:23 PM
Nimbus 2000?

http://www.blaze.at/images/nimbus2000.jpg