PDA

View Full Version : Dear Women,

royalfan5
8/29/2006, 04:55 PM
Damn you for being complex. I have enough on my plate trying to get a master's degree with out having to spend time trying to decode you. Yet, alluring enough to make it seem like it's worth my while. Either way, I need to figure out how to be smooth in a hurry to make this work.

badger
8/29/2006, 04:57 PM
"smooth in a hurry" is an oxymoron in itself. any of the other five girls on this board will agree.

Viking Kitten
8/29/2006, 05:00 PM
Over the weekend, I read where people decide if they are attracted to other people within ten seconds of meeting them. So at this point, it doesn't matter whether you hurry or not. But if you do hurry and she's not attracted, let the comedy ensue.

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/29/2006, 05:00 PM
Phfffft - I'm one of the most simple creatures you'll ever meet.

royalfan5
8/29/2006, 05:03 PM
By in a hurry I meant like over the next three weeks or so, while I still have some free time.

TexasLidig8r
8/29/2006, 05:07 PM
Royal.. bow ties, Yankee Candles, Ferrari Carano Tresor, 1000 thread count sheets, tropical passionfruit lotion, Angel B cologne for men..

You're welcome in advance. :D

Viking Kitten
8/29/2006, 05:07 PM
Personally, I think you dudes like us a little complex. Gives you that "I just stalked this huge mastodon, clubbed it and dragged its tasty carcass back to my cave" kind of a feeling.

badger
8/29/2006, 05:08 PM
i know this might sound hard and difficult and crap, but in the next three weeks you can arrange a lot of dinner/movies and other fun activities... and two Sooner home football games!

achiro
8/29/2006, 05:09 PM
Royal.. bow ties, Yankee Candles, Ferrari Carano Tresor, 100 thread count sheets, tropical passionfruit lotion, Angel B cologne for men..

You're welcome in advance. :D
He said women, gay advice isn't really helping.

badger
"I just stalked this huge mastodon, clubbed it and dragged its tasty carcass back to my cave"

mastodon spek

JohnnyMack
Titties. They use titties as a weapon. Just so ya know.

royalfan5
8/29/2006, 05:11 PM
i know this might sound hard and difficult and crap, but in the next three weeks you can arrange a lot of dinner/movies and other fun activities... and two Husker home football games!
fixed for my situation.

achiro
8/29/2006, 05:11 PM
Women are very simple. Take out the trash, pick up your own damn dirty socks, put your dishes in the sink...better yet rinsed and in the dishwasher, put the lid down.
You want to really blow her mind go with the clean the toilet, vacuum the floors, or start the dishwasher. Just don't do any of the mind blowing stuff first cause you won't have anything left if you really **** her off.

royalfan5
8/29/2006, 05:12 PM
and she is well armed for a country girl.

achiro
8/29/2006, 05:12 PM
Oh, and NEVER, I repeat, NEVER do more than one thing from the blow her mind list at a time.

JohnnyMack
8/29/2006, 05:14 PM
Women are very simple. Take out the trash, pick up your own damn dirty socks, put your dishes in the sink...better yet rinsed and in the dishwasher, put the lid down.
You want to really blow her mind go with the clean the toilet, vacuum the floors, or start the dishwasher. Just don't do any of the mind blowing stuff first cause you won't have anything left if you really **** her off.

:dean:<shakes head disapprovingly>/:dean:

royalfan5
8/29/2006, 05:15 PM
I'm not that far at this point, I'm just at the eye contact instead of staring at her chest phase.

rebmus
8/29/2006, 05:18 PM
I'm not that far at this point, I'm just at the eye contact instead of staring at her chest phase.
there's an eye contact phase???

anywho... i can stare at my gal's chest and knees at the same time. ;)

soonervegas
8/29/2006, 05:30 PM
Is "complex" one of those fancy words for insane?

SicEmBaylor
8/29/2006, 05:37 PM
Is a good sense of humor really that important to a woman?
I have absolutely no sense of humor whatsoever. I can see how things are funny, but I absolutely can not be funny myself.

Is aloof and humorless a desirable trait for any woman?

TUSooner
8/29/2006, 05:37 PM
Women are not that hard to understand.
What's hard is accepting the fact that they really ARE the way they are, and then learning how to tolerate it.

hurricane'bone
8/29/2006, 05:39 PM
bitches...can't live with 'em, can't blend them into a protein shake.

royalfan5
8/29/2006, 05:41 PM
I have absolutely no sense of humor whatsoever. I can see how things are funny, but I absolutely can not be funny myself.

I think not thinking that Branson is a good time is higher on their list. I don't know if I am funny, but she is laughing at my lame jokes, so I take that as a good sign.

Blue
8/29/2006, 05:53 PM

Well, there's got to be a "Baylor" of the male species. I'm sure you'll find your equally boring "Vanderbilt." ;)

BeetDigger
8/29/2006, 06:03 PM
A woman must be complex enough to make you feel like you accomplished something. If they just flop back with their legs wide and their skirt hiked up, then you feel she is a slut and don't want to stay with her (and I can't blame you either).

All guys want it the same way, for the hot chicks to dig them but to give everyother guy the cold shoulder. The key to the whole thing is that you cannot go any higher than 2 spots. TWO

The best thing you can find is some girl who will give you an honest rating. If you can get two of them, all the better. Then you must remember to stay in your band. Band jumping by more than two spots results in humiliation and calloused palms.

mrowl
8/29/2006, 06:21 PM
Band jumping by more than two spots results in humiliation and calloused palms.

lmao... :D

StoopTroup
8/29/2006, 06:24 PM
When I was younger...

I almost got married to this Hottie from Branson.

achiro
8/29/2006, 06:38 PM
:dean:<shakes head disapprovingly>/:dean:
I never said I actually DID this stuff, just that it's that easy to please a chick.:D

BoogercountySooner
8/29/2006, 06:45 PM
When I was younger...

I almost got married to this Hottie from Branson.

What was his name PAT?;)

SoonerInKCMO
8/29/2006, 07:29 PM

You're a lot funnier than you realize. Just not when you're trying to be. :texan:

sanantoniosooner
8/29/2006, 07:29 PM
http://www.anetek.com/images/Men%20vs%20Women.jpg

badger
8/29/2006, 07:44 PM
all men have is a little pink light.

clambe00
8/29/2006, 08:37 PM
ya

HskrGrl
8/29/2006, 10:14 PM
MISTY'S! If take her after you take her to a Husker game it's that much better! (Worked on me anyway :D)

badger
8/29/2006, 10:18 PM
MISTY'S! If take her after you take her to a Husker game it's that much better! (Worked on me anyway :D)

I think it's cute when NP yells at refs and the television. :pop:

Octavian
8/29/2006, 10:56 PM

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7839/tiy3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

proud gonzo
8/29/2006, 11:48 PM
women aren't that complicated, men are just morons ;)

GottaHavePride
8/29/2006, 11:53 PM

http://www.amazingben.com/robots-fembot.jpg

Frozen Sooner
8/29/2006, 11:57 PM
I have absolutely no sense of humor whatsoever.

Wow. That's gotta wind up in someone's signature at some point.

Vaevictis
8/30/2006, 01:18 AM

It is if you couple it with obscenely rich.

... of course, it's the obscenely rich part that's attractive.

StoopTroup
8/30/2006, 01:37 AM
What was his name PAT?;)

Don't tell me you married him? :D