PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate milk w/ breakfast

TopDaugIn2000
8/29/2006, 01:36 PM
Achiro's thread got me thinkin....

Is this a hillbilly thing, or what. When I was visiting my family in LA this last time we went out to breakfast and I ordered chocolate milk. It blew my aunt away, she thought that was the STRANGEST thing evar. COULD NOT stop telling everyone about what I had done. I've ALWAYS had chocolate milk when I go out for breakfast!!! :twinkies:

Just wondering what you hillbillies thought.....

and keep in mind, she is a Hollywood High grad, lived there all her little life.

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/29/2006, 01:43 PM
My nieces like it on their cereal.

Freakin' sugar fiends...

Hamhock
8/29/2006, 01:47 PM
i bet she wouldn't have raised an eyebrow if you would have done a few lines of coke instead.

royalfan5
8/29/2006, 01:49 PM
I have chocolate milk for breakfast before. Granted I prefer orange juice but I don't see why it's out of place.

GDC
8/29/2006, 01:59 PM
I always had the chocolate powder with the rabbit on the box in my milk growing up.

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/29/2006, 02:01 PM
This was our favorite. It RULES.

http://static.flickr.com/40/100245597_2bb78a7c47_s.jpg

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/29/2006, 02:07 PM
I quit drinking white milk when I was about 6 because my day care would put everyone's milk out for lunch at once and by the time they seated us it was room temperature. For that reason, the only milk I drink straight up is chocolate milk.

I'd tell your aunt to suck it.

TopDaugIn2000
8/29/2006, 02:11 PM

heh

LilSooner
8/29/2006, 02:14 PM
For years and years my only breakfast would be chocolate milk. The quick kind. It has to go in the microwave for a minuet no more no less and I have to have a straw.

I was a very strange child.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
This was our favorite. It RULES.

http://static.flickr.com/40/100245597_2bb78a7c47_s.jpgStrawberry milk made with powder RMFO. Premixed it's nasty though.

My dad's lost all his tastebuds just about. He drinks these high calorie shakes called HealthShake. He likes the vanilla and the chocolate. Hates the strawberry.

Hamhock
I quit drinking white milk when I was about 6 because my day care would put everyone's milk out for lunch at once and by the time they seated us it was room temperature. For that reason, the only milk I drink straight up is chocolate milk.

:les: Do you people see what I'm talking about now?

:D

Mjcpr
8/29/2006, 02:15 PM
For years and years my only breakfast would be chocolate milk. The quick kind. It has to go in the microwave for a minuet no more no less and I have to have a straw.

You know what they say about strange children.....

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/29/2006, 02:15 PM
:les: Do you people see what I'm talking about now?

:DYes, my mom feels tremendous guilt for causing my aversion to milk.

TopDaugIn2000
8/29/2006, 02:16 PM

kinda like the issues I have with ketchup. Love the stuff. Dip my fries, onion rings, burgers, tots, etc in them, but the ketchup CAN NOT be ON the food item. Something about the fact that it gets hot and then it's nasty, it HAS to be cold.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/29/2006, 02:16 PM
You know what they say about strange children.....They turn out to be gender-confused adults?

PhilTLL
8/29/2006, 02:17 PM
i bet she wouldn't have raised an eyebrow if you would have done a few lines of coke instead.

Hey man, it's the best part of wakin' up.

Anyway, this sounds like a fatass problem to me, not a hillbilly one. :P

LilSooner
8/29/2006, 02:23 PM
They turn out to be gender-confused adults?

HEY! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Pricetag
8/29/2006, 02:27 PM
I don't think I've ever had chocolate milk with breakfast. If I drink milk from a glass with breakfast, it's always plain, otherwise, it's over cereal.

Chocolate milk was more like a snack/treat for me growing up. I'd always grab it on Tuesday or Thursday or whichever day it was available in the school cafeteria at lunch, though.