PDA

View Full Version : OH GAWD, today is Other Guy's birthday

1stTimeCaller
8/29/2006, 09:41 AM
He just got here and he's acting just like Michael on The Office.

I refuse to acknowledge his birthday.

Hamhock
8/29/2006, 09:41 AM
Tell him you're a Jehova's Witness.

JohnnyMack
8/29/2006, 09:42 AM
Go kick him in the bag.

hurricane'bone
8/29/2006, 09:44 AM
I thought you had already quit and moved on to your next temp agency?

1stTimeCaller
8/29/2006, 09:51 AM
I thought you had already quit and moved on to your next temp agency?

nope. My last day is the 8th. It might be the 1st. I need to talk to my boss again. I really don't want to be here another week. I'd like to go get started on the new job.

OhU1
8/29/2006, 09:52 AM
Don't you love forced work place socialization? Remember Elaine on Seinfeld became addicted to the daily workplace cake for the various trivial celebrations. Then she opened her mouth about how silly it all was and got cut off. Wasn't able to satisfy her sugar fix after that.

Someone is constantly trying to get me to eat a donut, piece of cake, or some other lard and sugar saturated food at work. No one has ever pushed an apple on me. Or a beer. :(

Howzit
8/29/2006, 09:54 AM
He just got here and he's acting just like Michael on The Office.

I refuse to acknowledge his birthday.

You should get him what you got for c_p for his birfday.

1stTimeCaller
8/29/2006, 09:55 AM
Don't you love forced work place socialization? Remember Elaine on Seinfeld became addicted to the daily workplace cake for the various trivial celebrations. Then she opened her mouth about how silly it all was and got cut off. Wasn't able to satisfy her sugar fix after that.

Someone is constantly trying to get me to eat a donut, piece of cake, or some other lard and sugar saturated food at work. No one has ever pushed an apple on me. Or a beer. :(

there are only 6 of us in the trailer and I've drank more beers with bosses at work than I've eaten cake at work. Construction trailers aren't your typical office setting.

1stTimeCaller
8/29/2006, 09:55 AM
You should get him what you got for c_p for his birfday.

:mad:

OhU1
8/29/2006, 10:11 AM
there are only 6 of us in the trailer and I've drank more beers with bosses at work than I've eaten cake at work. Construction trailers aren't your typical office setting.

On the other hand I work with 90% women in an office setting. :twinkies: