PDA

View Full Version : Flying the messican flag, at a post office...

OklahomaTuba
8/29/2006, 08:29 AM
Nice.

After being at the rally for a while, we noticed that the opposition was getting louder and they we watched as they took the American flag off of the flag pole and stepped on it on the ground at the United State Post Office and mounted a Mexican flag and up it went. At this point the police did nothing. Finally, they went over to take it down and they had bottles and rocks thrown at them. They did not attempt to arrest anyone. They were unable to take it down because they cut the wrong line so the flag remained there for the rest of the day.

I believe that all Americans need to know about this and need to see that Mexican flag hanging at an American post office. We are being invaded and the American people need to wake up!

Another woman was beat up (while the police watched) and injured as well as an elderly man. They tend to pick on the weaker targets.
Thanks for reading my story.

Best regards,

Sandra
A Big Fanhttp://www.theterryandersonshow.com/MISC/MaywoodSnit060827.html

Hatfield
8/29/2006, 08:33 AM
mexican flag looks suspiciously like red xs

Sooner_Bob
8/29/2006, 08:36 AM
Was this on the news anywhere?

OklahomaTuba
8/29/2006, 08:36 AM
mexican flag looks suspiciously like red xs
Must be blocking it for some reason.

Photo (http://www.theterryandersonshow.com/_MISC-PHOTOS/BuzzardRagMaywood060827.jpg)

Hatfield
8/29/2006, 08:45 AM
Was this on the news anywhere?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=maywood+california+mexican+flag

i don't know why but some of the links i find humorous

OklahomaTuba
8/29/2006, 08:54 AM
These signs rival the anti-war crowd in crazyness.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/smp2010/SOS/SOS%20Maywood/IMG_5270sm.jpg

Hatfield
8/29/2006, 09:09 AM
the native americans might disagree with a few of those signs.

mrowl
8/29/2006, 09:15 AM

how bout all of them?

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
8/29/2006, 09:16 AM
i've got a couple of pictures of a UPS truck at a post office, but i'm saving them for a dean meltdown...

OklahomaTuba
8/29/2006, 09:24 AM
Ironic, since the native tounge of those nuts with the signs is probably Spanish.

OklahomaTuba
8/29/2006, 09:25 AM
i've got a couple of pictures of a UPS truck at a post office, but i'm saving them for a dean meltdown...

Dean doesn't like brown?

Hatfield
8/29/2006, 09:26 AM
he has never asked what it could do for you

Rhino
8/29/2006, 10:10 AM
Deyterkerrjerbs!

NormanPride
8/29/2006, 10:13 AM
Tear gas. End of problem. :D

Sooner_Bob
8/29/2006, 11:59 AM
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=maywood+california+mexican+flag

i don't know why but some of the links i find humorous

Maywood sounds like a really cool place . . . :rolleyes:

http://la.indymedia.org/news/2006/08/176057.php

OklahomaTuba
8/29/2006, 12:08 PM
Indymedia is great.

Still the only "news" site I have seen that actually credits Bush with the 9/11 attacks.

Its no wonder they consider protesting against illegals an invasion. Seriously ****ed up people on that website.

C&CDean
8/29/2006, 12:27 PM

Dude, UPS and FedEx are our pals. We currently have HUGE contracts with both of them. FedEx carries most of our Express Mail, and UPS just signed on to carry a bunch of our parcels. We let them have boxes at post offices, and pay them. So, the next time you spend $6 more to have something overnighted by FedEx, just remember that you could have sent it Express Mail - in the same container and delivered at the same time - for $6 less.

KABOOKIE
8/29/2006, 12:35 PM
Dude, UPS and FedEx are our pals. We currently have HUGE contracts with both of them. FedEx carries most of our Express Mail, and UPS just signed on to carry a bunch of our parcels. We let them have boxes at post offices, and pay them. So, the next time you spend $6 more to have something overnighted by FedEx, just remember that you could have sent it Express Mail - in the same container and delivered at the same time - for $6 less.

So why does the USPS have contracts with FedEX and UPS then? What's next? DHS delivering letters? :pop:

C&CDean
8/29/2006, 12:38 PM
So why does the USPS have contracts with FedEX and UPS then? What's next? DHS delivering letters? :pop:

Don't know if you've noticed, but they own like ****pots of airplanes and tractor-trailer rigs. So, instead of being at the mercy of the airlines and their neanderthal baggage handlers, or buying a mega-fleet of planes/trucks/drivers/pilots/personnel, we let them carry it for us. It's a win-win.

And DHS does deliver letters. Just not ours.

JohnnyMack
8/29/2006, 12:39 PM
Hey Dean,

Post your travel schedule here so I can see if you'll be in Ballimore when I am and we can go on a date.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
8/29/2006, 12:50 PM
i've also got pictures of the post office guy yelling at an old lady because she parked in the handicapped spot he normally uses when he delivers mail to our building.

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/29/2006, 01:02 PM
VIVA LA RAZA!!!!!

Pricetag
8/29/2006, 01:06 PM
Heh, then filename on that picture is BuzzardRagMaywood060827.jpg.

TUSooner
8/29/2006, 01:11 PM

Durn right. I never figured out why people would pay more for the 'zact same thing.
But then, I proudly carried the US Mail for 11 years,
in a sack
on my shoulder
in the rain
and heat
and gloom of night
and got bitten by dogs
The End