PDA

View Full Version : thank god for mid term elections coming soon...

Hatfield
8/28/2006, 08:32 AM
these high gas prices were starting to really hurt.

:)

Hatfield
8/28/2006, 08:38 AM
by the way it is $2.49 at the station on 10th and Penn

OklahomaTuba
8/28/2006, 09:12 AM
One thing that really helps is turnaround season is winding down for lots of refineries and they are pumping out products like crazy.

JohnnyMack
8/28/2006, 09:33 AM
One thing that really helps is turnaround season is that Cheney's hurricane machine is still on the fritz and is only able to turn out tropical storms right now.

Fixed.

1stTimeCaller
8/28/2006, 09:41 AM
I hope that the Prudhoe (sp) Bay field stays off line. Prices have plummeted since it went down.

Hatfield
8/28/2006, 09:44 AM
I hope that the Prudhoe (sp) Bay field stays off line. Prices have plummeted since it went down.

i know. awesome in its bizarro world effect.

Frozen Sooner
8/28/2006, 10:36 AM

You spelled it right. Thumbs up!

I don't think that'll last too long, though.

JohnnyMack
8/28/2006, 10:45 AM
You spelled it right. Thumbs up!

I don't think that'll last too long, though.

Yeah, he's not all that smart. No way he gets that lucky again.

Hamhock
8/28/2006, 10:51 AM
Fixed.

seriiulsy, what's up with this? I thought we were supposed to get 50 Cat VII hurricanes this year. I'm still driving my SUV...

1stTimeCaller
8/28/2006, 11:07 AM
Yeah, he's not all that smart. No way he gets that lucky again.

that's what you think, dumm***.

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/28/2006, 11:07 AM
It's funny to me that...yes it drops at the end of every summer..but we are talking like a 5 10 cent drop...not 50 cent drop.

OklahomaTuba
8/28/2006, 11:42 AM
seriiulsy, what's up with this? I thought we were supposed to get 50 Cat VII hurricanes this year. I'm still driving my SUV...

Oh, you will.

Bushhilter is just waiting and keeping low while more and more brown people move back into the occupied territories thinking everything is OK.

Halliburton is probably installing the ordinance on the levees as we speak!

OklahomaTuba
8/28/2006, 11:44 AM
It's funny to me that...yes it drops at the end of every summer..but we are talking like a 5 10 cent drop...not 50 cent drop.

The power of the 4th Reich is truly amazing.

NormanPride
8/28/2006, 11:52 AM
Oh, you will.

Bushhilter is just waiting and keeping low while more and more brown people move back into the occupied territories thinking everything is OK.

Halliburton is probably installing the ordinance on the levees as we speak!

Well, if you say so... Man, and I thought you liked the guy. :eek:

Sooner_75
8/28/2006, 11:54 AM
Just wait until Ernesto sweeps across the Gulf. That should get the price back up to 3 bucks. (Or at least they will use it as an excuse)

TheHumanAlphabet
8/28/2006, 04:58 PM
Like any politician could do anything about gas prices except complain about "Big Oil". How about stopping the NIMBYs and force parts of the country to build refineries, how about making one type of fuel for the whole country so we don't have "boutique" fuels in all parts of the country so suppliers can intermingle the fuel in different parts of the country as needed, How 'bout allowing exploration in the Gulf off Flordia and off California, How about making an energy policy that not only works for the current fuel market, but includes research for alternative energy that is realistic and can be met with the current infrastructure... Just sayin'...:texan:

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/28/2006, 05:05 PM
Cut and run, baby, cut and run. Won't we be the toast of Europe and Latin America if/when the dims get control of even one house of Congress, impeachment proceedings begin, and we "redeploy the military!