PDA

View Full Version : Does the craziness ever end???

Mongo
8/27/2006, 10:10 PM
As others may know that I work in the oil patch and I am stuck on location when we are drilling. Out of a 24 hour period, I work around 20 hours. Today I had a chance to take a 2-3 hour nap. I specifically called my wife, who is eight months pregnant, and tell her that I need to sleep(DONT CALL ME UNLESS ITS AN EMERGENCY). I am not 30 minutes into my nap when my phone rings. My wife is bawling on the phone almost to the point where someone needed to replicate the scene from "Airplane"(people in line to smack some sense into her).

The big deal was she had stripped a screw on a baby swing and she could not finish putting it together. Then she has the sack to get mad at me for not consoling her and telling her that I would fix it when I get home.

My theory: PMS= you're an idiot, Pregnant=you're an *******.

I cant do anything right.

olevetonahill
8/27/2006, 10:23 PM
You insensitive bastage . You succ . You should have gotten up and drove to help her out then turned your sorry *** around and went back to work :mad:
I oughta neg ya
;)
Actually its only gonna get worse till one day/nite. she flips out while you are in an exhausted slumber, Takes a knife and pulls a Lorena on your sorry *** :eek:

Mongo
8/27/2006, 10:28 PM
Actually its only gonna get worse till one day/nite. she flips out while you are in an exhausted slumber, Takes a knife and pulls a Lorena on your sorry *** :eek:

A Lorena!! I aint got any room to spare. The other day she said she wanted 8 inches, I told her I would have to do her twice:(

olevetonahill
8/27/2006, 10:46 PM
My ist said the same thing
told her I ain't folding it in 1/2 for no beatch :D

SoonerBorn68
8/27/2006, 11:27 PM
Poor Mongo. Those pregnancy hormones are a beyonce, aren't they. ;)

tbl
8/27/2006, 11:33 PM
Dude, I straight up put my foot down on my wifes pregnancy hormones. Scene control man, scene control. ;)

pb4ou
8/28/2006, 12:07 AM
When my wife was pregnant with our son. There was one weekend, still during her first tri master, at the same time I was trying to quit my nicotine addiction. Whew...

The after scene on Monday looked like an old cowboy and indian war zone.
On Tuesday the burning arrows were still stuck into the walls.

Needless to say by Wednesday, I started back with good old Nicky. (nicotine)

olevetonahill
8/28/2006, 03:24 AM
In a serious answer to your ?
Son they are " WOMEN " nuff said
so NO

Hamhock
8/28/2006, 08:04 AM
Turn off the phone.

YWIA

1stTimeCaller
8/28/2006, 09:04 AM
get back to turning that wheel

Osce0la
8/28/2006, 10:20 AM
When my wife was pregnant with our son. There was one weekend, still during her first tri master, at the same time I was trying to quit my nicotine addiction. Whew...

The after scene on Monday looked like an old cowboy and indian war zone.
On Tuesday the burning arrows were still stuck into the walls.

Needless to say by Wednesday, I started back with good old Nicky. (nicotine)
I told my wife when she got pregnant and had to quit smoking, I would quit with her...basically along the same lines as PB, that didn't last very long, and I started back up shortly after that. I made sure to not smoke around her for obvious reasons...I eventually got to where I was ok just smoking at work and I'd be fine not smoking at home (which you would think would've helped me quit)...