PDA

View Full Version : Tech V OU '06 Version

cowrazer1
8/27/2006, 07:08 PM
I have been thinking a crossin' the Red and visiting the Sooner Nation. Since I was originally born up there, I always feel it a homecoming in an odd way. Enough of that though.

I was hoping that many of my Sooner admirers would open up their tailgates, spare bedrooms, and otherwise make a Red Raider feel right at home while I witness my Red Raiders light up the scoreboard against your very fine football team. I might also need a car to drive while I'm up there. Any recommendations?

Hope you guys have a great season. I know that times have been tense up there. The season is on us. Let's all make the Big XII proud as we each defeat our OOC foes. I think it's going to be a competitive year in the South.

Egeo
8/27/2006, 08:25 PM
ya, you can stay at my house and borrow my truck...
sleep with my wife while your at it!

Snrfn4ever08
8/27/2006, 08:34 PM
I have been thinking a crossin' the Red and visiting the Sooner Nation. Since I was originally born up there, I always feel it a homecoming in an odd way. Enough of that though.

I was hoping that many of my Sooner admirers would open up their tailgates, spare bedrooms, and otherwise make a Red Raider feel right at home while I witness my Red Raiders light up the scoreboard against your very fine football team. I might also need a car to drive while I'm up there. Any recommendations?

Hope you guys have a great season. I know that times have been tense up there. The season is on us. Let's all make the Big XII proud as we each defeat our OOC foes. I think it's going to be a competitive year in the South.
so, you guys have any OOC foes from division 1A this year??

cowrazer1
8/27/2006, 09:56 PM
How many miles on your wife Egeo?

sanantoniosooner
8/27/2006, 10:00 PM
I'll throw some tortillas at you if it makes you feel at home.

OUmillenium
8/27/2006, 10:00 PM
You will be totally welcomed by the Sooner Nation...if you can beat the :texan: s.

homerSimpsonsBrain
8/27/2006, 10:30 PM
If you make it to tulsa, you can stay with me. I live at Quannah and Archer. Step into the Quick Trip there on the corner and ask for me by name... "Ima Crip"

Snrfn4ever08
8/27/2006, 10:51 PM
If you make it to tulsa, you can stay with me. I live at Quannah and Archer. Step into the Quick Trip there on the corner and ask for me by name... "Ima Crip"
now, that's funny, i don't care who you are:D

ADs_Agent
8/28/2006, 12:16 AM
are you planning on selling papers and wearing a TT baseball helmet while visiting Norman?

tigepilot
8/28/2006, 01:04 AM
"are you planning on selling papers and wearing a TT baseball helmet while visiting Norman?"

Now, only someone who has spent time in Norman would understand the humor there... however, since I think that guy was run over by a car (and killed) while I was attending college in Norman I couldn't bring myself to laugh.

I think it would be more humorous to compare him to 3 hat harry or the space lady.

Egeo
8/28/2006, 03:01 AM
How many miles on your wife Egeo?

OKLA21FAN
8/28/2006, 08:03 AM

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRS!!!!!!!!!

BoomerJack
8/28/2006, 08:09 AM
I hope your little trip to Norman Ok this coming November 11 turns into a whore's nightmare. After last year, I'm in no frame of mind to be cordial to TTech and its fans.

I hope that by the middle of the 3rd qtr, their players are getting beat so bad they're crying for their mommas and their fans have left the stadium headed south.

Sooner-N-KS
8/28/2006, 09:03 AM
Cowrazer,

Are you willing to admit that the last play last year wasn't a TD?

crawfish
8/28/2006, 09:39 AM

I'll let you sleep on my front porch...that should be just like staying in my house for you guys. :D :texan: :D