PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday, lunch was very strange

MamaMia
8/27/2006, 10:54 AM
I went to Edmond for an MRI. Knowing that my former daughter in laws husband, who I think is a real nice fellow, was out of town with his kids from his first marriage, I drove by my former daughter in laws to invite her, their new little baby, and my granddaughter to lunch.

As some of you know, my sons now wife, the tramp, forbids my son to see or speak to me, but up the road he drove. He was there to pick up my granddaughter for lunch. So, my former daughter in law and I decide to wish them a nice time and off we all go in 2 separate cars.

Well...the cell rings and its the 10 year old granddaughter asking if we would like to join them instead. So there we all sat; my son who hasn't been allowed to speak to me since last Thanksgiving, his X-wife, who he gets along with very well, her baby and my granddaughter, who's happiness we all long for, all sharing soy bean pods together. :P

Tulsa_Fireman
8/27/2006, 10:57 AM
Ewwwww. :D

8/27/2006, 10:59 AM
I got dizzy reading that.

dolemitesooner
8/27/2006, 11:03 AM
wtf I have no idea what was just said

royalfan5
8/27/2006, 11:12 AM
Wow, that's the kind of stuff I have to come expect out of my family.

hurricane'bone
8/27/2006, 11:24 AM
I think I just went cross-eyed

ChickSoonerFan
8/27/2006, 11:24 AM
Blended families...you gotta love em. :)

Glad you got to see your son! Hope that went well.

Flagstaffsooner
8/27/2006, 11:27 AM
I got dizzy reading that.Me too. Which soap opera are we watching?

jk the sooner fan
8/27/2006, 11:29 AM
I got dizzy reading that.

i had to draw out an association diagram to understand it ;)

MamaMia
8/27/2006, 11:32 AM
Blended families...you gotta love em. :)

Glad you got to see your son! Hope that went well.
It was a nice lunch. I was happy to see my submissive son. I shutter to think of what Red Dog will do to him if she finds out that his luncheon partners ended up including his X wife, and his mom, both of whom she doesn't fancy.

jk the sooner fan
8/27/2006, 11:33 AM
your son allows his now wife to forbid him from seeing his mother?

wow.....

ChickSoonerFan
8/27/2006, 11:38 AM

wow.....

I think that is why she called him her submissive son.

Stanley1
8/27/2006, 11:40 AM
I think that is why she called him her submissive son.

You said "submissive".....hehe. :D

Flagstaffsooner
8/27/2006, 11:42 AM
I think that is why she called him her submissive son.Is that the SAE son? Sorry, is missed Thursdays episode.

ChickSoonerFan
8/27/2006, 11:42 AM
You said "submissive".....hehe. :D

oh what....like you have never heard me say that before. :rolleyes:

MamaMia
8/27/2006, 11:43 AM

wow.....Sad but true.

My granddaughter said that last Thanksgiving, she and Red Dogs two kids from previous relationships were sent to their rooms because Red Dog was "all mad" at me. She was yelling "Its either me or your mom!!" I haven't seen nor talked to my son since that day, until yesterday. He isn't allowed to have his youngest sister over either, since shes the one who told her brother that Red Dog was caught making out with that guy in the parking lot of the nudey bar. Thus the name "Red Dog"

usmc-sooner
8/27/2006, 11:46 AM
Mom

your son needs a spanking.

MamaMia
8/27/2006, 11:58 AM
Mom

your son needs a spanking.What they do in their own bedroom is none of my business, even though it doesn't take a genius to know that Red Dog must swing from the chandeliers when the sun goes down. ;)

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/27/2006, 12:02 PM
That lunch is actually how relationships should be in an ideal world. Kids should see their parents get along even if they can no longer be married. Hopefully your son realizes how much he misses you after the lunch and gives Red Dog the boot.

tulsaoilerfan
8/27/2006, 12:06 PM
wtf I have no idea what was just said
me neither, and i read it several times:confused:

Flagstaffsooner
8/27/2006, 12:08 PM
me neither, and i read it several times:confused:I think this is in that female code.

Skysooner
8/27/2006, 12:15 PM
This is a big time losing proposition for Red Dog. Trying to control her husband like that is going to lead to a blow up sooner than later. No piece of a** is worth giving up your manhood for.

MamaMia
8/27/2006, 12:34 PM
This is a big time losing proposition for Red Dog. Trying to control her husband like that is going to lead to a blow up sooner than later. No piece of a** is worth giving up your manhood for.I hope you're right. I want my family back.

crawfish
8/27/2006, 12:57 PM
Is there anybody in Oklahoma you're not related to?

I kid, I kid. ;)

GottaHavePride
8/27/2006, 12:59 PM
I hope you're right. I want my family back.

Youse want we should "take care" of her?

MamaMia
8/27/2006, 01:02 PM
Is there anybody in Oklahoma you're not related to?

I kid, I kid. ;)I think, in some fashion, I may be related to everyone since my son married Red Dog. :O
Youse want we should "take care" of her?
I keep hoping that he will come to his senses.

Blue
8/27/2006, 01:24 PM
It was a nice lunch. I was happy to see my submissive son.

Seems like alot of bitterness right there in that statement.

A psychotic wife and a mom who calls you, "submissive." Sucks to be your son right now.

jus' sayin.

NormanPride
8/27/2006, 01:59 PM
I just wish there was something we could do...

afs
8/27/2006, 02:14 PM
all it would take is a telephone number or address...

MamaMia
8/27/2006, 03:26 PM
Seems like alot of bitterness right there in that statement.

A psychotic wife and a mom who calls you, "submissive." Sucks to be your son right now.

jus' sayin.
Oh, get a clue. I don't feel one ounce of bitterness. What I feel is disappointment, that my son would allow anyone to control his actions at the expense of his sister and even worse, his little girl. Are we on the same page now?

Oh...and his wife is not "psychotic." Shes nothing more than a clever little tramp.

"jus' sayin."

jk the sooner fan
8/27/2006, 03:52 PM
No piece of a** is worth giving up your manhood for.

if he thinks of his wife as a piece of a**, then he's got bigger problems...

BoogercountySooner
8/27/2006, 05:12 PM
What TiTTAY bar does she give free smooches out of? We could take Doleomite up there and let him perform his pimpin on her and then we could all use our picture phones to bust her sorry aaze!

Just SAyin!

MamaMia
8/27/2006, 05:39 PM
What TiTTAY bar does she give free smooches out of? We could take Doleomite up there and let him perform his pimpin on her and then we could all use our picture phones to bust her sorry aaze!

Just SAyin!I dont know but shes a day care worker in Yukon.

TUSooner
8/27/2006, 06:14 PM
Oh, get a clue. I don't feel one ounce of bitterness. What I feel is disappointment, that my son would allow anyone to control his actions at the expense of his sister and even worse, his little girl. Are we on the same page now?

Oh...and his wife is not "psychotic." Shes nothing more than a clever little tramp.

"jus' sayin."
Ain't families wonderful? :D

But it sounds like it turned into a good lunch after all.

Blue
8/27/2006, 06:48 PM

"jus' sayin."

I wasn't trying to offend you. I guess if you air your laundry on a public message board, you should probably be prepared for some positve and negative feedback.

BajaOklahoma
8/27/2006, 07:23 PM
i had to draw out an association diagram to understand it ;)

Get used to it - it seems to be very common nowdays.

We have several families at school with two Moms in the same house.
<shaking head>

MamaMia
8/27/2006, 07:45 PM
I wasn't trying to offend you. I guess if you air your laundry on a public message board, you should probably be prepared for some positve and negative feedback.I wouldn't call it airing laundry. I was quite simply livening things up a bit.

Oh, and just when are you going to back off away from me? You most certainly were too trying to offend me. This is not the first time you have dogged me since I defended Rhett Bomars mother after you made your rude remarks toward her. Get over it already.

Oh and you may just think of the South Oval as just a "public message board", but I have prayed for and lite candles at my church for some of the folks on this forum in their time of need. I have cried with them when they have lost a loved one, including a beloved pet. I have hoped with them when they were looking for a new job and have rejoiced with them when new babies were born in their families, so I consider the people that make up this community as my pen pals and I happen to care about them. To me its not just some "public message board."

tulsaoilerfan
8/27/2006, 08:02 PM
This is a big time losing proposition for Red Dog. Trying to control her husband like that is going to lead to a blow up sooner than later. No piece of a** is worth giving up your manhood for.
and no piece of a## is worth losing your mom over either; you can always find more a@@ if you look hard enough, but you only have one momma and she will love you no matter how badly you screw up(well, most of them will anyway). Ok, off my soapbox:pop:

Blue
8/27/2006, 08:08 PM
I wouldn't call it airing laundry. I was quite simply livening things up a bit.

Oh, and just when are you going to back off away from me? You have dogging me ever since I defended Rhett Bomars mother after you made your rude remarks toward her. Get over it already.

The Mrs. Bomar thread was a joke. If you'd get your head out of your oven, you would have realized that.

...And I promise I'll never post in one of your threads again.:)

Blue
8/27/2006, 08:13 PM
Oh and you may just think of the South Oval as just a "public message board", but I have prayed for and lite candles at my church for some of the folks on this forum in their time of need. I have cried with them when they have lost a loved one, including a beloved pet. I have hoped with them when they were looking for a new job and have rejoiced with them when new babies were born in their families, so I consider the people that make up this community as my pen pals and I happen to care about them. To me its not just some "public message board."

And that's fine. Good for you.

...BUT, there are people on this board just here for some Sooner Football and a few laughs.

Me being one of those, I probably shouldn't have given my two cents. I apologize if I offended you.

MamaMia
8/27/2006, 08:19 PM
And that's fine. Good for you.

...BUT, there are people on this board just here for some Sooner Football and a few laughs.

Me being one of those, I probably shouldn't have given my two cents. I apologize if I offended you.
Apology accepted. You should know though, that this is not the football board. :)

SicEmBaylor
8/27/2006, 08:21 PM
It was a nice lunch. I was happy to see my submissive son. I shutter to think of what Red Dog will do to him if she finds out that his luncheon partners ended up including his X wife, and his mom, both of whom she doesn't fancy.

I've got a cousin who married a tramp who forbids him from seeing his grandparents or his mother. His grandparents not only more or less raised him, they also paid for his education, bought him a new car, and bought he and his wife a house no questions asked. Of course they both gladly took the house and repay my great-aunt's kindness by telling them to, "stay the f-away from us."

Blue
8/27/2006, 08:24 PM
Apology accepted. You should know though, that this is not the football board. :)

It's not the Koom-Bay-Yah Board either.

It's All of the Above.

Skysooner
8/27/2006, 09:34 PM
and no piece of a## is worth losing your mom over either; you can always find more a@@ if you look hard enough, but you only have one momma and she will love you no matter how badly you screw up(well, most of them will anyway). Ok, off my soapbox:pop:

You have it dead on. My mother fell away from me for almost a decade when she and my dad divorced. There were many times when I wanted to say f*** you since she wasn't there for me. However, at the time my wife and I were contemplating divorce (about 5 years in), she was the only one of my family that supported me and told me I should be true to myself. Ultimatley my wife and I made it (15 years now and happier than ever), and she ranks as the only person in my family who truly cared what happened to me. You shouldn't think of your wife as a piece of a**, but if she is controlling and not looking out for you as a person, she is not a true wife.

Sooner24
8/27/2006, 10:18 PM
The really important question is how did your MRI turn out?

tbl
8/28/2006, 12:01 AM
This is a perfect example of the sad state of marriage in the minds and hearts of society. You're supposed to leave your father and mother and become one flesh with your spouse. That's obviously not to say we're supposed to completely forsake our parents, but our spouse is supposed to hold the primary role of intimacy in our lives (counsel, advice, conslolation, etc). If you are looking at a wife as just a "piece of a", you are in for a long, sad life.

That's not to say that Emoms son is in the right in this situation, b/c he obviously is not. He has reversed the role of husband/wife, so there will be nothing but huge problems as long as his marriage is played out in this way.

GottaHavePride
8/28/2006, 12:22 AM
You're supposed to leave your father and mother and become one flesh with your spouse. That's obviously not to say we're supposed to completely forsake our parents, but our spouse is supposed to hold the primary role of intimacy in our lives (counsel, advice, conslolation, etc).
True, but at the same time, "honor thy father and mother" is one of the Ten Commandments, and it seems to me that any person demanding that their spouse (husband OR wife) break that one is probably a pretty ****ty person in general, and an even ****tier person to be married to in particular.

tbl
8/28/2006, 01:17 AM
That's why I pointed out that her son is obviously in the wrong for letting his wife control him like that. Try and keep up... ;)

olevetonahill
8/28/2006, 03:20 AM
When My last ex found a swans dude with a big ole popcylcle and baled ;)
every one in My family said " F the Ho "
dont give her anything :mad:
I simply said that when Mom was in the Hospital for 56 days ex was rite there with her :cool: Mom came home and had to have round the clock care ! Ex was rite there for her:cool:
I gave her ALL she asked for :D and would have given her more :cool:
what this has to do with anything I dont have a clue :confused:
Cept even skanks have their good points !
OUMOM I hope you an your Son and skanky dil can Meet in the middle some how