PDA

View Full Version : Obsessed

douxpaysan
8/26/2006, 11:39 AM
Found this on Osucks website: E-mail the NCAA Committee on Infractions.....
#454523 - 08/26/06 10:17 AM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

Let the Committee know how you feel about OU's past and present violations, here is the contacts listed on the NCAA site:

http://www.ncaa.org/wps/portal/!ut/p/kcxml/04_Sj9SPykssy0xPLMnMz0vM0Y_QjzKLN4j3CQXJgFjGpvqRqC KOcAFfj_zcVH1v_QD9gtzQiHJHRUUAc0tpTA!!/delta/base64xml/L3dJdyEvUUd3QndNQSEvNElVRS82XzBfTFU!?CONTENT_URL=h ttp://www.ncaa.org/mailbox/committee_on_infractions.html

Select Shep or Christopher and let them know how you feel.

sooneron
8/26/2006, 11:40 AM
Sad little pathetic people.

fadada1
8/26/2006, 12:14 PM
you think we should remind them that an ex-football player graduated without learning how to read???

something tells me there were some "favors" being done with academics.

losers.

BoogercountySooner
8/26/2006, 12:31 PM
Hart Lee Dykes!!

GottaHavePride
8/26/2006, 01:16 PM
As if a committee on infractions gives two ****s what fans of an opposing team think.

fadada1
8/26/2006, 01:18 PM
As if a committee on infractions gives two ****s what fans of an opposing team think.
exactly!!! look at the SEC. if that were the case, alabama would only have half the championships they claim.

SEC = "S"omebody "E"lse is "C"heating

OKC-SLC
8/26/2006, 01:19 PM
I thank God every day I'm not one of those faggots.

Snrfn4ever08
8/26/2006, 02:39 PM
I thank God every day I'm not one of those faggots.
and i just thank god in general that i'm a sooner:D

Mazeppa
8/26/2006, 10:37 PM
Past and present,? Glass houses!

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/26/2006, 10:47 PM
Let's look at Prentiss Elliot...a guy so bad that Miami pulled his scholarship offer. The same Miami that offered to Willie Williams despite 40 some odd arrest from 14 to 18. Do you realize how evil one has to be to get a scholarship offer to Miami pulled?

Fixed :P

Snrfn4ever08
8/26/2006, 11:57 PM
Let's look at Prentiss Elliot...a guy so bad that Miami pulled his scholarship offer. The same Miami that offered to Willie Williams despite 40 some odd arrest from 14 to 18. Do you realize how evil one has to be to get a scholarship offer to Miami?
man, that's a load of evil.

Scott D
8/27/2006, 12:01 AM
Hart Lee Dykes!!

yeah....OU's still feeling the fire from that burned down kitchen.

umberto
8/27/2006, 11:57 AM
Do we classify this under the "we'll do anything underhanded short of killing Bob Stoops to beat OU"? Man, they are so desperate it's funny. I guess if you can't beat us legitimately you don't mind looking like a 3 year old tattling on the popular kid.

GDC
8/27/2006, 11:59 AM
Meanwhile...

OSU still lacking in ticket sales
By BILL HAISTEN World Sports Writer
8/27/2006

They trail last season's mark, but season-ticket sales have surged lately.
Oklahoma State still trails last year's football ticket sales by 9 percent despite a recent surge of season-ticket sales, school officials said.

Compared to 2005 figures, OSU's sales total in July was down 22 percent. The university followed last season's 4-7 record with an increase in ticket prices. A basic season ticket cost $231 last year. Now, it sells for $295. Also, prices for club-level seats are up 71 percent.

"We've had a good August," said Tom Johnson, OSU's manager of ticket operations. "As you get closer to football season, practice starts and everybody is writing about it and talking about it. The people who have been waiting to buy tickets, this is when they usually buy."

Said athletic director Mike Holder: "I think we're doing just fine. We're closing the gap all the time. Will we be completely sold out? No, but I'm not disappointed. I think we'll sell a lot of single-game tickets as the year progresses."

The Cowboys open the 2006 season at 6 p.m. Saturday when they host Missouri State.

Johnson acknowledged OSU has heard some complaints about the price increase.

"There were some, yes. We expected

people to call," he said. "Actually, we thought it might be more than what it was. What we found out is that a lot of people really do understand that you have to generate more revenue in order to be competitive."

In 2004, OSU sold a school-record total of 38,674 season tickets. Last year's total was slightly more than 37,000. Johnson predicts this year's total will be about 35,000.

Seating capacity is reduced this season from 48,000 to 43,500 due to stadium renovation. Even so, OSU officials aren't willing to forecast a sellout for the opener. Johnson said OSU expects a crowd of more than 40,000.

As of last week, none of OSU's six home games had been sold out.

OSU currently is selling single-game tickets for only three contests -- Missouri State, Florida Atlantic (Sept. 16) and Baylor (Nov. 11). Oklahoma plays at OSU on Nov. 25. ****** tickets are currently available only as part of a $160 three-game pack that also includes Missouri State and Baylor. OSU has sold 1,800 of the three-game packs.

Next month, when single-game tickets become available for all dates on the O-State schedule, the ****** ticket will go for $100. Before this season, the most expensive single-game ticket in OSU football history was $75 for the 2004 ****** game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Online: Read other stories about OSU football and the OSU blog by writers Bill Haisten and Matt Doyle at www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra.

usmc-sooner
8/27/2006, 12:02 PM
let's email the NCAA a let them know how we feel about Mike Gundy's use of hair gel. Plus I think he tries to sound like Pat Jones, only God knows why.

goingoneight
8/27/2006, 09:08 PM
:aggy: 12-0 national champiens mike hamilton finishes one yard short of Saint Barry's recerd mike gundy B12 coach of the yeer :aggy:

Oh yeah... :aggy: Let 'R Rip!!! :aggy:

picasso
8/28/2006, 11:31 AM
wrestling school.

CU Sooner
8/28/2006, 03:51 PM
Let's email the FFA and 4-H and let them know how we feel about aggots treatment of sheep.

MiccoMacey
8/28/2006, 03:53 PM
wrestling school.

The same wrestling school that almost got the death penalty because their head coach out-right lied to the NCAA investigators.

Glass houses, Aggies. Glass houses.

GDC
8/28/2006, 03:58 PM
Former OSU coach pleads guilty to felony DUI
AP - 8/8/2006 12:54 PM - Updated: 8/9/2006 9:25 AM
STILLWATER, Okla. (AP) _ A former Oklahoma State University volunteer assistant wrestling coach has pleaded guilty to a felony drunk driving charge.

Sentencing is set September 1st for Pat Smith. He's the younger brother of OSU wrestling coach John Smith.

Pat Smith has a plea agreement calling for him to receive a deferred sentence, a $200 fine and perform 50 hours of community service.

Smith was arrested in rural Stillwater on April 28th. Jail records indicate it was Smith's third DUI arrest in Payne County.

Officials said Smith refused an intoxilyzer breath test after being pulled over by a sheriff's deputy. His driver's license was automatically revoked.

Smith joined the OSU staff in 1995 and resigned on May 1st..

OUstud
8/28/2006, 04:21 PM
Not to mention one Chris Collins, who managed to be booted from Saxet for...raping a 12 year old girl! And he's starting for Aggy! :rolleyes:

MiccoMacey
8/28/2006, 04:25 PM
[cough cough] Eddie Sutton [/cough cough]