PDA

View Full Version : Okay.....Damnit.....

Geekboy
8/26/2006, 01:22 AM
I'm now a contributor to this board although of the 'poor student' category. I know I'll be seen as a traitor at some LSU websites but the one I belonged to had a prick moderator and I couldn't go back there.

My other favorite LSU board is free and I'd give them money if they asked.

This board has always felt like home. Granted I'm a total LSU homer but as most know OU is and has always been my second favorite team since the 70's. Now don't get me wrong......I was totally for LSU in the Sugar Bowl but outside of that I'm an OU homer second.

Plus I've been on here several thousand times spewing drunken rants during LSU games and NONE of you have told me to carry my a$$! That's when I knew the folks here were all class and extremely tolerant.

I also realized because of your lamea$$ tradition you tend to know something about college football! ;)

Thanks for always making me feel welcome.

olevetonahill
8/26/2006, 01:26 AM
I'm now a contributor to this board although of the 'poor student' category. I know I'll be seen as a traitor at some LSU websites but the one I belonged to had a prick moderator and I couldn't go back there.

This board has always felt like home. Granted I'm a total LSU homer but as most know OU is and has always been my second favorite team since the 70's. Now don't get me wrong......I was totally for LSU in the Sugar Bowl but outside of that I'm an OU homer second.

Plus I've been on here several thousand times spewing drunken rants during LSU games and NONE of you have told me to carry my a$$! That's when I knew the folks here were all class and extremely tolerant.

I also realized because of your lamea$$ tradition you tend to know something about college football! ;)

**** you :P
to be a real turn coat type you have to say Ole "leterrip" is stoopid :D
welcome dude

Blue
8/26/2006, 01:29 AM
<tear>

That was so bute-ti-ful Jenny. ;)

http://www.inwaltwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/05/forrest-gump.jpg

olevetonahill
8/26/2006, 01:36 AM
<tear>

That was so bute-ti-ful Jenny. ;)

http://www.inwaltwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/05/forrest-gump.jpg
ah hah I still got cha by 1 :cool:

Octavian
8/26/2006, 01:43 AM

**** off, Cajun

;)

Geekboy
8/26/2006, 01:48 AM
**** off, Cajun

;)
I aint Cajun! I'm a yankee! I'm in Shreveport.

Octavian
8/26/2006, 01:50 AM
I'm a yankee! I'm in Shreveport.

I'm so sorry.

Fraggle145
8/26/2006, 02:13 AM
I aint Cajun! I'm a yankee! I'm in Shreveport.

Isnt that what they call a creole deathwish?

LoyalFan
8/26/2006, 02:18 AM
Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of Katrina's pours,
Send these, the Blanco/Les Miles bossed, to me.
I lift my lamp 'side OU's Crimson doors.

(NOTE: NO undocumented El Es Ju people admitted)

LoyalFan
Director, Coonass Division
SoonerFans Dept. of Immigration

Rogue
8/26/2006, 06:28 AM
Geekboy, thanks for the support, welcome aboard, your coach is a weiner.

1991SOONER
8/26/2006, 07:16 AM
Yeah, Miles s_ucks, but your ok.

Welcome

stoopified
8/26/2006, 09:13 AM
Tiger turncoat.

BajaOklahoma
8/26/2006, 09:51 AM
Hurry, go delete your posts in the sponsor form.

boomrsoonr
8/26/2006, 09:54 AM
Plus I've been on here several thousand times spewing drunken rants during LSU games and NONE of you have told me to carry my a$$!

Yep. He's LSU through and through. They can't count. 1,000 posts, and he's claiming several thousand. Or maybe he's from Alabama:confused:

;)

Ash
8/26/2006, 09:57 AM
I smell corndogs...:P

goingoneight
8/26/2006, 11:40 AM
Yep. He's LSU through and through. They can't count. 1,000 posts, and he's claiming several thousand. Or maybe he's from Alabama:confused:

;)

Or SUC??? :confused:

Sooner_Bob
8/26/2006, 12:54 PM

If by contributor you mean sponsor then I agree.

:D

Welcome and thanks for joining. :cool:

BudSooner
8/26/2006, 02:14 PM

:les: I like RESOLVE!!!!!

Welcome.:D

Snrfn4ever08
8/26/2006, 02:37 PM
:les: Geekboy lets 'er rip!!!!

BoogercountySooner
8/26/2006, 05:54 PM
Geekboy carry your LSU ****ing bull**** somewhere besides our ****ing board and now I say. We are the mother****ing Sooners on here baby!!

That is All!

;)

Geekboy
8/26/2006, 07:15 PM
Geekboy carry your LSU ****ing bull**** somewhere besides our ****ing board and now I say. We are the mother****ing Sooners on here baby!!

That is All!

;)
If I didn't have my good pants on I'd beat the Hell out of you!

OUDoc
8/26/2006, 09:38 PM
Welcome to the dark side, Geek. :D

Soonerus
8/26/2006, 09:41 PM
Geek is a good man, even if he is an LSU fan...

sanantoniosooner
8/26/2006, 09:44 PM
If I didn't have my good pants on I'd beat the Hell out of you!
The pair with a hole in the pocket?

TUSooner
8/26/2006, 10:21 PM
It's guys like Geek that make it a little harder to continue my full-fedged LSU hatred. Not THAT hard, but a little.

Soonerus
8/26/2006, 10:26 PM
It's guys like Geek that make it a little harder to continue my full-fedged LSU hatred. Not THAT hard, but a little.

I agree, based upon my experiences with other LSU fans it is hard to believe he is one...

badger
8/27/2006, 12:46 PM

ADMIT IT, TIGER, you would have LOST in 2003 if White had better knees. ADMIT IT NOW!!!! You actually LOST in 2003 because our qb was injured, and your fans cheated by buying all the Sugar Bowl tickets!!!

...:rolleyes:

bweezie
8/27/2006, 04:40 PM
:les: i'll put this team against any SUCKER in this country!!!

Geekboy
8/27/2006, 07:30 PM
ADMIT IT, TIGER, you would have LOST in 2003 if White had better knees. ADMIT IT NOW!!!! You actually LOST in 2003 because our qb was injured, and your fans cheated by buying all the Sugar Bowl tickets!!!

...:rolleyes:
OKAY! OKAY! But you do have to admit LSU had a pretty decent f***ing
defense. :)

badger
8/27/2006, 08:37 PM
..fine! But only if YOU admit that the BCS is a more legitimate way of determining the national champion than the AP poll.

Egeo
8/27/2006, 08:51 PM
the secondary was one of the best ive seen
the dl were great too, but were worn out by the 4th

Snrfn4ever08
8/27/2006, 08:54 PM
the secondary was one of the best ive seen
the dl were great too, but were worn out by the 4th
if it wasn't for freaking chuck long, we would've ridden kejuan to the championship. man, how weird would that sound?:D

Geekboy
8/27/2006, 09:07 PM
..fine! But only if YOU admit that the BCS is a more legitimate way of determining the national champion than the AP poll.
If there was some way I could just get my hands around your throat!! ;)

crimson&cream
8/28/2006, 10:01 AM

What do you mean by "Your lamea$$ tradition" that sounds like a slam when in reality LSU doesn't stack up tradtiton wise with OU in the least little bit, go talk to my brother in Monroe,La he'll enlighten you about tradtions.:pop:

Geekboy
8/28/2006, 12:34 PM
What do you mean by "Your lamea$$ tradition" that sounds like a slam when in reality LSU doesn't stack up tradtiton wise with OU in the least little bit, go talk to my brother in Monroe,La he'll enlighten you about tradtions.:pop:
Note the smilie at the end of the sentence.

tbl
8/28/2006, 01:13 PM
No doubt... smilie = sarcasm.

RedstickSooner
8/28/2006, 01:15 PM
Ahh, Shrevetroit.

Been a good, what, 20 years since your last race riots?

10? ;)

I agree on the general board atmosphere here - very mellow, very tolerant, thankfully. I've never understood wanting to have a sunshine-only fan board... If you're that insecure, this probably isn't the sport to cheer for.

Joe87OU1
8/28/2006, 01:28 PM
I'm so sorry.

Octavian: Sorry he's not a cajun, or sorry he's a yankeeeeeeee? :cool:

C&CDean
8/28/2006, 01:44 PM
We have a couple prick moderators here too.

BoogercountySooner
8/28/2006, 04:04 PM
^
!
!
Prick Expert :D :D

Doged
8/28/2006, 04:24 PM
This thread is entirely too cheerful and must be repressed immediately.

Geekboy
8/28/2006, 06:22 PM
This thread is entirely too cheerful and must be repressed immediately.
Agreed.

Please locked this thread down so it will go away.

TheUnnamedSooner
8/28/2006, 06:39 PM
shreveport owes me money.

badger
8/28/2006, 07:06 PM
If there was some way I could just get my hands around your throat!! ;)
just like some drunk cajun. you can't smack talk, so you just smack, right?

Jason White's Third Knee
8/28/2006, 07:13 PM
Been a while since I've heard from you, Geekboy, and I have to admit it doesn't appear that you have gotten any smarter.

Feel free to cram that LSU jersey someplace special, K?

Gonna be a great season...

Jason White's Third Knee
8/28/2006, 07:15 PM

Man, that's no jive.

Geekboy
8/28/2006, 07:15 PM
just like some drunk cajun. you can't smack talk, so you just smack, right?
I must say you seem rather truculent.

I'm in agreement about the BCS. It was USC that said the AP was the real deal!

Geekboy
8/28/2006, 07:16 PM
Been a while since I've heard from you, Geekboy, and I have to admit it doesn't appear that you have gotten any smarter.

Feel free to cram that LSU jersey someplace special, K?

Gonna be a great season...
Up your a$$? Just asking.