PDA

View Full Version : I Just Don't Understand College Football Experts

tulsaoilerfan
8/25/2006, 06:56 PM
Ohio State loses their entire defense; they are ranked anywhere from 1 to 3 at worst; USC and Texas are breaking in brand new QB's and are in everyone's top 3; meanwhile we have almost the entire defense back, along with the entire receiving corps(except Travis), and the best running back in football, yet we have pretty much disappeared off the radar since what's his name was kicked off the team. I realize the offensive line is the big question mark, but i think that as long as PT avoids mistakes, i still think this team will be there at the end contending for the national championship; remember Tee Martin? If we could get that kind of play from PT, then i for one would be thrilled.

Flagstaffsooner
8/25/2006, 07:22 PM
Relax. That is the beauty of college football. The ***-hats predict one thing and the season goes another way.

BASSooner
8/25/2006, 07:24 PM
they are there for entertainment if you know what i mean

FlatheadSooner
8/25/2006, 08:28 PM
They aren't any more of an expert than we are before the season starts. All most of them do is frenzy feed off the obvious things but rarely look at the minute details and they have no idea how the intangebles are shaping up.

If they would just put on their crimson glasses like the rest of us they'd have the true vision. ;)

B-O-O-M-E-R !!!!

zeke
8/25/2006, 08:32 PM
College FB experts, I cant think of any.

tulsaoilerfan
8/25/2006, 09:00 PM
College FB experts, I cant think of any.
ok, i be sorry, should have said so-called experts:D

tbl
8/25/2006, 09:01 PM
I thought all the experts were on this board (except for Cap, Lid, & Herr).

tulsaoilerfan
8/25/2006, 09:01 PM
I guess my point was that all of the top contenders have as many, if not more, question marks as OU yet they seem to ignore those issues; i guess i should expect that from ESPN

Geekboy
8/25/2006, 09:12 PM
I'm a college football expert. I don't have a clue what the top 25 is going to look like at the end of the year. I just know one thing for sure. Some team we've heard off will win the national title early in 2007.

zeke
8/26/2006, 12:23 PM
I'm a college football expert. I don't have a clue what the top 25 is going to look like at the end of the year. I just know one thing for sure. Some team we've heard off will win the national title early in 2007.

Yes, I'd say that you are an EXPERT. As good as any, better than most.;)

Widescreen
8/26/2006, 01:11 PM
I'm actually pleased with our positioning. Maybe we can get that chip perched squarely on our shoulders again. The ONLY reason that UT and SUC are ranked ahead of us right now is because their QB's are completely unknown. The last time we saw PT at QB, it was a disaster and the pollsters are expecting more of the same. We can fix all that by winning. No worries.

Snrfn4ever08
8/26/2006, 02:49 PM
they are there for entertainment if you know what i mean
i know what you mean, everybody needs a little comedy every once in awhile