PDA

View Full Version : ok, I am REALY confused by the "Hey Beano" thread...

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

proud gonzo
8/25/2006, 04:00 PM
seriously, wtf?

Mjcpr
8/25/2006, 04:13 PM
Exactly.

leavingthezoo
8/25/2006, 04:15 PM
it's starts with bush leagues and ends with a little man in a boat. it was inevitable. perfect sense. :D

IB4OU2
8/25/2006, 04:18 PM
More important........What the hell's happened to our Stan? :(

proud gonzo
8/25/2006, 04:19 PM
I don't know...he didn't USED to act like a bastard :confused:

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/25/2006, 04:19 PM
Apparently, Beano negged Stan for something he said in that stripper thread.

So Stan got mad and started that big 'ol call-Beano-out thread.

I'm just guessing here. But I think that's what happened. I'm sure someone'll set me straight if I'm wrong.

I'm wrong a lot.

proud gonzo
8/25/2006, 04:29 PM
ah--I only read part of that thread. Hell, I almost negged stan for it too. Not that it offends me when the guys talk about strip clubs and such but something about
The quality of the girls has probably decreased a little, but still not bad. kinda bothered me.

Beef
8/25/2006, 04:31 PM
I love strippers. And beer. Just not as much as I used to.

crawfish
8/25/2006, 07:08 PM
ah--I only read part of that thread. Hell, I almost negged stan for it too. Not that it offends me when the guys talk about strip clubs and such but something about kinda bothered me.

Perhaps you have suggestions for improving the quality, then? :cool:

jk the sooner fan
8/25/2006, 07:57 PM
ah--I only read part of that thread. Hell, I almost negged stan for it too. Not that it offends me when the guys talk about strip clubs and such but something about kinda bothered me.

why would that bother you?

strip clubs are "rated" by guys based on how the girls look....i.e. "quality".....so if the strip club owner starts paying the girls less, the "good looking" ones go elsewhere, while the "not so good looking" ones stick around

hence "quality going down"

it is what it is

proud gonzo
8/25/2006, 08:58 PM
seemed like a rude thing to say since Chick reads the board.

Chuck Bao
8/25/2006, 09:25 PM
So, it wouldn't offend you if the rest of us unattached men discussed the quality or lack of quality of the strip clubs / go-go bars?

Just asking.

jk the sooner fan
8/25/2006, 09:39 PM
seemed like a rude thing to say since Chick reads the board.

ahh, for that reason......yes i understand

olevetonahill
8/25/2006, 10:47 PM
I love strippers. And beer. Just not as much as I used to.
Are you saying the quality of beer has gone down ?

proud gonzo
8/25/2006, 10:47 PM
So, it wouldn't offend you if the rest of us unattached men discussed the quality or lack of quality of the strip clubs / go-go bars?

Just asking.

it probably would bother me a little. but truthfully it bothers me far less to think of single guys discussing such things rather than attached men.

olevetonahill
8/25/2006, 10:49 PM
I see your point
But I think from what I read that beano negged him and mild warning for saying something about JMs kid being ugly or something
jmho

proud gonzo
8/25/2006, 10:51 PM
yeah, i went back and read the thread. i thought that comment was pretty out of line too, especially then the "wanted to hit him where it hurt" thing after that.

olevetonahill
8/25/2006, 10:57 PM
While Ive never been a big fan of his Ive never had a prob with him either
Just like prolly A whole lot are not fans of mine , nttatwt :cool:
But I have noticed the past few months he seems to be going thru male menopause or something .
Maybe we need a
" Please pray for stan " thread ?

Stanley1
8/26/2006, 12:11 PM
Apparently, Beano negged Stan for something he said in that stripper thread.

So Stan got mad and started that big 'ol call-Beano-out thread.

I'm just guessing here. But I think that's what happened. I'm sure someone'll set me straight if I'm wrong.

I'm wrong a lot.

Yes and no.

I wasn't mad at Beano for "negging" me. I don't even look at my spek number any more, so I really don't care about the "points". That said, Beano and I have a bit of a past on the board. He knows it. I know it. Everybody else knows it. Why I got ****ed has to do with WHAT Beano said to me in those negs. He was clearly trying to bait me into giving him a reason to bane me. As an admin, he SHOULD be above that. He knows what he said, and what his intent was. He also threatened me, without having reason in my opinion.

There are a few posters on the board that just follow me around making rude comments about me, my life, Chick, and my family. When I "report" them, my reports get ignored. I figure that means what they are saying is "fair game", so I reciprocate. I then get dirty emails from Beano about how I better "watch it". So basically, it is okay for bri to take shots at my "internet g/f", but I can't mention the SSA situation. It is okay for JM to call me a "bitch", amongst other things, but I can't "imply" that his kid is ugly. Its okay for lil to call me names, but God forbid I say ANYTHING bad about her.

I have NEVER attacked any of those people, EXCEPT when they attack me. And that won't change. It is that simple really.

mrowl
8/26/2006, 12:21 PM
so I am guessing if you pasted your spek log here, you would get banned?

:pop:

Stanley1
8/26/2006, 01:38 PM
so I am guessing if you pasted your spek log here, you would get banned?

lol.....knowing Beano, probably.

crawfish
8/26/2006, 02:51 PM
There are a few posters on the board that just follow me around making rude comments about me, my life, Chick, and my family.

Hey!

I have NEVER said anything inappropriate about your family.

Sooner_Bob
8/26/2006, 03:09 PM
Yes and no.

I wasn't mad at Beano for "negging" me. I don't even look at my spek number any more, so I really don't care about the "points". That said, Beano and I have a bit of a past on the board. He knows it. I know it. Everybody else knows it. Why I got ****ed has to do with WHAT Beano said to me in those negs. He was clearly trying to bait me into giving him a reason to bane me. As an admin, he SHOULD be above that. He knows what he said, and what his intent was. He also threatened me, without having reason in my opinion.

There are a few posters on the board that just follow me around making rude comments about me, my life, Chick, and my family. When I "report" them, my reports get ignored. I figure that means what they are saying is "fair game", so I reciprocate. I then get dirty emails from Beano about how I better "watch it". So basically, it is okay for bri to take shots at my "internet g/f", but I can't mention the SSA situation. It is okay for JM to call me a "bitch", amongst other things, but I can't "imply" that his kid is ugly. Its okay for lil to call me names, but God forbid I say ANYTHING bad about her.

I have NEVER attacked any of those people, EXCEPT when they attack me. And that won't change. It is that simple really.

In all seriousness . . . there are tons of people on this board and many others I visit that take what is posted here way to personally and act like it actually influences there daily lives way to much.

(Me included sometimes). :D

My advice to (me) and "those people" would be to just take "internet ramblings" for what they are. Stuff posted out here in innerweb land will not "hurt" you in any way shape or form. It may tick you off to no end and could possibly harm your reputation if you know folks personally, but really does it influence you that much? :pop:

Beano's Fourth Chin
8/26/2006, 04:28 PM
Yes and no.

Let's take turns posting reputation comments Jer. You post one of mine and I'll post one of yours. We'll see who's out of line.

And while you're at it, I'd like to see these dirty emails I sent you. If you can produce a single one, I'll eat my monitor.

JohnnyMack
8/26/2006, 05:07 PM
Yes and no.

If I ever called you a bitch in a context other than a joking around, locker room kind of mentality and you got offended by it, I apologize.

I razzed you for skipping out on the :dolemite: basketball matchup because it was funny. You two were acting like innerweb tough guys and it was comical. For some reason you got your panties in a twist over it and decided I was stalking you. Yes, that is my goal, to go John Mark Karr on you. I have nothing better to do with my time. You should check your ego at the door when you show up here. If you haven't figured that out by now, you might wanna find a new message board.

As for my kid and what you said it was laughable. Your smack was weak. sauce. I got under your skin with the comments about the strip club and you couldn't come up with a reply so you went after my kid. That was so middle-school of you I actually laughed. I expected a momma joke, truth be told, but insinuating that my kid is ugly was so thin I think you deserve to be sent down to the minors for it.

Stan I'm not sure why you've been in such a pis*y mood as of late but it really is unbecoming.

GDC
8/26/2006, 05:12 PM
The problem is all of this angst and ire should be focused and directed at an appropriate target, such as Lid or Herr.

sanantoniosooner
8/26/2006, 05:22 PM
I did my best to lighten the mood of the thread..........and failed:(

jk the sooner fan
8/26/2006, 05:39 PM
Let's take turns posting reputation comments Jer. You post one of mine and I'll post one of yours. We'll see who's out of line.

And while you're at it, I'd like to see these dirty emails I sent you. If you can produce a single one, I'll eat my monitor.

i dont think he's saying he hasnt been naughty, i think he's saying that you, as a moderator, should be above resorting to the same tactics...

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
8/26/2006, 07:34 PM
to be honest, he should be more ****ed at pg than beano unless i'm missing some inside jokes in what beano is saying.

which is entirely possible

Stanley1
8/26/2006, 07:44 PM

I haven't left a dirty spek comment since I got unbanned, and the only neg I've even given was in fun with sanantoniosooner. On the other hand, you've negged me 3 times in the last 3 days, two of which were one minute apart which means you had to mess with the site settings, unless of course admin are already immune to the "spreadin" rule. I don't know. Either way, since my return, you've negged me 3 times, I've negged you, or anybody else for real, ZERO times.

I misspoke. You've never emailed me, I meant PM's. I asked for your email once so we could hash things out off the board, you declined. But you have sent me nasty and attacking PM's.

Stanley1
8/26/2006, 07:47 PM
i dont think he's saying he hasnt been naughty, i think he's saying that you, as a moderator, should be above resorting to the same tactics...

Yep, pretty much my point. Here I was, trying to behave upon my return, and Beano starts in on my again. Its a no win situation for me, him being an admin and all. I started that thread so that at least it was out there if he did bane me again. Level playing field, thats all I'm asking for. Again, if I can't talk about somebody's g/f, they shouldn't be allowed to comment on mine. If I can't talk about somebody's kid, they shouldn't be able to talk about my mother. I don't understand why a few people don't get this. :confused:

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
8/26/2006, 07:58 PM
he didn't bane you in the first place - dean did. and to be perfectly honest, he beat me to it (of course, i work with a scalpel so i was going to give you 3 days, dean works with a chainsaw and 2 sticks of dynamite so you got the long bane ;) ). i sincerely doubt that beano or norm are ever going to bane you. however, if you keep up this stupid posting spree, dean is going to get annoyed and send you to the klink for another month.

Stanley1
8/26/2006, 08:03 PM
he didn't bane you in the first place - dean did. and to be perfectly honest, he beat me to it (of course, i work with a scalpel so i was going to give you 3 days, dean works with a chainsaw and 2 sticks of dynamite so you got the long bane ;) ). i sincerely doubt that beano or norm are ever going to bane you. however, if you keep up this stupid posting spree, dean is going to get annoyed and send you to the klink for another month.

Beano has banned me before. I didn't even know you were a mod.

Beano's Fourth Chin
8/26/2006, 08:03 PM
I haven't left a dirty spek comment since I got unbanned, and the only neg I've even given was in fun with sanantoniosooner. On the other hand, you've negged me 3 times in the last 3 days, two of which were one minute apart which means you had to mess with the site settings, unless of course admin are already immune to the "spreadin" rule. I don't know. Either way, since my return, you've negged me 3 times, I've negged you, or anybody else for real, ZERO times.

Admins can leave an unlimited number of reputation comments.

I've invited you to post those since so much of your angst has been based on those. So far you've declined.

I misspoke. You've never emailed me, I meant PM's. I asked for your email once so we could hash things out off the board, you declined. But you have sent me nasty and attacking PM's.

Heh.

The last PM I sent you was this one dated 7/17. It's right here:

You need to rein it in a bit

I understand coming out swinging because of everyone picking on you, but some of that stuff is too personal and too offnesive.

Just a friendly suggestion.

What the heck has gotten into you?

Dean banned you shortly after that for a month.

Yep, pretty much my point. Here I was, trying to behave upon my return, and Beano starts in on my again. Its a no win situation for me, him being an admin and all. I started that thread so that at least it was out there if he did bane me again. Level playing field, thats all I'm asking for. Again, if I can't talk about somebody's g/f, they shouldn't be allowed to comment on mine. If I can't talk about somebody's kid, they shouldn't be able to talk about my mother. I don't understand why a few people don't get this.

I guess I missed the memo where someone with 3 meltdowns and 4 bans in the past 2 months gets a level playing field. Sorry, you're on the radar.

I also guessed I missed the memo that explains why someone would even want to talk about someone's g/f or kid. You're actually fighting for the right to do so?

proud gonzo
8/26/2006, 08:09 PM
to be honest, he should be more ****ed at pg than beano unless i'm missing some inside jokes in what beano is saying.

which is entirely possible

why the hell should he be ****ed at me? :confused:

Beano's Fourth Chin
8/26/2006, 08:11 PM
why the hell should he be ****ed at me? :confused:

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you're not exactly easy to get along with.:texan:

JohnnyMack
8/26/2006, 08:13 PM
We're on this thing called a message board on this here innerweb. When we post stuff about our personal life we have to understand that it's ALL FAIR GAME. That's why you'll notice I don't talk a lot about my personal life, because it's exactly that. I did however post my kids' pic in my avatar and started a thread and posted a few pics because I'm insanely proud of him and wanted to show him off. If you have an innerweb girlfriend and everybody knows about the relationship, guess what? You're gonna get sh*t about it. You know what else? You deserve it. Put your personal life out there and people will take liberties with it on the internet. It happens. Don't like it? Don't do it. It's not fair, but the fair comes once a year, it's in the fall. For Christ's sake get some thicker skin.

proud gonzo
8/26/2006, 08:17 PM
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you're not exactly easy to get along with.:texan:
:rolleyes:

:D

sanantoniosooner
8/26/2006, 08:22 PM
Thank God that neg was for funs.

They can take me off suicide watch now.

Stanley1
8/26/2006, 08:29 PM
Admins can leave an unlimited number of reputation comments.

I've invited you to post those since so much of your angst has been based on those. So far you've declined.?

Ah, how convenient for you.

I'm not going to post them. Two reasons, 1) the spek comments by themselves doesn't tell the entire story, I'd then have to "explain" things that have been said in the past. I don't have the time or the energy to explain them right now, and 2) it doesn't matter what they say really. Fact is, you are "picking on me" b/c you are an admin, and you know I essentially can't defend myself. Why not just ignore me, unless I'm clearly breaking some rule and you need to step in as an admin? That isn't what you were doing with any of the latest 3 negs though, only trying to bait me into getting baned again, and you know it.

Heh.

The last PM I sent you was this one dated 7/17. It's right here:

I never said it was the last one that was nasty, did I?

I also guessed I missed the memo that explains why someone would even want to talk about someone's g/f or kid. You're actually fighting for the right to do so?

Again, I'm just asking for a level playing field. Don't let bri comment on my g/f, then delete my post and send me an ugly PM about mentioning the SSA thing. Don't let JM call me names, or talk about my family and/or life-style, and then send me another neg telling me to watch it b/c I mention his kid. Don't let lil call me every name in the book, then warn me for doing the same. And I'll repeat what I said earlier, I've never instigated a single thing with any of the above posters, only replied after their initial remarks. That is true in EVERY, SINGLE, CASE.

I guess I missed the memo where someone with 3 meltdowns and 4 bans in the past 2 months gets a level playing field. Sorry, you're on the radar.

Lets discuss these "meltdowns".

1) I started a thread outing a troll. Yes, you heard it hear first. I never got a chance to defend myself, but since when is calling a straight man, pretending to be gay behind a troll handle, against the rules? GhostofJAS was, is, and always has been a troll. The only proof I can offer is this:

GhostOfJAS
Sooner Benchwarmer
Last Activity: 6/26/2006 11:16 PM

That is right. After that "argument" we had that lead to me being banned, two months ago almost to the day, he still hasn't logged back in. Why you ask? Because an admin figured out who he was (not suppose to post here), told him to knock it off, behind the scenes of course. I knew going into that night that he was a troll. So "meltdown" number 1 was for outing a troll. Excellent.

2) I can take a joke as good as the next guy. For whatever reason, that has always been my little role on the board, and I was fine with.....so long as it stayed good natured. Fact is, on the night I got banned, a few posters that simply don't like me (Beano, bri, lil, rhino, JM, etc) started posting stuff that was a) against the rules, and b) not in good fun. They started attacking me personally, so I started "playing" back. I didn't say anything that they didn't say. I won't deny that I probably should have been baned. But if that was/is the case, there were about 5 other posters that should have been banned right along with me. I'll ask again, so it was okay on that night for bri to talk about my g/f, but not for me to talk about SSA? So it was okay for lil and rhino to call me names, start polls about me being a dweeb, etc, but not okay for me to do the same? I don't understand that. If you are saying that my last poll crossed the line, then I'd ask why I got warned for the before stuff, but nobody else did? If rhino's poll was in good humor, why couldn't mine have been?

3) I'm not sure what the other "meltdown" you were referring to was, unless you meant my latest post directed at you. I hardly consider it a "meltdown" though, just getting the facts out there in case you banned me again. Also not sure what the other banning you mentioned was. I'm aware of the JReed thing, but that was SEVERAL months ago, and was in good fun. We deserved the 3 day bannings, but comparing that to this is not fair, or correct. If you are talking about extending my banning b/c I had a troll handle, that is laughable. Your post on the board implied I was sneaking around the board doing things I shouldn't have been. Fact is, I've NEVER had a troll handle. I've had Stanley1, which I've posted under since day 1, and I've had Stanley, which I've had for a long time, but only have about 3 posts as, I think. When Stanley1 was banned, I logged into Stanley to read the board. I didn't spek anybody, and the only time I used a feature that I was banned from using was to reply to ONE of Chick's PM's, just as fun. I had joked the night before to her that I could send/receive PM's, and everything else with that name, b/c it wasn't banned. She sent me one PM saying "like this", and I replied "yes". To Beano, that meant another 2 weeks or so in the hole. Good job.

So there you have it.

Stanley1
8/26/2006, 08:32 PM
We're on this thing called a message board on this here innerweb. When we post stuff about our personal life we have to understand that it's ALL FAIR GAME. That's why you'll notice I don't talk a lot about my personal life, because it's exactly that. I did however post my kids' pic in my avatar and started a thread and posted a few pics because I'm insanely proud of him and wanted to show him off. If you have an innerweb girlfriend and everybody knows about the relationship, guess what? You're gonna get sh*t about it. You know what else? You deserve it. Put your personal life out there and people will take liberties with it on the internet. It happens. Don't like it? Don't do it. It's not fair, but the fair comes once a year, it's in the fall. For Christ's sake get some thicker skin.

You don't seem to be understanding this. I'm okay with receiving **** from other posters. I am. But I damn well better be able to give the same **** from time to time. Right now, I'm not. bri can talk about Chick, but I can't mention SSA. You can talk about me and my life, but I can't talk about you kid (which is on the board btw). rhino and lil can call me names, but I can't return the favor.

Do you understand that, and why it makes me angry? Level playing field, either that stuff above is fair game, or it isn't. It can't be fair for one group of people, and not fair for me.

jk the sooner fan
8/26/2006, 08:33 PM
so who really is ghostofjas....i've always wondered, knew he was a troll though

mrowl
8/26/2006, 08:36 PM

spek.

And I can't wait to buy an OU pacci next weekend. :D

JohnnyMack
8/26/2006, 08:36 PM
You don't seem to be understanding this. I'm okay with receiving **** from other posters. I am. But I damn well better be able to give the same **** from time to time. Right now, I'm not. bri can talk about Chick, but I can't mention SSA. You can talk about me and my life, but I can't talk about you kid (which is on the board btw). rhino and lil can call me names, but I can't return the favor.

Do you understand that, and why it makes me angry? Level playing field, either that stuff above is fair game, or it isn't. It can't be fair for one group of people, and not fair for me.

I just don't get why you're in such a fu*king terrible mood all the time lately.

You've had a boulder sized chip on your shoulder the last few months, I'm certainly not the only one to notice it.

Show me one time where I was intentionally hurtful to you that wasn't some sort of horseing around.

Stanley1
8/26/2006, 08:39 PM
I just don't get why you're in such a fu*king terrible mood all the time lately.

You've had a boulder sized chip on your shoulder the last few months, I'm certainly not the only one to notice it.

Show me one time where I was intentionally hurtful to you that wasn't some sort of horseing around.

Why won't you answer my question? Why is it fair for everything that I mentioned to be said about me, but I get in trouble for reciprocating? You answer that, you answer your own question.

proud gonzo
8/26/2006, 08:40 PM
i think the whole "level playing field" thing is interesting. IMO you have a level playing field the moment you register on here and after that everything is in your hands and if you don't like it, don't come to the site. After that you don't really get another one--life doesn't have a reset button like a nintendo.

Stanley1
8/26/2006, 08:42 PM
i think the whole "level playing field" thing is interesting. IMO you have a level playing field the moment you register on here and after that everything is in your hands and if you don't like it, don't come to the site. After that you don't really get another one--life doesn't have a reset button like a nintendo.

That makes ZERO sense in this discussion. I never said I was singled out from day 1. I've pointed out instances, several actually, of where posters are getting away with saying things about me, my family/life, and my g/f, yet when I say THE EXACT SAME THINGS back to them, I'm getting told to cut it out, and banned. Explain to me how that is fair?

proud gonzo
8/26/2006, 08:47 PM
um... because you're not the exact same people saying the exact same things and life isn't fair.

it makes perfect sense when I read it.

Stanley1
8/26/2006, 08:53 PM
um... because you're not the exact same people saying the exact same things and life isn't fair.

it makes perfect sense when I read it.

So some posters should be able to talk about other poster's family, g/f, personal life, etc.....but other posters shouldn't be allowed to do that?

Oh, yea.....that makes PERFECT SENSE now. So sorry.

I'm not saying everybody should be treated the EXACT same way. But to say that some people should be allowed to say the things they say, and others shouldn't, makes no sense. That is playing favorites, any way you look at it.

JohnnyMack
8/26/2006, 08:57 PM
Why won't you answer my question? Why is it fair for everything that I mentioned to be said about me, but I get in trouble for reciprocating? You answer that, you answer your own question.

Kinda like in football when the player who retaliates often draws the 15 yarder? How the hell am I supposed to know what spins the gears of the mods around here? Do they play favorites? Prolly. Is that fair? No. It's just a message board though.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
8/26/2006, 08:59 PM
so who really is ghostofjas....i've always wondered, knew he was a troll though

possibilities are topdawg, soonerskies, wxguy

of course, this IP kind of eliminates zach y zach and i'm not sure why those other two would be trolls as they rarely post...

nat.nssl.noaa.gov

sanantoniosooner
8/26/2006, 09:01 PM
I've been banned for about 6 months now and I'm growing weary of it.

NormanPride
8/26/2006, 09:02 PM

troll.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
8/26/2006, 09:02 PM
Why not just ignore me, unless I'm clearly breaking some rule and you need to step in as an admin?

methinks you aren't really clear as to how this whole moderation thing works

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
8/26/2006, 09:03 PM
Beano has banned me before. I didn't even know you were a mod.

i have ninjers in my family ;)

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
8/26/2006, 09:06 PM

IP Address Search for User: "sanantoniosooner"

are you sure you want to bring down the database?

sanantoniosooner
8/26/2006, 09:07 PM
I swear I'd laugh if I got it:D

jk the sooner fan
8/26/2006, 09:19 PM

of course, this IP kind of eliminates zach y zach and i'm not sure why those other two would be trolls as they rarely post...

nat.nssl.noaa.gov

interesting

proud gonzo
8/26/2006, 09:20 PM
ok, now i'm really confused about THIS thread. :D

jk the sooner fan
8/26/2006, 09:24 PM
i DO see stanley's point....the rule has to be black and white - no gray - of course thats just my own thought and it doesnt amount to a hill of beans when applied to how this website (of which i am just a guest) is run

i would agree with others that Stanley hasnt seemed like himself as of late, i have no idea the reason why.....

i'll shut up at this point before i **** off a mod.. :)

jk the sooner fan
8/26/2006, 09:28 PM

nat.nssl.noaa.gov

i would have bet my paycheck that ghostofjas was our old friend LAS

i've posted that before - topdawg never wrote the way that ghost does/did

i aint buying it

NormanPride
8/26/2006, 09:31 PM
I agree with jk on both points. And I also don't want to **** off a mod. :D

jk the sooner fan
8/26/2006, 09:32 PM
people are agreeing with me lately.......its really wierd

leavingthezoo
8/26/2006, 09:34 PM
people are agreeing with me lately.......its really wierd

i disagree. :D

proud gonzo
8/26/2006, 09:34 PM
maybe stan got a lobotomy in messico

sanantoniosooner
8/26/2006, 09:38 PM
maybe stan got a lobotomy in messico
I think he drank the water.

NormanPride
8/26/2006, 09:42 PM
Maybe Chick is poisoning his mind. Or *gasp* stealing his man-essence! I think we need an intervention.

;)

sanantoniosooner
8/26/2006, 09:43 PM
stan had "man-essence"?

Who knew?

Scott D
8/26/2006, 09:50 PM
i DO see stanley's point....the rule has to be black and white - no gray - of course thats just my own thought and it doesnt amount to a hill of beans when applied to how this website (of which i am just a guest) is run

i would agree with others that Stanley hasnt seemed like himself as of late, i have no idea the reason why.....

i'll shut up at this point before i **** off a mod.. :)

not taking any sides here, but I think the inferrence to why the playing field isn't so level is kinda the 'repeat offender' status now.

the playing field for Thunder wasn't so 'level' after his first ban, and the leash got shorter each time. I'm sure gdc will agree that his 'leash' has been shortened with successive bans as well.

jk the sooner fan
8/26/2006, 09:53 PM
not taking any sides here, but I think the inferrence to why the playing field isn't so level is kinda the 'repeat offender' status now.

the playing field for Thunder wasn't so 'level' after his first ban, and the leash got shorter each time. I'm sure gdc will agree that his 'leash' has been shortened with successive bans as well.

hmmm, well everybody's got a different perception - i'll forego posting my thoughts on the whole gdc issue

however, i dont think you can compare stanley to thunder......

NormanPride
8/26/2006, 09:55 PM
Man, I'm really glad I missed most of the early board-drama. :D

JohnnyMack
8/26/2006, 09:55 PM
hmmm, well everybody's got a different perception - i'll forego posting my thoughts on the whole gdc issue

Yeah, Stan isn't half the golfer thunder is.....

Beano's Fourth Chin
8/26/2006, 09:56 PM
Ah, how convenient for you.

I'm not going to post them. Two reasons, 1) the spek comments by themselves doesn't tell the entire story, I'd then have to "explain" things that have been said in the past. I don't have the time or the energy to explain them right now, and 2) it doesn't matter what they say really. Fact is, you are "picking on me" b/c you are an admin, and you know I essentially can't defend myself. Why not just ignore me, unless I'm clearly breaking some rule and you need to step in as an admin? That isn't what you were doing with any of the latest 3 negs though, only trying to bait me into getting baned again, and you know it.
Convenient for me in that I didn't threaten you in them. That was your premise, although you're changing it now.

1) You are correct in that they don't tell the entire story. I have a feeling that it will come out soon enough.
2) Fact is, you have been breaking rules left and right. I asked you to cool it with JM because you didn't have any leash left to work with.

Dude, I don't have to bait you. You've been doing fine getting banned all on your own. You needn't a push from me. In fact, I want you to chill the heck out so that a ban isn't necessary.

I never said it was the last one that was nasty, did I?

Can you please post the nasty one? I save all of my PMs and I just looked back through December 2004. I saw a grand total of 6 PMs to you. None of them were in the least bit nasty. Again, would you post the nasty one?

Again, I'm just asking for a level playing field. Don't let bri comment on my g/f, then delete my post and send me an ugly PM about mentioning the SSA thing. Don't let JM call me names, or talk about my family and/or life-style, and then send me another neg telling me to watch it b/c I mention his kid. Don't let lil call me every name in the book, then warn me for doing the same. And I'll repeat what I said earlier, I've never instigated a single thing with any of the above posters, only replied after their initial remarks. That is true in EVERY, SINGLE, CASE.

Maybe you didn't instigate, but someone hits you with a spitball, you don't get to run over them with a truck. Recently, you've always been escalating the argument and you escalate WAY faster than anyone else. That's your downfall. If you could keep it in the spitball arena, you'd still be fine.

You want a level playing field, keep it on the field.

Lets discuss these "meltdowns".

1) I started a thread outing a troll. Yes, you heard it hear first. I never got a chance to defend myself, but since when is calling a straight man, pretending to be gay behind a troll handle, against the rules? GhostofJAS was, is, and always has been a troll. The only proof I can offer is this:

GhostOfJAS
Sooner Benchwarmer
Last Activity: 6/26/2006 11:16 PM

That is right. After that "argument" we had that lead to me being banned, two months ago almost to the day, he still hasn't logged back in. Why you ask? Because an admin figured out who he was (not suppose to post here), told him to knock it off, behind the scenes of course. I knew going into that night that he was a troll. So "meltdown" number 1 was for outing a troll. Excellent.

Not a troll. Meltdown. Hate Speech ;). Whoever told you it was a troll didn't do their homework.

2) I can take a joke as good as the next guy. For whatever reason, that has always been my little role on the board, and I was fine with.....so long as it stayed good natured. Fact is, on the night I got banned, a few posters that simply don't like me (Beano, bri, lil, rhino, JM, etc) started posting stuff that was a) against the rules, and b) not in good fun. They started attacking me personally, so I started "playing" back. I didn't say anything that they didn't say. I won't deny that I probably should have been baned. But if that was/is the case, there were about 5 other posters that should have been banned right along with me. I'll ask again, so it was okay on that night for bri to talk about my g/f, but not for me to talk about SSA? So it was okay for lil and rhino to call me names, start polls about me being a dweeb, etc, but not okay for me to do the same? I don't understand that. If you are saying that my last poll crossed the line, then I'd ask why I got warned for the before stuff, but nobody else did? If rhino's poll was in good humor, why couldn't mine have been?

We all saw that. If you have any defense whatsoever, you're deluding yourself.

3) I'm not sure what the other "meltdown" you were referring to was, unless you meant my latest post directed at you. I hardly consider it a "meltdown" though, just getting the facts out there in case you banned me again. Also not sure what the other banning you mentioned was. I'm aware of the JReed thing, but that was SEVERAL months ago, and was in good fun. We deserved the 3 day bannings, but comparing that to this is not fair, or correct. If you are talking about extending my banning b/c I had a troll handle, that is laughable. Your post on the board implied I was sneaking around the board doing things I shouldn't have been. Fact is, I've NEVER had a troll handle.

SoonerScooter. Want me to post IP addresses?

I've had Stanley1, which I've posted under since day 1, and I've had Stanley, which I've had for a long time, but only have about 3 posts as, I think. When Stanley1 was banned, I logged into Stanley to read the board. I didn't spek anybody, and the only time I used a feature that I was banned from using was to reply to ONE of Chick's PM's, just as fun. I had joked the night before to her that I could send/receive PM's, and everything else with that name, b/c it wasn't banned. She sent me one PM saying "like this", and I replied "yes". To Beano, that meant another 2 weeks or so in the hole. Good job.
So there you have it.

You don't have very good powers of recall over this whole thing.

Here were your bannings:

2 days for the GhostofJAS/LilSooner Meltdown. 2 additional days for posting as SoonerScooter immediately afterwards and the next day.

3 days for telling nmsoonergirl to "GO **** yourself" via reputation only 11 days after the previous ban.

30 days by Dean for the "have sex with rhino's mom" poll and various other escalations that day.

You're quickly losing credibility as far as I'm concerned. I'm probably not going to waste my time tracking down any other of your recollections unless you can produce some of this nastiness you so flippantly accuse me of.

Scott D
8/26/2006, 09:58 PM

I considered adding LAS to the equation but wanted to stick with more recent activity. Still doesn't change the 'repeat offender' status that Stan finds himself in now.

Personally I think this is more about whatever external issues Stan has going on, but that's his business.

Stanley1
8/26/2006, 10:18 PM
Convenient for me in that I didn't threaten you in them. That was your premise, although you're changing it now.

1) You are correct in that they don't tell the entire story. I have a feeling that it will come out soon enough.
2) Fact is, you have been breaking rules left and right. I asked you to cool it with JM because you didn't have any leash left to work with..

Again, show me where I'm breaking a rule that isn't in response to someone else breaking the same rule. You can't do it.

Can you please post the nasty one? I save all of my PMs and I just looked back through December 2004. I saw a grand total of 6 PMs to you. None of them were in the least bit nasty. Again, would you post the nasty one?.

I'm not going to put them in an open forum. They've been sent to the people that need to see them, and I don't have them all anyways, only the last couple. Nothing good can come from me putting them on here, but like I said, the people that need to see them have.

Maybe you didn't instigate, but someone hits you with a spitball, you don't get to run over them with a truck. Recently, you've always been escalating the argument and you escalate WAY faster than anyone else. That's your downfall. If you could keep it in the spitball arena, you'd still be fine.
You want a level playing field, keep it on the field..

At least that is a decent answer, though I don't think a correct one. Like I said, rhino and lil get away with calling me names now, names that would get anybody else banned. And I guess by "spitball" you mean not just coming out and saying it, but being "sneaky". Okay, I'll try that. :rolleyes:

Not a troll. Meltdown. Hate Speech ;). Whoever told you it was a troll didn't do their homework.

Actually you are wrong. Another mod has confirmed, as has the troll himself. If it isn't a troll, why hasn't he logged in ONCE since that night?

SoonerScooter. Want me to post IP addresses?

Wasn't my troll. I was given the password that night, made 2 or 3 posts, and that was it. That handle has been around for a year or so, I didn't have the password until that night.

2 days for the GhostofJAS/LilSooner Meltdown. 2 additional days for posting as SoonerScooter immediately afterwards and the next day.

Banned for outing a troll. Gotcha.

3 days for telling someone to "GO **** yourself" via reputation only 11 days after the previous ban.

In response to her calling me a "SOB" and a "prick" via negspek. How come no warning for her? That is/was the double standard I was talking about.

30 days by Dean for the "have sex with rhino's mom" poll and various other escalations that day.

Don't imply that I did anything else wrong that day. I complained to YOU and other mods all day that those threads were getting out of hand, and that you should lock them. You intentionally didn't lock them just so people could keep attacking me, that is FACT, you've admitted as much to me. And again, it was okay for rhino to start a thread pretty much asking which tv moron I was most like (in good fun I'm sure), but I can't jokingly start a thread about him mother? Seriously, I don't even know his mother, how could such a thread NOT be a joke?

You're quickly losing credibility as far as I'm concerned. I'm probably not going to waste my time tracking down any other of your recollections unless you can produce some of this nastiness you so flippantly accuse me of.

And I told you, I'm not bringing that stuff public. The people that need to see them have. Nothing good would come from me posting those, and you know it. Just give you another reason to bane me, and I ain't having that.

Stanley1
8/26/2006, 10:23 PM
I considered adding LAS to the equation but wanted to stick with more recent activity. Still doesn't change the 'repeat offender' status that Stan finds himself in now.

But the "repeat offender" status isn't warranted, since all my blowups relate to the same thing. Like I said, I thought I was having fun outing a troll, then I got banned. Hardly the startings of a "thunder-like" existence.

But I'm glad you mention thunder, b/c that is a pretty good example for pg to look at. She is basically saying it is okay for all those people to say mean things about me on the board, but she about blew a gasket when she found out thunder was talking about her off the board.

Personally I think this is more about whatever external issues Stan has going on, but that's his business.

I have no external issues. I'm happy as a lark outside of this board. And yea, I know the obvious question is "then why not stay away?" Trust me, if things don't get better, I will be. But this place used to be fun, and I still have friends here. I want it to work, but not so much so that I'll take some posters getting free run at my g/f, my life, and my family, without allowing me to stick up for myself.

proud gonzo
8/26/2006, 10:30 PM
Again, show me where I'm breaking a rule that isn't in response to someone else breaking the same rule. You can't do it.
so you're saying unless every single murderer in the entire world is convicted, we can't punish any of them?

But the "repeat offender" status isn't warranted, since all my blowups relate to the same thing. Like I said, I thought I was having fun outing a troll, then I got banned. Hardly the startings of a "thunder-like" existence.

But I'm glad you mention thunder, b/c that is a pretty good example for pg to look at. She is basically saying it is okay for all those people to say mean things about me on the board, but she about blew a gasket when she found out thunder was talking about her off the board.
actually I didn't, but thanks for trying. The things thunder did that bothered me are, ironically, rather similar to your behavior right now, only you're attacking Beano instead of me.

Beano's Fourth Chin
8/26/2006, 10:34 PM
I'm not going to put them in an open forum. They've been sent to the people that need to see them, and I don't have them all anyways, only the last couple. Nothing good can come from me putting them on here, but like I said, the people that need to see them have.

That's because there aren't any.

Actually you are wrong. Another mod has confirmed, as has the troll himself. If it isn't a troll, why hasn't he logged in ONCE since that night?

Ok, I may be wrong. There's that possibility. However, if this were mythbusters, I'd be willing to bet that this myth was 98% busted.

Wasn't my troll. I was given the password that night, made 2 or 3 posts, and that was it. That handle has been around for a year or so, I didn't have the password until that night.

Well, you just said that you didn't do anything on the board that you were banned from except that one PM. I guess you misspoke again. Seems like you've been misspeaking a lot here tonight.

Banned for outing a troll. Gotcha.

Actually, the final nail was calling Lil a bitch. Outing of your troll was A straw.

In response to her calling me a "SOB" and a "prick" via negspek. How come no warning for her? That is/was the double standard I was talking about.

Her actual reputation comment was this:

I can't reply to the thread, but I'll reply here. You say stuff like this, but then your actions COMPLETELY contradict your statments. And you were a complete name calling jerk in this thread. Learn to live what you preach.
Your response was this:

Go **** yourself. That thread ended over a week ago, no need to attack me now. You like gay people, you be their friend, cause I sure as hell don't want to. You brought this on yourself. Stanley
By the way. She did, indeed get a warning for that. She apologized and we've all moved on. Sounds enticing, no?

Don't imply that I did anything else wrong that day. I complained to YOU and other mods all day that those threads were getting out of hand, and that you should lock them. You intentionally didn't lock them just so people could keep attacking me, that is FACT, you've admitted as much to me. And again, it was okay for rhino to start a thread pretty much asking which tv moron I was most like (in good fun I'm sure), but I can't jokingly start a thread about him mother? Seriously, I don't even know his mother, how could such a thread NOT be a joke?

I apologized to Chick for the way things went down via PM. I said that it's not fun watching someone lose it like that. I've never actually addressed any of my concerns of that even toward you. However, I'd be glad to post what I actually wrote in that pm to her so we could, indeed see what is a FACT.

And I told you, I'm not bringing that stuff public. The people that need to see them have. Nothing good would come from me posting those, and you know it. Just give you another reason to bane me, and I ain't having that.
Nothing good for you, you mean, I do know that.. Nothing in those is private on my end. Feel free to post away. You're not posting them, though, because they don't exist.

Oh... AND YOU KNOW IT.

Stanley1
8/26/2006, 10:35 PM
so you're saying unless every single murderer in the entire world is convicted, we can't punish any of them?

As smart as you are, "debating" is not your strongsuit.

Comparing murder to breaking a rule on a message board doesn't work for TONS of reasons. The most obvious being, in every case where the mods "caught me breaking a rule", the other people were right there doing the same thing. It wasn't that they didn't (Beano) didn't see it, its that he turned his head the other way.

actually I didn't, but thanks for trying. The things thunder did that bothered me are, ironically, rather similar to your behavior right now, only you're attacking Beano instead of me.

You didn't what? Blow a gasket? Funny, I was the one that broke the news to both you and your brother, and you were both steamed.

jk the sooner fan
8/26/2006, 10:37 PM
who are "the people that need to see them" and why didnt bruce ask them to hold the 2 thousand dollars for that bet?

Beano's Fourth Chin
8/26/2006, 10:41 PM
heh...

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/2341/hehil1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

People. There's a Final Four Fark Tournament going on too.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
8/26/2006, 10:42 PM
I agree with jk on both points. And I also don't want to **** off a mod. :D

did you know that you and stan have shared a deloitte ip address?

Mjcpr
8/26/2006, 10:43 PM
This thread pales in comparison to my getting stuck out on the lake while a ginormous thunderstorm was going on.

jk the sooner fan
8/26/2006, 10:43 PM
i bet if we recruited ip addresses, jkm would be our go to guy on info

Mjcpr
8/26/2006, 10:44 PM

I'm sure neither wanted it known that they work(ed) for Toilette and ******.

Stanley1
8/26/2006, 10:45 PM
Ok, I may be wrong. There's that possibility. However, if this were mythbusters, I'd be willing to bet that this myth was 98% busted.

You'd be wrong. I knew who it was, and they admitted it to me. It was/is obvious to the majority of us, not sure why you didn't figure it out.

Well, you just said that you didn't do anything on the board that you were banned from except that one PM. I guess you misspoke again. Seems like you've been misspeaking a lot here tonight.

You are combing facts from different situations. You are right, I logged in and posted under Scooter, and didn't complain about the additional 2-3 days. You caught me, you caught the Tator. Nice job. The additional PM was in regards to the last 30 day banning. About a week into, like I said, I sent ONE PM to Chick, that literally said "yes". You came on the board in one of those "Free Stanley" threads and said something implying that I had some troll and was posting, and doing all sorts of things I shouldn't have been. Fact is, I sent that one PM.

Actually, the final nail was calling Lil a bitch. Outing of your troll was A straw.

Remember her calling me all kinds of names before that? You want me to list them out?

I apologized to Chick for the way things went down via PM. I said that it's not fun watching someone lose it like that. I've never actually addressed any of my concerns of that even toward you. However, I'd be glad to post what I actually wrote in that pm to her so we could, indeed see what is a FACT.

I don't need to read it, I know what was there, I've seen it too. That is an entirely different argument, one that I won't go into on a message board, or over the interenet at all with you.

Nothing good for you, you mean, I do know that.. Nothing in those is private on my end. Feel free to post away. You're not posting them, though, because they don't exist.

Keep telling yourself that. If'n I posted them, you'd just say I made them up anyways, and find a way to say I was attacking you. I don't make a habit out of posting PM's on the board, not a trend I want to start. I've said alot of things to alot of people that I wouldn't want posted, and I'd be a hypocrit to post yours. The proper people have seen them, don't worry.

She apologized and we've all moved on. Sounds enticing, no?

Beano, I would apologize to you, and everyone else if I thought it would make a difference. I didn't attack you the first time I brought something like this to your attention. But when the Mod that spends the most time on the board has publically stated that he doesn't like you at all, it makes it hard for me to think a simple apology is going to a) get you off my back, and b) get you to keep other people off my back, to the extent the rules of the board say so. If I'm wrong, send me a PM and lets get this worked out. I'd like for nothing more than to have the board return (in regards to me) to the way it used to be.

Stanley1
8/26/2006, 10:46 PM
who are "the people that need to see them" and why didnt bruce ask them to hold the 2 thousand dollars for that bet?

Homeland Security

Stanley1
8/26/2006, 10:47 PM

DOOOOOD!!!!!

proud gonzo
8/26/2006, 10:47 PM

As smart as you are, "debating" is not your strongsuit.
yeah, same to you Stan. I'm not trying to debate.

You didn't what? Blow a gasket? Funny, I was the one that broke the news to both you and your brother, and you were both steamed.
well, here's my response to you when you told me:

hey, at least he quit being a ***** and said something worthy of a permaban--and directed at an admin, not just me.

hell, and I haven't said anything rude to him in a LONG damn time. he holds grudges really well :rolleyes:
if you call that blowing a gasket, i can't imagine how you describe your own behavior

Stanley1
8/26/2006, 10:48 PM
This thread pales in comparison to my getting stuck out on the lake while a ginormous thunderstorm was going on.

Lame-O :pop:

;)

hurricane'bone
8/26/2006, 10:48 PM
So...I take it we still aren't going to get vBookie back....

NormanPride
8/26/2006, 10:50 PM
DOOOOOD!!!!!

Stanley1
8/26/2006, 10:52 PM
if you call that blowing a gasket, i can't imagine how you describe your own behavior

That wasn't all that you said. Might have been your first response, but you and EJ both said alot more about it.

I'm done talking about it. I though thunder did you wrong, and I always openingly supported you to him. I thought we had a better friendship then for you to say all the things you said about me in this thread. If you feel that way, fine, but you could have been more discrete about it, instead of starting the name calling, especially since I've supported and taken up for you so many times. You don't like my attitude, and you have that right. Going forward, I'll just avoid you and you can do the same towards me.

Stanley1
8/26/2006, 10:53 PM

Tulsa? Audit or Tax?

sanantoniosooner
This place was more fun when people thought I was bri.

Mjcpr
Lame-O :pop:

;)

Dude, you weren't there....I was afraid for my life.

Beano's Fourth Chin
8/26/2006, 10:54 PM
Great. Let's clear the air before football season. Love to.

Start by posting the PMs. If I used someone else's name, just x over it so that they are protected. Otherwise, just post them in their entirety. I'd love to apologize to YOU specifically for every single threatening nasty thing I've said.

A true apology can't be made without an admission of guilt, and since I don't actually remember what on earth you're talking about, I'm going to have to ask you to refresh my memory. If you don't still have them, do your gosh darn best to remember and just paraphrase.

Stanley1
8/26/2006, 10:54 PM
Dude, you weren't there....I was afraid for my life.

Link to the tale.....er, story?

sanantoniosooner
8/26/2006, 10:58 PM
Great. Let's clear the air before football season. Love to.

Start by posting the PMs. If I used someone else's name, just x over it so that they are protected. Otherwise, just post them in their entirety. I'd love to apologize to YOU specifically for every single threatening nasty thing I've said.

A true apology can't be made without an admission of guilt, and since I don't actually remember what on earth you're talking about, I'm going to have to ask you to refresh my memory. If you don't still have them, do your gosh darn best to remember and just paraphrase.
I've been uncomfortable here since you asked if I would consider firing a rocket at Uranus.

What does that even mean?

jk the sooner fan
8/26/2006, 11:02 PM
even though i've met stanley, i'm now convinced he is soonerwill - the last time we had accusations of beano using PM's.....the whole soonerwill saga unraveled

post the damn pm's - i like reading dirt - homeland security wont care, i have the proper clearance

proud gonzo
8/26/2006, 11:03 PM
That wasn't all that you said. Might have been your first response, but you and EJ both said alot more about it.

I'm done talking about it. I though thunder did you wrong, and I always openingly supported you to him. I thought we had a better friendship then for you to say all the things you said about me in this thread. If you feel that way, fine, but you could have been more discrete about it, instead of starting the name calling, especially since I've supported and taken up for you so many times. You don't like my attitude, and you have that right. Going forward, I'll just avoid you and you can do the same towards me. yeah, i'd like to punch thunder in the face and I've openly said my opinions. I don't consider that "blowing a gasket"

do you mean more discrete like the pm i sent asking you what's wrong that you never responded to? :confused:

My interest in this thread and in this issue are out of concern! I just want to know what the hell is going on and you act like i'm trying to crucify you.
and i don't recall any name calling OR rudeness from me in this thread. what kind of things did I say about you?

Beano's Fourth Chin
8/26/2006, 11:15 PM
Chivalry is dead.

sanantoniosooner
8/26/2006, 11:16 PM
Well..........doesn't that look interesting.

I guess we'll NEVER know what really happened up there.

NormanPride
8/26/2006, 11:16 PM
It always easier to destroy than to create. :(

Stanley1
8/26/2006, 11:17 PM
What the crap was all that, I missed it?

hurricane'bone
8/26/2006, 11:17 PM
dulcheated.

OUinFLA
8/26/2006, 11:18 PM
It always easier to destroy than to create. :(

takes less space, too.

sanantoniosooner
What the crap was all that, I missed it?
Thank God.

Just hate me for a while and get over it.:D

jk the sooner fan
i'd like to be on record and say that nothing i posted was bad.....beano buhleeted mine just to make sas and pat look good

just sayin

sanantoniosooner
8/26/2006, 11:19 PM
i'd like to be on record and say that nothing i posted was bad.....beano buhleeted mine just to make sas and pat look good

just sayin
OH HELL NO.........

NormanPride
8/26/2006, 11:20 PM

just sayin

I'd say the same, but I took a cheap shot at 1TC's peeing habit. Am I a bad person?

Mjcpr
This reminds me of being trapped on the lake during a storm.....

sanantoniosooner
Am I a bad person?
if you have to ask...........

jk the sooner fan
8/26/2006, 11:21 PM
OH HELL NO.........

he who protest the loudest..

sanantoniosooner
8/26/2006, 11:21 PM
This reminds me of being trapped on the lake during a storm.....
Are you positive?

proud gonzo
8/26/2006, 11:22 PM

just sayin

really? I thought it was just because the page looked a little full...and because he can :D

Mjcpr
8/26/2006, 11:24 PM
Are you positive?

Sometimes....but I usually expect the worst.

Beano's Fourth Chin
8/26/2006, 11:33 PM
Holy crap, did I delete those, I meant to sticky them in a new thread on the SO.

Damn fat fingers.

sanantoniosooner
8/26/2006, 11:35 PM
It was some of my best work.

A spek rainmaker to be sure.

I've been cheated.

Rhino
8/26/2006, 11:39 PM

nat.nssl.noaa.gov I don't see how or where TopDawg would ever be able to get ahold of a noaa.gov IP.

jk the sooner fan
8/26/2006, 11:45 PM
topdawg couldnt even spell noaa if you spotted him the n and the a

Mjcpr
8/26/2006, 11:49 PM
It's fixin' to storm here.

sanantoniosooner
8/26/2006, 11:50 PM
It's fixin' to storm here.
stay off the lake.

Mjcpr
8/26/2006, 11:52 PM
stay off the lake.

Nobody goes out at night, idiot.

jk the sooner fan
Nobody goes out at night, idiot.

NAME CALLER!!!!!!!!

Scott D

just sayin

is that even possible?

sanantoniosooner
8/26/2006, 11:53 PM
NAME CALLER!!!!!!!!
You haven't even seen the nasty PEEMs he's sent me.

proud gonzo
8/26/2006, 11:53 PM
is that even possible?
ZANG!

Scott D
8/26/2006, 11:59 PM
I have no external issues. I'm happy as a lark outside of this board. And yea, I know the obvious question is "then why not stay away?" Trust me, if things don't get better, I will be. But this place used to be fun, and I still have friends here. I want it to work, but not so much so that I'll take some posters getting free run at my g/f, my life, and my family, without allowing me to stick up for myself.

I danno, you've got a lot of 'testy' type of posts even when people aren't taking shots at you. It's just something a lot of us have noticed that appears to have been more frequent in the past few months. *shrug* It's basically just a perception kind of thing i guess.

Stanley1
8/27/2006, 12:01 AM
I danno, you've got a lot of 'testy' type of posts even when people aren't taking shots at you. It's just something a lot of us have noticed that appears to have been more frequent in the past few months. *shrug* It's basically just a perception kind of thing i guess.

Would you be mad if I told you it was b/c your daughter stopped emailing me? :D :pop:

sanantoniosooner
8/27/2006, 12:01 AM
This thread has evolved into some highbrow discussion.

Please follow suit.

Scott D
8/27/2006, 12:02 AM
Would you be mad if I told you it was b/c your daughter stopped emailing me? :D :pop:

I would have to believe that she'd be desperate enough to email you in the first place :)

Scott D
8/27/2006, 12:02 AM
This thread has evolved into some highbrow discussion.

Please follow suit.

don't you have some not getting any to get back to? :)

sanantoniosooner
8/27/2006, 12:03 AM
don't you have some not getting any to get back to? :)
There's more than one way to skin a cat.

Stanley1
8/27/2006, 12:04 AM
I would have to believe that she'd be desperate enough to email you in the first place :)

Fair enough. :D

Scott D
8/27/2006, 12:05 AM
There's more than one way to skin a cat.

I hear GHB works wonders in cases like yours...just be sure to use dosages in moderation otherwise she might get wise to it. ;)

proud gonzo
8/27/2006, 12:06 AM
I hear GHP works wonders in cases like yours...just be sure to use dosages in moderation otherwise she might get wise to it. ;)

I dont' know what the heck that's supposed to mean, but :eek:

sanantoniosooner
8/27/2006, 12:06 AM
I hear GHB works wonders in cases like yours...just be sure to use dosages in moderation otherwise she might get wise to it. ;)
Why would I let GHP near my wife?

proud gonzo
8/27/2006, 12:07 AM
jinx!

GottaHavePride

I'll admit, that WAS the closest I've come to blowing a gasket at anyone recently. Of course, I'm not really a gasket-blower. My anger is usually more like Steve Buscemi's character in Billy Madison. ;)

Scott D
the amusing irony is that only one of you changed that to GHP in the quote... :)

GottaHavePride
8/27/2006, 12:08 AM
Why would I let GHP near my wife?

Cripes! He found out! RUN!

Stanley1
I'll admit, that WAS the closest I've come to blowing a gasket at anyone recently. Of course, I'm not really a gasket-blower. My anger is usually more like Steve Buscemi's character in Billy Madison. ;)

I pictured you as more of a Steve Buscemi in Armagedon. :eek: :D

sanantoniosooner
I was willing to pass it off as poor reading skills

proud gonzo
8/27/2006, 12:10 AM
I pictured you as more of a Steve Buscemi in Armagedon. :eek: :D

there I was thinking Con Air...:D

sanantoniosooner
8/27/2006, 12:11 AM
same here.

Scott D
8/27/2006, 12:11 AM

http://reich.morpheus.net/pics/simmshelmet.jpg

http://www.laauditions.com/photos/steve_buscemi2.jpg

Stanley1
8/27/2006, 12:13 AM

Could have said Mr. Deeds.

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:yv8fqcdT3WTMYM:http://beefcake.nl/media/1/20021122-mr%2520deeds%2520-%2520crazy%2520eyes.jpg

ChickSoonerFan
OMG..I am on page 5..I have no idea how many pages this thing has reached or what everyone is talking about now but will everyone please STOP for a few minutes so I can catch up and then I have something to say!

TIA

:)

proud gonzo
i keep trying to find a picture of buscemi's list in billy madison just for these occasions

jk the sooner fan
and here i was thinking Fargo.....

Scott D
8/27/2006, 12:14 AM
Could have said Mr. Deeds.

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:yv8fqcdT3WTMYM:http://beefcake.nl/media/1/20021122-mr%2520deeds%2520-%2520crazy%2520eyes.jpg

your choice looks crazy, mine looks angry...but wimpy :D

proud gonzo
8/27/2006, 12:14 AM
OMG..I am on page 5..I have no idea how many pages this thing has reached or what everyone is talking about now but will everyone please STOP for a few minutes so I can catch up and then I have something to say!

TIA

:)

stop?

...i don't think we can :eek:

jk the sooner fan
8/27/2006, 12:15 AM
hmmm, perhaps beano did the right thing in buhleeting a few posts.... :)

proud gonzo
8/27/2006, 12:16 AM
yeah, it gives chick less to catch up on

GottaHavePride
8/27/2006, 12:17 AM
i keep trying to find a picture of buscemi's list in billy madison just for these occasions
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/8494/onnoticephptv6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

sanantoniosooner
hmmm, perhaps beano did the right thing in buhleeting a few posts.... :)
nah

proud gonzo
and here i was thinking Fargo.....
good thing we don't have a wood chipper
http://www.homevideos.com/freezeframes1203/fargo189.jpeg

Scott D
8/27/2006, 12:18 AM
http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/mgm/ghost_world/steve_buscemi/ghostworld.jpg

I shall sit here and devise a way to destroy OUThunder for messing with my sister

jk the sooner fan
8/27/2006, 12:19 AM
good thing we don't have a wood chipper
http://www.homevideos.com/freezeframes1203/fargo189.jpeg

sometimes we'd be better off here if we did ;)

GottaHavePride
8/27/2006, 12:20 AM
http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/mgm/ghost_world/steve_buscemi/ghostworld.jpg

I shall sit here and devise a way to destroy OUThunder for messing with my sister

Damn, YMSSRA. :D

Scott D
8/27/2006, 12:22 AM
Damn, YMSSRA. :D

I have to confess the photo is from Ghost World.

Which I would watch for no other reason than um.....Thora Birch's chest..oh and that Scarlett girl ;)

proud gonzo
8/27/2006, 12:23 AM
Beano, can we have a woodchipper as a Christmas present this year instead of a puppy named Deathspork??

GottaHavePride
8/27/2006, 12:24 AM
I have to confess the photo is from Ghost World.

Which I would watch for no other reason than um.....Thora Birch's chest..oh and that Scarlett girl ;)

And, in true SF.com style - we have worked our way back to bewbs. ;)

NormanPride
8/27/2006, 12:26 AM
Speaking of bewbs, has anyone else seen Beerfest? Because I know the Tulsa people chickened out on our agreed viewing. :mad:

sanantoniosooner
8/27/2006, 12:30 AM
baby penis.

I knew it.

dolemitesooner
8/27/2006, 12:31 AM
Pg I can explain the thread for you in one dolemite second.

StAnlEY1 is a whinning BEoncye That wantS to eb voeL, BUT isNT ANY mORE bECuacuse HE has Turned iNTO A whINnEY beoncye, A whINNnty beoncye That wont ANswer ME on aIM FOR some Reson, grr stnley 1 You whiney *** Boencye answer me BASTAGE.

OK THAT WAS LIKE 4 SENTECES RO;LLED INTO BUT i DONT ****ING CRE

ChickSoonerFan
8/27/2006, 12:31 AM
baby penis.

I knew it.

not even close

dolemitesooner
8/27/2006, 12:32 AM
OK...here is the deal.

Stanley and I broke up a couple of months ago. We have wanted to say something for a while but with his bannings and all, it has been hard to do.

We are still the best of friends. So don't be surprsied if we still PM, flirt and make you guys want to throw up sometimes. He may even take me to a game this year...right BP? (that is one of my nicknames for him...you guys will never figure it out). The break up was mutual..there are no juicy or gory details...neither one of us did anything wrong. No drama...just a sad ending to a really wonderful 7 months in my opinion.

Questions? Comments.
I have 1

Is it to early to start hitting on you yet.

Scott D
He may even take me to a game this year...right BP? (that is one of my nicknames for him...you guys will never figure it out).

http://images.zap2it.com/20040407/vincentpastore_240_001.jpg

ok what do I win? :D

NormanPride
And Chick's stock rises on the SF.com index.

Kidding, Stan. ;)

Rhino
8/27/2006, 12:33 AM
So it was okay for lil and rhino to call me names, start polls about me being a dweeb, etc, but not okay for me to do the same? I don't understand that. If you are saying that my last poll crossed the line, then I'd ask why I got warned for the before stuff, but nobody else did? If rhino's poll was in good humor, why couldn't mine have been? I think the most I've ever called you was during the whole Courtney Paris thing when I said something like "I seriously doubt OU or any coaches or even Courtney would be stupid enough to risk injury to play a meaningless game of one-on-one with an "Internet tough guy" that says he can beat her". I don't know when I've ever really called you a name though. If you can find it, I'll apologize to you for it.

I did post a poll about how you were acting that July day when the whole board called you out on your claims. You flew off the handle that day. No one made you do it. Some people ribbed you about your claims of basketball-prowess and you wouldn't let it go. You let people get to you and started freaking out. And, yes, I was guilty of piling on, but at some point you have to have some self-control.

Someone in that CP thread said something about your "Helander-like" meltdown. I thought that was fairly off-base, so I posted a poll entitled "Who would play Stanley1 in a movie?"

The choices were:
1) Thunder. At the time, you had been banned three times. The closest active SO poster to Thunder's record. I could have interchanged that with LAS, but whatever.

2) Squeak from BASEketball. He was your avatar for awhile, wasn't he? In the movie, he was dead-set on convincing people he really could play and always got really offended, really fast. And it just fit at the time, really.

3) Bruce. See: "Internet tough guy". Probably unfair, cause Bruce was in a completely different league of "Internet tough guys".

4) Jim Traber. He claimed the same thing you did - that he could beat an OU women's basketball player in one-on-one. His was Dales, yours was Paris.

And you responded with a poll entitled, "How many times am I going to do Rhino's mom tonight?".

Spitball meet truck. Even your friends on the board said you were way out-of-line.

So, it's not always just a "this moderator hates me" thing or "these certain posters are out to get me" thing. Sometimes, it's a "you can't control yourself" thing.

I hope you just learn to step away from the computer and go get a coffee when your fingers move faster than your rationality and you make quantum leaps in the escalation department.

NormanPride
8/27/2006, 12:33 AM
Butter Pecan? Most overrated ice cream flavor ever.

dolemitesooner
8/27/2006, 12:36 AM
You all breaking up was very close to the time stan my man started melting down. coinecedence I dont think so

Scott D
8/27/2006, 12:37 AM
wtf, doleo only trying to claim stan cuz he's single now...you cheatin on yermom beyonce.

Stanley1
8/27/2006, 12:37 AM
Even your friends on the board said you were way out-of-line.

This is the only line I care to respond to. That is true, a few of my "friends" think I overreacted. BUT.....I've also received numerous messages from both friends, and posters I've never said a word to that agree with me.

So.....at minimum, there is some right and some wrong to my actions. You man enough to admit that?

sanantoniosooner
8/27/2006, 12:38 AM
This is the only line I care to respond to. That is true, a few of my "friends" think I overreacted. BUT.....I've also received numerous messages from both friends, and posters I've never said a word to that agree with me.

So.....at minimum, there is some right and some wrong to my actions. You man enough to admit that?
You're alright by me.

dolemitesooner
8/27/2006, 12:39 AM
wtf, doleo only trying to claim stan cuz he's single now...you cheatin on yermom beyonce.
I hit that **** 3 times:D

Thats why he wont play basketball. He has already seen what I can do with 2 balls!!!!!!!!!!!!

NormanPride
8/27/2006, 12:39 AM
It's a pity you can't spek people as much as you used to.

dolemitesooner
8/27/2006, 12:40 AM
Stan has a small penis???? wtf it wasnt small when I saw that **** ...it could lauch babby into space . Thtas what happen to the discovery

Stanley1
8/27/2006, 12:40 AM
It's a pity you can't spek people as much as you used to.

Thats okay, you can hit me up later.

Scott D
8/27/2006, 12:43 AM
I hit that **** 3 times:D

Thats why he wont play basketball. He has already seen what I can do with 2 balls!!!!!!!!!!!!

somehow this post with the Jason Mewes avatar is hilarious.

dolemitesooner
8/27/2006, 12:46 AM
How come you have not speked me then bitch ...and I said gawd damn

NormanPride
8/27/2006, 12:48 AM
Thats okay, you can hit me up later.

Believe me, you're on the list as well. :D

NormanPride
8/27/2006, 12:50 AM
How come you have not speked me then bitch ...and I said gawd damn

It takes time to laugh, dude.

Rhino
8/27/2006, 01:26 AM

So.....at minimum, there is some right and some wrong to my actions. You man enough to admit that? Everyone has their supporters. Thunder and TexasSooner even had their supporters. Doesn't make the poster's actions right or wrong, but it does mean that having fellow supporters agreeing with you means jack squat.

I don't get where the "You man enough to admit that?" came from, but, you're funny.

You dug your own grave a lot of times and a lot of graves were dug for you that you jumped into. I'm not saying that you're always to blame and others are completely blameless, because that isn't the case. But, in this case, the spitball/truck analogy most sticks out. You got banned for the truck, they got slapped on the wrist for the spitball. If you had spitballed back, you'd probably have been slapped on the wrist too.

Because this has happened so many times, even your spitballs will be watched with the closest eye now. You can't really ignore that. Comes with the territory and reputation of getting banned multiple times.

Even if you claim it didn't happen that way, that's the way it's been treated and that's the way your future actions will be examined. The only thing you can do is try to adjust yourself accordingly.

Stanley1
8/27/2006, 01:53 AM
Everyone has their supporters. Thunder and TexasSooner even had their supporters. Doesn't make the poster's actions right or wrong, but it does mean that having fellow supporters agreeing with you means jack squat.

I don't get where the "You man enough to admit that?" came from, but, you're funny.

You dug your own grave a lot of times and a lot of graves were dug for you that you jumped into. I'm not saying that you're always to blame and others are completely blameless, because that isn't the case. But, in this case, the spitball/truck analogy most sticks out. You got banned for the truck, they got slapped on the wrist for the spitball. If you had spitballed back, you'd probably have been slapped on the wrist too.

Because this has happened so many times, even your spitballs will be watched with the closest eye now. You can't really ignore that. Comes with the territory and reputation of getting banned multiple times.

Even if you claim it didn't happen that way, that's the way it's been treated and that's the way your future actions will be examined. The only thing you can do is try to adjust yourself accordingly.

Agree to disagree. :twinkies:

Rhino
8/27/2006, 02:00 AM
:stunned:

bri
8/27/2006, 06:23 AM
bri can talk about Chick, but I can't mention SSA.

Okay, I haven't had the time or inclination to read this entire thread, but I can't hold back any more. You have to GET OVER YOURSELF.

I made ONE comment about your "internet girlfriend", and it was in response to YOU making a post directed at me telling me to, I believe, "meet some people and get a life outside the internet". In light of what I now know, I regret that remark and apologize. But if you can't see the difference between that and you not being able to "mention the SSA situation", you're even more messed up than I thought.

How would you like it if someone posted your address or phone number on the board? Or your account numbers? Personal information is just that, personal. I'm sure you think I'm a horrible person for "what I did", hell, you're not alone. Outside of a small handfull of people, most of the longtime posters barely want to have anything to do with me, and that's cool. But I REFUSE to be part of the tour. Just because some random jerkoff comes to this board to look at funny pictures, doesn't mean he gets to know what I did two years ago. I've moved on, and all that is in the past, and there's absolutely no reason to bring it up, other than to try and hurt me (or her).

SoonerBorn68
8/27/2006, 07:46 AM
Anything interesting in this thread? Whud I miss? ;)

mrowl
8/27/2006, 08:39 AM
still no proof in here...

Sooner_Bob
8/27/2006, 08:40 AM

just sayin

Same here . . .

Sooner_Bob
8/27/2006, 08:41 AM
Holy crap, did I delete those, I meant to sticky them in a new thread on the SO.

Damn fat fingers.

What the heck is wrong with you people??!!!!

JohnnyMack
8/27/2006, 08:48 AM
This thread has reached a new plateau of suckitude.

Sooner_Bob
8/27/2006, 09:06 AM
Isn't it time to go change a diaper yet?

:P

JohnnyMack
8/27/2006, 10:03 AM
Isn't it time to go change a diaper yet?

:P

I've been busy washing bottles.

Stanley1
8/27/2006, 10:10 AM
How would you like it if someone posted your address or phone number on the board? Or your account numbers? Personal information is just that, personal.

Are you really comparing someone mentioning the SSA thing to someone posting your credit card info or address on the board? Not the same thing bri, and you know it. YOU are the one that made the SSA stuff public, by posting about it on the board. Same thing for Chick and I, so long as the comments are relatively civil, I can't object to people poking fun at us b/c we brought it to the board in the first place. I never had a problem with the people that joked around about us IN FUN. I did have a problem with you implying that she was some kind of "internet g/f" of mine.

To be honest, I'm done with this. I've cleared the air with Beano, and I've probably got one more PM to send out to a few other posters, maybe later today. After that, I'm going to try my best to just ignore the people that don't like me. bri, I never had a problem with you in the past, you know that. But when you came back, you obviously had some kind of chip on your shoulder towards me. I've never understood it, but yes, its made me not really like you much. So lets just leave each other alone then, agreed?

JohnnyMack
8/27/2006, 10:15 AM
and I've probably got one more PM to send out to a few other posters, maybe later today.

:checks inbox:

:mad:

Stanley1
8/27/2006, 10:16 AM
:checks inbox:

:mad:

Dude, it's going to be my way of making peace with the "I Hate Stanley1" crowd. You'll be included, don't worry. :D

JohnnyMack
8/27/2006, 10:30 AM
I don't want a picture of you mooning me pleasekthkz.

Also I don't hate you. Wanna hug?

Stanley1
8/27/2006, 10:32 AM
I don't want a picture of you mooning me pleasekthkz.

Also I don't hate you. Wanna hug?

A hug would be nice.

colleyvillesooner
8/27/2006, 10:59 AM
Is it too late for me to go get my internet c*ck?

;)

Oh, and I ****ing love this place.

dolemitesooner
8/27/2006, 11:01 AM
I want a ****ing hug

JohnnyMack
8/27/2006, 11:06 AM
I want a ****ing hug

***HUGS***

http://www.partyinabasket.ca/images/Care%20Bears/CB-bev-npkn.gif

JohnnyMack
8/27/2006, 11:07 AM
A hug would be nice.

***HUGS***

jk the sooner fan
8/27/2006, 11:07 AM
i dont think anybody hates you stan, i think alot of folks were confused by your on board behavior, which was way out of the norm for you....

thats just my take.....hell there's a handful of folks on this board i never agree with on anything much, but it doesnt mean i hate them.....it also doesnt mean i wont voice my opinion either! :)

JohnnyMack
8/27/2006, 11:14 AM
.....hell there's a handful of folks on this board i never agree with on anything much, but it doesnt mean i hate them....

Awww, Imma about to go all Sally Field at the Oscars on you.

jk the sooner fan
8/27/2006, 11:20 AM
Awww, Imma about to go all Sally Field at the Oscars on you.

you'd be the one exception ;)

ChickSoonerFan
8/27/2006, 11:40 AM
How come no one's offered me a hug? :(

Stanley1
8/27/2006, 11:41 AM

I think it was the part where I said I'd hunt them down and kill them.

I could be wrong though.

JohnnyMack
8/27/2006, 11:43 AM

***HUGS***

ChickSoonerFan
8/27/2006, 11:44 AM

I could be wrong though.

Oh. That.

Yep...that could be it. Thanks a lot.

Stanley1
8/27/2006, 11:45 AM
Obviously I don't scare JM. :)

GDC
8/27/2006, 11:54 AM
In response to Rhino's post about who's been banned the most, I've been banned three times, and in reponse to Scott D's post my leash has not only been shortened, but basically if I get banned again I am gone for good. Also, note that my bannings have been because I have a fundamental problem with any whorns making themselves at home on a Sooner board, and because a couple of whornlovers complained loud enough and long enough about me to the admins, because otherwise I wasn't breaking any rules of the board.

I would also like to say that Rhino has repeatedly demonstrated that he and Dean are clearly the closest this board has to being consistently logical voices of reason, and Rhino should be a mod, if he wanted to be.

proud gonzo
8/27/2006, 12:05 PM

I'll give you a hug if you come to the tailgate :D

ChickSoonerFan
8/27/2006, 12:12 PM
I'll give you a hug if you come to the tailgate :D

Done deal...I'm going to hold you to it! :)

I doubt Stanley would mind if you give me a hug..quite the opposite actually. :rolleyes:

GottaHavePride
8/27/2006, 12:34 PM
I would also like to say that Rhino has repeatedly demonstrated that he and Dean are clearly the closest this board has to being consistently logical voices of reason, and Rhino should be a mod, if he wanted to be.

Yeah, that's ALL we need, two giant guys with no hair as mods. :rolleyes:

;)

jk the sooner fan
8/27/2006, 12:37 PM
, and because a couple of whornlovers complained loud enough and long enough about me to the admins

did you get their names?

GDC
8/27/2006, 12:48 PM
did you get their names?

Not officially, but I have a pretty good idea who they were.

On another note, I think Lid should be banned or reprimanded for calling us "effin hillbillies". It's one thing for us to sarcastically call each other that, but it should be off-limits to non-Sooner posters.

proud gonzo
8/27/2006, 12:58 PM
Yeah, that's ALL we need, three giant guys with no hair as mods. :rolleyes:

;)

fixed

GDC
8/27/2006, 01:00 PM
Also, I always reciprocate spek, but the limits we have now necessitate waiting a while in some cases.

NormanPride
8/27/2006, 01:50 PM
Anything else, gdc? :D

Rhino
8/27/2006, 01:55 PM
I would also like to say that Rhino has repeatedly demonstrated that he and Dean are clearly the closest this board has to being consistently logical voices of reason, and Rhino should be a mod, if he wanted to be. Thank you, but I want no part of that headache.

GDC
8/27/2006, 02:38 PM
Anything else, gdc? :D

I'm thinking, I'm thinking.:D

So how did the Tulsa soiree go this weekend?

jk the sooner fan
8/27/2006, 02:42 PM
On another note, I think Lid should be banned or reprimanded for calling us "effin hillbillies". It's one thing for us to sarcastically call each other that, but it should be off-limits to non-Sooner posters.

wow......sensitive much?

colleyvillesooner
8/27/2006, 06:35 PM
I'm thinking, I'm thinking.:D

So how did the Tulsa soiree go this weekend?

Uh oh, he didn't hear.

Let's just say the dallas group is a leg up on outings. ;)

bri
8/27/2006, 07:20 PM
Are you really comparing someone mentioning the SSA thing to someone posting your credit card info or address on the board? Not the same thing bri, and you know it. YOU are the one that made the SSA stuff public, by posting about it on the board. Same thing for Chick and I, so long as the comments are relatively civil, I can't object to people poking fun at us b/c we brought it to the board in the first place. I never had a problem with the people that joked around about us IN FUN. I did have a problem with you implying that she was some kind of "internet g/f" of mine.

To be honest, I'm done with this. I've cleared the air with Beano, and I've probably got one more PM to send out to a few other posters, maybe later today. After that, I'm going to try my best to just ignore the people that don't like me. bri, I never had a problem with you in the past, you know that. But when you came back, you obviously had some kind of chip on your shoulder towards me. I've never understood it, but yes, its made me not really like you much. So lets just leave each other alone then, agreed?

Okay, perhaps the "brangel=credit card numbers" thing was a stretch. But in my defense, it was 6:30 in the morning. It made PERFECT sense then. ;)

The point I was just trying to make is that for obvious reasons, I don't want any mention made of that past relationship. Yes, we put it on the board just like every other board relationship...but there was also a part we DIDN'T publicize. Fast forward a couple years, and a large population on here knows that very secret. My interest now is damage control; I can't do anything about how many people already know, but I can do something to keep anyone else from digging around. That's why I asked Beano to censor any mentions of that relationship in general, and the secret in particular. I have no interest in going on the FAQ, sandwiched between SoonerWill and acronym explainations. :D

As far as my return, it seemed the chip was on your shoulder from the moment this handle was resurrected. And that's cool, you actually have cause to not be thrilled to see me, as opposed to everyone else who has been silently grinding their teeth since then. I guess I let that get to me, and even though I have tried to steer clear of any conflict with you, I've let myself get drawn in two or three times now, and for that I do apologize. You're still one of the first posters from this place that I met "for real", and to me that still counts for something. Once you've received a lap dance sitting next to someone, that's a bond that can't be broken, dammit!

Anyway, if you're cool, I'm cool. I'm just as ready for things to get back to normal as anyone else, if not more. Again, I'm sorry for being such a prick to you since my comeback; I won't let it happen again.

*GROUP HUG!*

Oh, and...

Post reported. ;)

GDC
8/27/2006, 07:21 PM
Uh oh, he didn't hear.

Let's just say the dallas group is a leg up on outings. ;)

Why? What happened? I had a function in Norman that tied me up.

I also wanted to say that it's hard to hold anyone accountable for anything they post when someone is starting threads and making posts with other people's accounts, and with all the trolls running around here.

bri
8/27/2006, 07:24 PM
Why? What happened? I had a function in Norman that tied me up.

Heh, the same thing that ALWAYS happens happened. The Tulsa posters are notorious no-showing bitches, and Homey will back me up on that one. ;)

And colley...the STILLWATER guys have a leg up on Tulsa. Basically, any geographic cross-section of this board that can successfully arrange and execute a gathering of any sort had all sorts of appendages up on Tulsa. :D

hurricane'bone
8/27/2006, 07:57 PM
Dude...I told you bitches I wouldn't be able to make it until the Public House and I checked the board and saw that Jeremy885(?) said there was no one there.

Bitches.

GottaHavePride
8/27/2006, 07:57 PM
Man, the "Wichita-Area-SO-Posters-Now-Living-In-Norman" are pwning all you guys. 'Cause PG and I have lunch together all the time.

hurricane'bone
8/27/2006, 08:10 PM
http://photos-053.ak.facebook.com/ip005/v22/61/65/26404016/n26404016_30169053_4303.jpg

BajaOklahoma
8/27/2006, 08:38 PM
Man, the "Wichita-Area-SO-Posters-Now-Living-In-Norman" are pwning all you guys. 'Cause PG and I have lunch together all the time.

Ummm, I don't think family counts. VK and Czar probably beat your record anyway.

crawfish
8/27/2006, 08:38 PM
Perhaps you have suggestions for improving the quality, then? :cool:

You know, after reading this again I think I didn't get my message across.

I was merely implying that PG's angst was against the quality of women, not the objectification of women...NOT that PG should "take matters into her own hands", so to speak.

I am NOT a pervert. I swear. :O

LilSooner
8/27/2006, 08:40 PM
All I want is for Bri to add me back as a friend on myspace.

Wait.... scratch that I DO NOT want that to happen, 'cause I don't want any of you hummpers to find me.

bri
8/27/2006, 09:04 PM
Heh. Wise move.

You'll always be in the Top 8 in my heart, kiddo. ;)

LilSooner
8/27/2006, 09:26 PM
Yeah, right.

How many other wimmins have you thrown that line to?

bri
8/27/2006, 09:32 PM
6...but most of those turned out to be guys pretending to be girls.

Stupid interwebs. :mad:

colleyvillesooner
8/27/2006, 10:12 PM
Okay, perhaps the "brangel=credit card numbers" thing was a stretch. But in my defense, it was 6:30 in the morning. It made PERFECT sense then. ;)

The point I was just trying to make is that for obvious reasons, I don't want any mention made of that past relationship. Yes, we put it on the board just like every other board relationship...but there was also a part we DIDN'T publicize. Fast forward a couple years, and a large population on here knows that very secret. My interest now is damage control; I can't do anything about how many people already know, but I can do something to keep anyone else from digging around. That's why I asked Beano to censor any mentions of that relationship in general, and the secret in particular. I have no interest in going on the FAQ, sandwiched between SoonerWill and acronym explainations. :D

As far as my return, it seemed the chip was on your shoulder from the moment this handle was resurrected. And that's cool, you actually have cause to not be thrilled to see me, as opposed to everyone else who has been silently grinding their teeth since then. I guess I let that get to me, and even though I have tried to steer clear of any conflict with you, I've let myself get drawn in two or three times now, and for that I do apologize. You're still one of the first posters from this place that I met "for real", and to me that still counts for something. Once you've received a lap dance sitting next to someone, that's a bond that can't be broken, dammit!

Anyway, if you're cool, I'm cool. I'm just as ready for things to get back to normal as anyone else, if not more. Again, I'm sorry for being such a prick to you since my comeback; I won't let it happen again.

*GROUP HUG!*

Oh, and...

Post reported. ;)

http://www.qnetx.com/images%5CRoadTripUSA2003%5C204_0402_300.jpg

Nicely done. Bravo.

How was Public House? ;)

bri
8/27/2006, 10:32 PM
How was Public House? ;)

I could answer that, but then I'd have to report my own post. :D

Bitch. ;)

colleyvillesooner
8/27/2006, 10:33 PM

Norm In Norman
8/27/2006, 10:45 PM
DOG DAMNIT! Why can't you guys post **** like this during the week when I'm more likely to read what's going on. I was all fired up while reading this big pile of horse **** and now you guys have all taken the wussy way out and let it go? WHAT THE ****??? You guys really suck ***, you know it?

Stanley1
8/27/2006, 10:49 PM

*GROUP HUG!*

Okay, cool then.

Just one thing I didn't understand, the part I bolded above. I'm not sure what you meant by that, and if you'd rather PM me about it, thats cool, but I am curious.

proud gonzo
8/27/2006, 10:59 PM
DOG DAMNIT! Why can't you guys post **** like this during the week when I'm more likely to read what's going on. I was all fired up while reading this big pile of horse **** and now you guys have all taken the wussy way out and let it go? WHAT THE ****??? You guys really suck ***, you know it?

wait...is your wonder-twin bracelet on the fritz? :confused:

bri
8/27/2006, 11:08 PM
Just one thing I didn't understand, the part I bolded above. I'm not sure what you meant by that, and if you'd rather PM me about it, thats cool, but I am curious.

Well, I was mostly going off the reactions when I first came back. You, TD2K and Thunder were the most demonstratively, let's say, less than happy that my punk *ss had wandered home. Although, to be fair, you were merely reacting to everyone's assessment that the board was teh succ without me. ;)

Man, being adults is HARD. Can't we just go back to goading each other into getting baned? :P

Norm In Norman
8/27/2006, 11:14 PM
You know what? This ain't right. Stan, Beano asked you to produce evidence, and you can't. I think you are full of ****. I also think you are full of **** on the troll thing. Phil has been asked and he doesn't know about him being a troll, Beano doesn't know for sure, I don't know for sure, jkm doesn't know for sure. It would save me a lot of time if you would either tell me which of the remaining 3 found the troll out. I don't think Dean or Deacon even know what an IP address is, but they could have found out other ways. What's his face hasn't posted in so long that I've forgotten his name. Versitas or something. I think I'll PM LAS and ask him directly too, since he seems to be the main suspect. We can clear this up pretty quick I think.

Here's the thing - I think a bunch of BS was said in this thread and now everyone is all forgive and forget. **** that. I'm tired of giving the benefit of the doubt to everyone and then they **** all over it. I want some solid facts here. If you post underhanded **** that Beano has said and he deletes the post before apologizing, I'll personally remove Beano from the administrator list and then I'll apologize for ever doubting you.

LilSooner
8/27/2006, 11:17 PM
Ye Gods, I'm glad that I can't sleep.

What a most interesting time to become a sponser.

bri
8/27/2006, 11:19 PM
Heh, you really did pick a good time. This is the first time since I re-upped that I feel like I'm getting my twenty bucks' worth. :D

Norm In Norman
8/27/2006, 11:27 PM
There are some 129.15 addresses, which would mean it's someone who has previously posted from OU (I think). Otherwise, I don't see any overlap with anyone else at all. Tonight I go to bed. Tomorrow, I email the dude that's posting as JAS. I've already been to his website, now I just need to contact him directly.

critical_phil
8/27/2006, 11:28 PM
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/8599/alzarqawiwtfdh4.jpg