PDA

View Full Version : ok, I am REALY confused by the "Hey Beano" thread...

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Norm In Norman
8/27/2006, 11:28 PM
Goodnight sponsors.

olevetonahill
8/28/2006, 04:55 AM
DOG DAMNIT! Why can't you guys post **** like this during the week when I'm more likely to read what's going on. I was all fired up while reading this big pile of horse **** and now you guys have all taken the wussy way out and let it go? WHAT THE ****??? You guys really suck ***, you know it?
You expected More from us ?:eek:
shame on you ;)
Does it count that I to am tired of hearing Grown men and ladies crying and whining :P

OUinFLA
8/28/2006, 06:46 AM
You expected More from us ?:eek:
shame on you ;)
Does it count that I to am tired of hearing Grown men and ladies crying and whining :P

(insert obligatory sarcasm here)

hey, think positive. this thread was good for an hour on a non-football weekend.

sanantoniosooner
8/28/2006, 07:23 AM
I hope Norm doesn't find MY "Hey......Beano" thread..............

colleyvillesooner
8/28/2006, 07:44 AM
looks like to day might not be such a Mun-day. :D

Oh, and did everyone remember to delete everything bad we said about Lil in here? No one remembered to start thee "Oh ****, shes a member now" thread.

;)

GDC
8/28/2006, 08:06 AM
Heh, the same thing that ALWAYS happens happened. The Tulsa posters are notorious no-showing bitches, and Homey will back me up on that one. ;)

And colley...the STILLWATER guys have a leg up on Tulsa. Basically, any geographic cross-section of this board that can successfully arrange and execute a gathering of any sort had all sorts of appendages up on Tulsa. :D

The OU/OSU baseball gathering came off relatively well, I thought. This past weekend I had to attend a meeting on campus in Norman, and I'm glad I did because it looks like this time next year I will be a full-time graduate assistant at OU, teaching classes and finishing up my degree.

mrowl
8/28/2006, 08:08 AM
norm brings it back to center...

:pop:

bri
8/28/2006, 08:16 AM
The OU/OSU baseball gathering came off relatively well, I thought.

Yeah, that's what we call an "anomaly". ;)

OUDoc
8/28/2006, 08:18 AM
DOG DAMNIT! Why can't you guys post **** like this during the week when I'm more likely to read what's going on. I was all fired up while reading this big pile of horse **** and now you guys have all taken the wussy way out and let it go? WHAT THE ****??? You guys really suck ***, you know it?
:D This probably wasn't supposed to be funny.

LilSooner
8/28/2006, 08:24 AM
looks like to day might not be such a Mun-day. :D

Oh, and did everyone remember to delete everything bad we said about Lil in here? No one remembered to start thee "Oh ****, shes a member now" thread.

;)

you. list. on it.

bri
8/28/2006, 08:33 AM
:D This probably wasn't supposed to be funny.

I know...I read it and laughed, and then when Norm made his second post, I was like "Oh, it wasn't a joke."

Sometimes, I have a hard time following this place. ;)

colleyvillesooner
8/28/2006, 08:42 AM

We stats nerds like the term "outlier" carry on.

C&CDean
8/28/2006, 09:43 AM
This thread is living proof that most of you people suck. Hard.

Judas H. Priest starring in a drama about being discriminated against up at the private school, I'm not sure I've ever seen this much angst, whining, and weirdness in one place.

And Stan, if you keep saying "how about you just go your way and I'll go mine and don't act like we're buddies cause we're not" a few more times you're not gonna have any friends left. This is a ****ing innerweb message board designed for entertainment - not a soap opera tryout site.

Scott D
8/28/2006, 09:48 AM

Judas H. Priest starring in a drama about being discriminated against up at the private school, I'm not sure I've ever seen this much angst, whining, and weirdness in one place.

And Stan, if you keep saying "how about you just go your way and I'll go mine and don't act like we're buddies cause we're not" a few more times you're not gonna have any friends left. This is a ****ing innerweb message board designed for entertainment - not a soap opera tryout site.

don't you have a leprechaun dressing wanna be gangsta rapper type to make sure isn't harrassing people or stealing towels to check up on? :D

JohnnyMack
8/28/2006, 09:55 AM

That's a tamer response than I expected.

jeremy885
8/28/2006, 09:57 AM
Dude...I told you bitches I wouldn't be able to make it until the Public House and I checked the board and saw that Jeremy885(?) said there was no one there.

Bitches.

That's correct. Seems the tulsa boys can't drink after 9pm or something. The only thing I'm still ****ed about is the $8 ticket I got on my car from National Parking Control. Is this a Tulsa thing where you don't have a guy at your parking lot to take the money when you first show up, but he tickets your car 20 minutes after you park?

Do I have to actually pay this or can I blow it off?

colleyvillesooner
8/28/2006, 10:06 AM
That's correct. Seems the tulsa boys can't drink after 9pm or something. The only thing I'm still ****ed about is the $8 ticket I got on my car from National Parking Control. Is this a Tulsa thing where you don't have a guy at your parking lot to take the money when you first show up, but he tickets your car 20 minutes after you park?

Do I have to actually pay this or can I blow it off?

It's 8 bucks. Pay it.

NormanPride
8/28/2006, 10:35 AM

Hey, I gave fair warning that I couldn't make the Buck, and I showed for Beerfest like I said I would. It was funny. The guy I sat next to looked kind of like 1TC. You guys suck.

:D

Norm In Norman
8/28/2006, 10:50 AM
Ok, JAS is definitely not LAS (not that I thought he was). Anyone else I need to check?

jk the sooner fan
8/28/2006, 10:51 AM
i think ALL trolls should be outed.......here in the sponsor forum

colleyvillesooner
8/28/2006, 10:58 AM

Hey, I outed mine. Even started a thread about it. No one else follwed suit.

Stanley1
8/28/2006, 11:03 AM
Ok, JAS is definitely not LAS (not that I thought he was). Anyone else I need to check?

May I ask how you are so sure? Because he told you he wasn't?

NormanPride
8/28/2006, 11:05 AM
Hey, I outed mine. Even started a thread about it. No one else follwed suit.

That's because we're not stupid. :texan:

;)

JohnnyMack
8/28/2006, 11:17 AM
My troll is C&CDean.

colleyvillesooner
8/28/2006, 11:19 AM
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/8233/aausizedzr9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

C&CDean
8/28/2006, 11:20 AM
My troll is C&CDean.

Has anyone told you that your kid is handsome as hell? Kinda looks like me, huh?

1stTimeCaller
8/28/2006, 11:23 AM
Hey, I gave fair warning that I couldn't make the Buck, and I showed for Beerfest like I said I would. It was funny. The guy I sat next to looked kind of like 1TC. You guys suck.

sat next to a handsome devil huh? did he smell like urine or try to pee on anything?

TIA

Beef
8/28/2006, 11:25 AM
I hate all of you ****ers. Seriously. And why won't Beano ever send me nasty PM's? That would make my year.

1stTimeCaller
8/28/2006, 11:28 AM

I started SoonerScooter as a joke whose idea was not mine.

I honestly felt bad after that thread took off because my dad was a huge OU fan and I think he always felt a little bad about having never attended OU although he did pay for his little sister to attend and graduate from OU. I hate it when a joke goes too far and people get their feelings hurt.

NormanPride
8/28/2006, 11:29 AM
sat next to a handsome devil huh? did he smell like urine or try to pee on anything?

TIA

No, but he did laugh like a gay guy. :twinkies:

NTTAWWT... ;)

colleyvillesooner
8/28/2006, 11:30 AM

I honestly felt bad after that thread took off because my dad was a huge OU fan and I think he always felt a little bad about having never attended OU although he did pay for his little sister to attend and graduate from OU. I hate it when a joke goes too far and people get their feelings hurt.

:mad:

You owe me an Ipod.

1stTimeCaller
8/28/2006, 11:39 AM

You owe me an Ipod.

the same person in both cases is to blame, along with me.

jk the sooner fan
8/28/2006, 11:40 AM

i'm normally not a fan of trolls, but that thread was funny as hell

JohnnyMack
8/28/2006, 11:43 AM
Has anyone told you that your kid is handsome as hell? Kinda looks like me, huh?

I was wondering why all he wanted to wear were Real Tree onesies.

Hmmm..........

1stTimeCaller
8/28/2006, 11:46 AM
I was wondering why all he wanted to wear were Real Tree onesies with rainbows and triangles on them.

Hmmm..........

NormanPride
8/28/2006, 11:46 AM
I was wondering why all he wanted to wear were Real Tree onesies.

Hmmm..........

Have you given him a pink hat yet?

OUDoc
8/28/2006, 11:50 AM
I hate all of you ****ers. Seriously. And why won't Beano ever send me nasty PM's? That would make my year.
Beano won't give it out if you want it. He's a tease that way. Act disinterested in him, and the dirty PM's will start flying. :hot:

JohnnyMack
8/28/2006, 11:56 AM
Have you given him a pink hat yet?

Let's see he's gotten a Minnesota Wild jersey, a Mark Martin onesie, a Florida Gators outfit, and my Sis and BIL are going to Manhattan and I'm sure I'll be getting some purple & silver stuff soon.

Sooner_Bob
8/28/2006, 12:06 PM
This is living proof that each admin needs their own thread in the sponsor's forum.

GDC
8/28/2006, 12:53 PM
We all should withhold our sponsorship money until they get vBookie up and running again.

crawfish
8/28/2006, 12:56 PM
We all should withhold our sponsorship money until they get vBookie up and running again.

I'm afraid if I do that I'll NEVER get my gift.

Norm In Norman
8/28/2006, 01:05 PM
May I ask how you are so sure? Because he told you he wasn't?
Sure. Go ahead and ask.

OUDoc
8/28/2006, 01:07 PM
I'm afraid if I do that I'll NEVER get my gift.
Your gift is at Dean's house. He said to come by any time after midnight on a weekday. You should also wear a Wyle E. Coyote outfit and to look through the bushes in the back of the house. That's where he keeps the gifts.

Norm In Norman
8/28/2006, 01:10 PM
Oh, and because a) The IPs don't match b) Some of the IPs are from OU, which I'm confident LASooner is in (or around) LA. c) You can't spoof a domain on an email address to sign up, and the email used for JAS is from a private website.

By the way, Veritas doesn't know who the **** JAS is, so I guess I should ask Czar to see if you are full of it or not. Maybe later.

colleyvillesooner
8/28/2006, 01:16 PM

Sounds good. You go first and we'll wait here.

bri
8/28/2006, 01:25 PM
I like pie.

Stanley1
8/28/2006, 01:30 PM
Oh, and because a) The IPs don't match b) Some of the IPs are from OU, which I'm confident LASooner is in (or around) LA. c) You can't spoof a domain on an email address to sign up, and the email used for JAS is from a private website.

By the way, Veritas doesn't know who the **** JAS is, so I guess I should ask Czar to see if you are full of it or not. Maybe later.

Something to keep in mind, just b/c they aren't telling you, doesn't mean they a) don't know, or b) didn't tell me that they did know.

I'm not trying to start anything, but I know what I was told, whom told me that, and whom admitted to me that they were JAS.

But whatever, doesn't matter who it is, nothing is going to change. I've moved on.

BTW.....what does IP's matching have to do with anything? Ever think whoever it was was in a different location that day? The dude was around a very short time, kind of lends to the idea that he may have been out of his normal habitat for a week or so. And then never logs back in.....hmmmm.....I wonder why. It ain't rocket science.

RacerX
8/28/2006, 01:32 PM
You know what? This ain't right. Stan, Beano asked you to produce evidence, and you can't. I think you are full of ****. I also think you are full of **** on the troll thing. Phil has been asked and he doesn't know about him being a troll, Beano doesn't know for sure, I don't know for sure, jkm doesn't know for sure. It would save me a lot of time if you would either tell me which of the remaining 3 found the troll out. I don't think Dean or Deacon even know what an IP address is, but they could have found out other ways. What's his face hasn't posted in so long that I've forgotten his name. Versitas or something. I think I'll PM LAS and ask him directly too, since he seems to be the main suspect. We can clear this up pretty quick I think.

Here's the thing - I think a bunch of BS was said in this thread and now everyone is all forgive and forget. **** that. I'm tired of giving the benefit of the doubt to everyone and then they **** all over it. I want some solid facts here. If you post underhanded **** that Beano has said and he deletes the post before apologizing, I'll personally remove Beano from the administrator list and then I'll apologize for ever doubting you.

and then?

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/28/2006, 01:38 PM
I like pie.

Me, too.

jk the sooner fan
8/28/2006, 01:39 PM
Me, too.

that is so hot

bri
8/28/2006, 01:54 PM
Oof.

I need a moment.

1stTimeCaller
8/28/2006, 01:55 PM
my zipper just explodered. thanks a lot, BSG.

NormanPride
8/28/2006, 01:58 PM
16 pages and nobody has mentioned that pg misspelled "REALLY" in the thread title? I am very disappointed in you all.

Just thought I'd interrupt the hormones with some spelling.

GDC
8/28/2006, 01:58 PM
Sounds good. You go first and we'll wait here.

No, by all means you first, instigator.

Stanley1
8/28/2006, 01:59 PM
16 pages and nobody has mentioned that pg misspelled "REALLY" in the thread title? I am very disappointed in you all.

Mensa my arse. :rolleyes: :D

Beef
8/28/2006, 01:59 PM

I just assumed I had been spelling it wrong all these years since pg's a lot smarter than me and stuff.

OU4LIFE
8/28/2006, 02:06 PM

there's not a word of that that's not a lie.

OU4LIFE
8/28/2006, 02:10 PM
so I guess I should ask Czar to see if you are full of it or not. Maybe later.

so what did you find out? And how does Czar know exactly if and how full of it Stan is?

Stanley1
8/28/2006, 02:16 PM
so what did you find out? And how does Czar know exactly if and how full of it Stan is?

Well, Czar did ask me out for this weekend (I think). Not sure if that helps.

Beef
8/28/2006, 02:17 PM
Well, Czar did ask me out for this weekend (I think). Not sure if that helps.
You'll be full of it, then.

1stTimeCaller
8/28/2006, 02:17 PM
there's not a word of that that's not a lie.

here's what started that Sooner Scooter thread. The name of the other clown has been edited.

Dude, WHAT were you thinking here?

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1156945&postcount=7

Were you just ****ed at some of the stuff going on on the football board at the time or what?

way to alienate yourself from the masses. ;)

I'm 3/4 retarded. what can I say. I will go buhlete immediately.

heh. I still like you. In a very manly, heterosexual way.

no deletion needed on my part.....I just noticed that you had not responded to anyone after that little barb.

I just now went back to read the comments. Youch, I got em fired up didn't I?!!!

My dad was a huge OU fan, never attended one class. Actually he went to OSU for a year. My brother is a huge OU fan yet never took one class there, graduated from ORU.

I just know that's one of the easiest ways to get folks fired up.

you should start a whole new thread on it. Claim that unless you actually went to OU that you have NO DAMN RIGHT to be a fan. See how long you can keep people thinking you are serious.

I'd play along

NormanPride
8/28/2006, 02:23 PM
That thread needs to be back in the football forum. :D I like chaos.

Norm In Norman
8/28/2006, 02:43 PM
Something to keep in mind, just b/c they aren't telling you, doesn't mean they a) don't know, or b) didn't tell me that they did know.

I'm not trying to start anything, but I know what I was told, whom told me that, and whom admitted to me that they were JAS.

But whatever, doesn't matter who it is, nothing is going to change. I've moved on.

BTW.....what does IP's matching have to do with anything? Ever think whoever it was was in a different location that day? The dude was around a very short time, kind of lends to the idea that he may have been out of his normal habitat for a week or so. And then never logs back in.....hmmmm.....I wonder why. It ain't rocket science.
Well, I guess it's conceivable that the other admins and moderators are all liars, but I doubt it.

And there is an IP address for every post made ever. For example, if chick had an IP address that matched yours then a post 30 minutes later had an IP address that originated 3 hours away, it would be a pretty safe bet that someone logged on as her just to post even if said person was banned. The point is that there are patterns to IP addresses, and the patterns suggest that LAS and JAS have different IP address patterns.

but regardless, I know LAS's name and it doesn't seem to match with what I think JAS's name is.

Stanley1
8/28/2006, 02:51 PM
Well, I guess it's conceivable that the other admins and moderators are all liars, but I doubt it.

And there is an IP address for every post made ever. For example, if chick had an IP address that matched yours then a post 30 minutes later had an IP address that originated 3 hours away, it would be a pretty safe bet that someone logged on as her just to post even if said person was banned. The point is that there are patterns to IP addresses, and the patterns suggest that LAS and JAS have different IP address patterns.

but regardless, I know LAS's name and it doesn't seem to match with what I think JAS's name is.

Ah, well then, maybe I was lied to by multiple people, including an admin, but I don't think so. Also, if it wasn't LAS then somebody took the time to create a phony email addy using his real name, and emailed from it admitting that it was him. Either way, it appears to definitely be a troll, agreed?

As for the IP/Chick analogy, I'm 99% sure I never posted as her while banned. Not sure if you were saying that I did, or just using it as an analogy. I'm not stupid, I know you guys can see IP addy's, and I knew Beano, or someone else would drop the hammer on me.

Norm In Norman
8/28/2006, 03:17 PM
Ah, well then, maybe I was lied to by multiple people, including an admin, but I don't think so. Also, if it wasn't LAS then somebody took the time to create a phony email addy using his real name, and emailed from it admitting that it was him. Either way, it appears to definitely be a troll, agreed?

As for the IP/Chick analogy, I'm 99% sure I never posted as her while banned. Not sure if you were saying that I did, or just using it as an analogy. I'm not stupid, I know you guys can see IP addy's, and I knew Beano, or someone else would drop the hammer on me.
Not agreed. Nobody else is posting as JAS except JAS. Since LAS is minutes from being reinstated (if he hasn't already been), I'd think he'd own up to it if he was lying to me. Regardless, there are 2 posts within 2 hours of each other which show LAS in california and JAS in Oklahoma.

Regardless, why would I believe you when you've backtracked on most of what you accused in this thread, and you've ignored other things that have been said? i think you are afraid to admit you are wrong. I think there are no beano emails, nobody credible told you LAS = JAS, and you are afraid to admit that you fly off the handle easily and take other's comments way out of proportion.

colleyvillesooner
8/28/2006, 03:19 PM
We should make this a TV show.

RacerX
8/28/2006, 03:22 PM

OU4LIFE
8/28/2006, 03:23 PM
spek

RacerX
8/28/2006, 03:23 PM
on HBO.

1stTimeCaller
8/28/2006, 03:26 PM
on HBO.

I was thinking PAX or the WB.

GDC
8/28/2006, 03:27 PM

Hopefully you would be edited out of the final cut.

LilSooner
8/28/2006, 03:28 PM
Holy crap we have recycled back to 2003. At least BSG feelings will be spared this time.

RacerX
8/28/2006, 03:30 PM
If so, it's Ghostbusters II.

colleyvillesooner
8/28/2006, 03:33 PM
Hopefully you would be edited out of the final cut.

RacerX
8/28/2006, 03:37 PM
I was thinking PAX or the WB.

Andy Griffith cast as Beano.
Billy Ray Cyrus as Dean.

proud gonzo
8/28/2006, 03:37 PM
The OU/OSU baseball gathering came off relatively well, I thought. This past weekend I had to attend a meeting on campus in Norman, and I'm glad I did because it looks like this time next year I will be a full-time graduate assistant at OU, teaching classes and finishing up my degree.

cool--you'll have to come to some lunches with all us Norman whornlovers ;)

NormanPride
8/28/2006, 03:38 PM

You'll be in the director's cut: the part all the nerds go "tee hee!" over. :D

GDC
8/28/2006, 03:39 PM
cool--you'll have to come to some lunches with all us Norman whornlovers ;)

Thanks, but the whornlovers all seem to live in Tejas.:texan: :D

colleyvillesooner
8/28/2006, 03:43 PM
:mad: x 2

bri
8/28/2006, 03:44 PM
Man, there's just so many branches of interpersonal conflict and random hatred that have split off from this thread...it's hard to keep up with it all.

proud gonzo
8/28/2006, 03:44 PM

there's a thread about that sort of thing on the SO. I noticed it about about two pages and it made me really angry....but by that point I didn't want to interrupt the drama to whine about it :O

GDC
8/28/2006, 03:46 PM
Man, there's just so many branches of interpersonal conflict and random hatred that have split off from this thread...it's hard to keep up with it all.

Actually I kind of like CVS, he doesn't seem quite as gay as the other pseudoSooners.:D

Beano's Fourth Chin
8/28/2006, 03:50 PM

Let's look back at your original claim so that we're not looking at this out of context:

I started a thread outing a troll. Yes, you heard it hear first. I never got a chance to defend myself, but since when is calling a straight man, pretending to be gay behind a troll handle, against the rules? GhostofJAS was, is, and always has been a troll. The only proof I can offer is this:

GhostOfJAS
Sooner Benchwarmer
Last Activity: 6/26/2006 11:16 PM

That is right. After that "argument" we had that lead to me being banned, two months ago almost to the day, he still hasn't logged back in. Why you ask? Because an admin figured out who he was (not suppose to post here), told him to knock it off, behind the scenes of course. I knew going into that night that he was a troll. So "meltdown" number 1 was for outing a troll. Excellent.

And the most recent.

You know, Pa Ingalls went and traded work with a neighbor when he couldn't dig the well no further himself. At some point, you can't even throw the dirt out anymore and it falls back on your head. Stanley1, you need some help.

So now, either ALL of the admins/mods are lying (Neither Phil, nor Dean, nor DE, nor Norm, nor Veritas, nor Czar, nor JKM, nor I have spoken with you about it. The person you're accusing of being a troll has also denied it.) or you are. What seems more plausible?

Any guesses why he wouldn't want to continue patronizing a board where he was treated as you treated him?

But, let's look at the IPs since you're trying to discount them. Just looking back at the last dozen or so posts from your troll, there are several instances where each of these guys posted on the same day, sometimes within just a couple of hours of one another. From IP addresses that are 3 timezones apart. There's no overlap whatsoever. You're caught in a lie here Stan, your ego won't allow you to admit it, but everyone else sees it.

You've had quite a stretch of misspeaks in this thread. If I were you, I'd conveniently move on too. Engaging the conversation certainly won't help you look any better.

You're pretty much just a big fat liar. And before you email Phil about name calling, it's not calling names anymore than saying, Stan you need to grow up. Both are true.

You lied about me and the messages that I said you sent, you backtracked numerous times on that and then changed your story which resulted in another lie.

You also lied about what took place on your SECOND banning. You accused someone of saying things they simply didn't say. When pointed out here in this thread, ya just ignored it.

Moving on to your third ban, apparently that was my fault due to the "FACT" that I admitted to you that I left the threads open so that people could continue to attack you. I sent you a PM admitting as much, you said. You know I never sent you any such PM. You said the appropriate people have seen it. Nobody here has seen it. But even if I did leave it open out of spite, there's a difference between saving you from yourself and causing it to happen. In any event, that was your fault and YOU could have prevented it.

Every one of your defenses here is based on lies or delusions.

You're on a summer long meltdown of dbhuge proportions mixed with a little bit of SoonerWill's deception. I think Stanley1 needs a serious break from this place.

You've been a lot of trouble lately. You instigate and escalate. If called to the mat, you whine to everyone within earshot and think the rules shouldn't apply to you. I'm sick of wasting my time.

Funny thing in all of this is that, while I was never a huge fan of yours, I didn't really have a problem with you until this very last week. You were fun to pick on and I got a kick out of your attempts at mastering the English language.

I really don't even care what you have to say here regarding the LAS/JAS troll because it's so laughably obvious that you're wrong. However -- and if nothing else sinks in, pay great atttention to this next part -- I take great issue with attacks on my integrity. I don't expect you to grasp this yet, hopefully someday you will. Integrity matters. A lot.

People screw up. Lord knows I have. I've even admitted a couple of times to you. However, when we do, integrity dictates that you own up to it. Even the most absolutely indefensible attack on JM's son met with excuses. Some day you're going to have to realize that Stanley1. I hope soon for your sake.

The only reasonable response from you at this point is to apologize. Sack up and be a man about it. I'm not sure you're up to the challenge, and although I've given up hope, miracles do happen.

Let's see... Little house reference... Pants on fire... integrity question... IP tutorial... "FACT" in all caps ... Oh yeah.

AND YOU KNOW IT!

RacerX
8/28/2006, 03:55 PM

RacerX
8/28/2006, 03:57 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/buttons/report.gif
(http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/report.php?p=1509693)

Mjcpr
8/28/2006, 04:00 PM
I thought an Integrity was some kind of Chevrolet.

You're still a big fan of mine, right Beans?

:)

GDC
8/28/2006, 04:00 PM
PG starts some long threads.

C&CDean
8/28/2006, 04:01 PM
I thought an Integrity was some kind of Chevrolet.

You're still a big fan of mine, right Beans?

Yeah, but you're startin' to get on my nerves.

colleyvillesooner
wow

Mjcpr
Yeah, but you're startin' to get on my nerves.

Startin' to?

colleyvillesooner
8/28/2006, 04:05 PM
Startin' to?

I just wish I was on Dean's radar. sniff...sniff...

;)

proud gonzo
8/28/2006, 04:06 PM
PG starts some long threads.
yeah, usually they get locked before now :O

RacerX
8/28/2006, 04:07 PM
the sponsor's forum must have looser....rules.

1stTimeCaller
8/28/2006, 04:07 PM
I've read this thread twice now and I think all we have figured out is that Dean is gay.

Have you fine people come to the same conclusion?

jk the sooner fan
8/28/2006, 04:08 PM
suddenly i'm not so worried about oklahomared kicking my *** at the tailgate saturday

i'm just gonna point to beano and say "they call him jk"

IB4OU2
8/28/2006, 04:09 PM
I just wish I was on Dean's gaydar. sniff...sniff...

;)

Don't worry, he's using SWAT teams now......

NormanPride
I'd make a stepladder joke, but I'm afraid to now.

1stTimeCaller
will there be a stepladder at the tailgate?

Beano's Fourth Chin
suddenly i'm not so worried about oklahomared kicking my *** at the tailgate saturday

i'm just gonna point to beano and say "they call him jk"

We'll take turns manning the *** kicking booth. We'll charge a dollar to let someone take a swing at us. We'll make a mint.

Howzit
8/28/2006, 04:11 PM
Beano talks purdy. mebbe at the tailgate I'll run through the Willy Water Bug with him instead o' Dean.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/20/willwaterbugxf2.jpg

jk the sooner fan
8/28/2006, 04:11 PM
We'll take turns manning the *** kicking booth. We'll charge a dollar to let someone take a swing at us. We'll make a mint.

word, lets take deans money first

1stTimeCaller
8/28/2006, 04:13 PM

I'll charge em $.50 to use my step ladder.

Howzit and Dean should charge $.75 for the water thingy. I know I'm bringing a roll of quarters.

C&CDean
8/28/2006, 04:14 PM

pfffft. $1 for you, $1 for the Beanster. It won't even come close to covering the reconstructive facial/cranial/spinal surgery you're both gonna need. So, ask yourself, is it worth it? Well, is it boy?

Mjcpr
8/28/2006, 04:14 PM
I know I'm bringing a roll of quarters.

That isn't going to impress VK I can tell you that.

colleyvillesooner
8/28/2006, 04:15 PM
heh

1stTimeCaller
8/28/2006, 04:17 PM
heh

jk the sooner fan
8/28/2006, 04:17 PM
oh my gawd, why dont you just smoke a camel toe for crying out loud

proud gonzo
8/28/2006, 04:18 PM
GAH!

C&CDean
The next person that posts the wormy mcworm aids boy pic will get baned.

1stTimeCaller
wha?? she has on a UAB hat doesn't she? What are you talking baout JK?

1stTimeCaller
8/28/2006, 04:19 PM

DO IT BEANS!!!!!!

Stanley1
8/28/2006, 04:36 PM
You know, Pa Ingalls went and traded work with a neighbor when he couldn't dig the well no further himself. At some point, you can't even throw the dirt out anymore and it falls back on your head. Stanley1, you need some help.

So now, either ALL of the admins/mods are lying (Neither Phil, nor Dean, nor DE, nor Norm, nor Veritas, nor Czar, nor JKM, nor I have spoken with you about it. The person you're accusing of being a troll has also denied it.) or you are. What seems more plausible?

This is the 2nd time someone has said ALL admins. I said ONE admin told me that, so if HE is lying, wouldn't that mean ONE admin is lying, not all of them? Also, how is it backtracking to say maybe HE lied to me? I don't think he did, but I know what I was told, and by whom I was told. And before you ask, I will not out this person. Nothing good comes from that, and I don't operate that way.

So LAS denied it, what would you expect him to do, out himself after all the trouble JAS started? I wasn't backing down from my original claim, that I was told by a mod that it was LAS, and that I got an email that appeared to be from LAS saying it was him, and generally rubbing it in. I had no reason to think that it was anybody but him, but that clearly shows that if it wasn't, it was a troll. No non-troll would have the info to a) get LAS's real name for the email, and b) get my email addy. LAS knew both. If it wasn't him, then I will apologize to HIM. Doesn't change the fact that it was a troll.

Any guesses why he wouldn't want to continue patronizing a board where he was treated as you treated him?

Dean called him a "fag" the day before I did. Multiple times actually. So did a handful of other posters. That dude had thick skin, and to suggest that I ran him off is laughable. He was a troll, and he knew that posting any further would likely out him, whether it was LAS or someone else.

But, let's look at the IPs since you're trying to discount them. Just looking back at the last dozen or so posts from your troll, there are several instances where each of these guys posted on the same day, sometimes within just a couple of hours of one another. From IP addresses that are 3 timezones apart. There's no overlap whatsoever. You're caught in a lie here Stan, your ego won't allow you to admit it, but everyone else sees it.

I don't understand what your point is. Are you saying that I had trolls posting on the same day from different time zones? That simply isn't true, namely b/c I don't have any troll handles. I logged in as SoonerScooter (the owner of that name has come forward today already) and posted that one night (and maybe once the next day). I also admitted that I had the name "Stanley" as well, put I don't think that user name has many posts at all, and I didn't post under it while banned. What other troll have I ever posted under?

If you were saying that LAS and JAS posted from different states, then like I said, somebody pulled a fast one on me, and I fell for it hook, line, and sinker. But, I was told that was who it was, and received an email that had LAS's real name attached to it claiming to be JAS.

You've had quite a stretch of misspeaks in this thread. If I were you, I'd conveniently move on too. Engaging the conversation certainly won't help you look any better.

Yea, if you consider little things like whether you said comment A in an email, PM, or spek comment, you are right, I have misspoke a few times. Focusing on little things like that is lame though, when that isn't even the point of my comments. I don't keep all my emails and PM's, and don't have the luxury of looking back at my spek comments. Makes it alot easier to be 100% right when you can. Doesn't mean the basis of my comment(s) is incorrect though.

You lied about me and the messages that I said you sent, you backtracked numerous times on that and then changed your story which resulted in another lie.

I did? News to me. I'm not the one that pretended to be trying to clear the air via PM with me the last day or so, hoping I'd use some kind of language that you could "bust me" with on the board. Kinda like the movie Pearl Harbor.....you were pretending to talk peacefully with me, knowing you were going to attack again no matter what. That is cool though, I know what kind of character I'm dealing with now as well.

Moving on to your third ban, apparently that was my fault due to the "FACT" that I admitted to you that I left the threads open so that people could continue to attack you. I sent you a PM admitting as much, you said. You know I never sent you any such PM. You said the appropriate people have seen it. Nobody here has seen it. But even if I did leave it open out of spite, there's a difference between saving you from yourself and causing it to happen. In any event, that was your fault and YOU could have prevented it.

You didn't admit two nights ago in a PM that you should have closed it and left it close, but you didn't b/c you had no problem with me getting attacked? You didn't say that you should have left it closed? I still have that PM.

You're on a summer long meltdown of dbhuge proportions mixed with a little bit of SoonerWill's deception. I think Stanley1 needs a serious break from this place.

Well, if LAS is "unbanned" as I understand it, you'll likely be seeing less of me anyways.

You've been a lot of trouble lately. You instigate and escalate. If called to the mat, you whine to everyone within earshot and think the rules shouldn't apply to you. I'm sick of wasting my time.

I don't instigate. I may escalate from time to time though. Again, I've told you I will work on that, as I agree with you that I do.

Funny thing in all of this is that, while I was never a huge fan of yours, I didn't really have a problem with you until this very last week. You were fun to pick on and I got a kick out of your attempts at mastering the English language.

Mastering the English language? Okay. :rolleyes:

I really don't even care what you have to say here regarding the LAS/JAS troll because it's so laughably obvious that you're wrong.

Funny, multiple other regulars know its a troll too, and many thought LAS. Don't act like I was alone in that thinking.

However -- and if nothing else sinks in, pay great atttention to this next part -- I take great issue with attacks on my integrity. I don't expect you to grasp this yet, hopefully someday you will. Integrity matters. A lot.

I never attacked your integrity, but you have mine several times. Most of this could have been handled behind closed doors, but you wanted and continue to make it public. Have it your way.

People screw up. Lord knows I have. I've even admitted a couple of times to you. However, when we do, integrity dictates that you own up to it. Even the most absolutely indefensible attack on JM's son met with excuses. Some day you're going to have to realize that Stanley1. I hope soon for your sake.

I've admitted fault to you in private, and on the board to some extent. I will not tolerate being called a liar though, as I am not. I will also not let you sit there and act like I'm some kind of bad person that has no integrity. Those that know me know that I may be a little stubborn, but I am a man of my word, and a good person. Your opinion on this matter means little to me.

The only reasonable response from you at this point is to apologize. Sack up and be a man about it. I'm not sure you're up to the challenge, and although I've given up hope, miracles do happen.

I could say the same for you. Its funny, you had the guts to admit some fault in private, but then out here you go back to acting like Billy Bad-arse. I've admitted, that at times, I've overreacted. From talking to JM and bri, I think some things have gotten cleared up. Things that could have been cleared up much earlier had we just talked. I've never said I was always 100% right in the things I said. I wasn't, and I've apologized for my behavior in those threads.

I'm just about to the point of ignoring future posts like this. Things were starting to get back to normal with me and the board, and that is my main goal. Going to try to ignore the comments that get under my skin, and just have fun, b/c that is what this place is all about. Having. Fun. If some of you want to continue this, we can do it via PM. But to some of you, it won't matter what I say b/c I can't "prove" my side of the story without just outright "outing" someone that I told I wouldn't do that to. So there you have it.....consider me a liar if you want, but I'm actually protecting that integrity that you talked so much about.

Stanley1
8/28/2006, 04:43 PM
Now I'm tired.

ChickSoonerFan
8/28/2006, 04:45 PM
Now I'm tired.

Me too.

I'm ready for a nap.

Who all is in?

jeremy885
8/28/2006, 04:46 PM
you need a life.

Beef
I'm ready for a nap.

Who all is in?
How you doin'?:O

colleyvillesooner
Me too.

I'm ready for a nap.

Who all is in?

Somehow, I doubt that will be the response. :O

colleyvillesooner
8/28/2006, 04:47 PM
you need a life.

Classy.

jk the sooner fan
8/28/2006, 04:48 PM
Classy.

yeah i remember his quote when he got banned "i wont miss him"

well then why the hell is he reading it

i doubt he missed you either.......

ChickSoonerFan
8/28/2006, 04:52 PM
Somehow, I doubt that will be the response. :O

whhhaaaaaaat?

You out?

Fine. I am going to take a nap.

JohnnyMack
8/28/2006, 04:53 PM
This thread is a roller coaster of fun and suckitude.

Beef
8/28/2006, 04:55 PM
Aren't they all?

jeremy885
Maybe I posted earlier in the thread when it got jacked about something that was, heaven forbid, non-stanley related. When I checked it again, I had the misfortune of reading that novel of crap above.

I hope he wouldn't miss me either, because that would be scary in a ghey sort of way

dolemitesooner
http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/20/willwaterbugxf2.jpg

colleyvillesooner

True, and we are right here:

http://z.about.com/d/travelwithkids/1/0/w/C/coaster_330.JPG

Hands up everybody!!!!

proud gonzo
8/28/2006, 04:58 PM
http://www.themeparkreview.com/eco/alton/alton1.jpg

dolemitesooner
8/28/2006, 05:00 PM
whhhaaaaaaat?

You out?

Fine. I am going to take a nap.

I could join:D

Stanley1
8/28/2006, 05:02 PM
True, and we are right here:

http://z.about.com/d/travelwithkids/1/0/w/C/coaster_330.JPG

Hands up everybody!!!!

Hands up is SCARY!!!!! :D

Stanley1
8/28/2006, 05:02 PM
I could join:D

Easy there white chocolate. :)

dolemitesooner
8/28/2006, 05:05 PM
Easy there white chocolate. :)
what are you affraid of some fat white boy messing with the woman your not with.??????? :confused: :D

**** you got Beano ownage to worry about. This is the perfact time to make my move ...MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

dolemitesooner
8/28/2006, 05:21 PM
Man I am a ****ing silencer......I dont think I will be good at comedy

Stanley1
8/28/2006, 05:22 PM
Man I am a ****ing silencer......I dont think I will be good at comedy

I laughed at the "fat white boy" part, if that helps.

NormanPride
8/28/2006, 05:32 PM
Hell, I laugh at just about everything doleo says. It's just a hard act to follow, is all.

GottaHavePride
8/28/2006, 05:32 PM
http://www.themeparkreview.com/eco/alton/alton1.jpg
BASTARDS! They stole my idea!

I've been saying for years they ought to make a roller coaster do that, except in my version the hole is ringed with fire, and the coaster is called "The Gates of Hell". CRAP!

LosAngelesSooner
8/28/2006, 05:44 PM
This is the 2nd time someone has said ALL admins. I said ONE admin told me that, so if HE is lying, wouldn't that mean ONE admin is lying, not all of them? Also, how is it backtracking to say maybe HE lied to me? I don't think he did, but I know what I was told, and by whom I was told. And before you ask, I will not out this person. Nothing good comes from that, and I don't operate that way.

So LAS denied it, what would you expect him to do, out himself after all the trouble JAS started? I wasn't backing down from my original claim, that I was told by a mod that it was LAS, and that I got an email that appeared to be from LAS saying it was him, and generally rubbing it in. I had no reason to think that it was anybody but him, but that clearly shows that if it wasn't, it was a troll. No non-troll would have the info to a) get LAS's real name for the email, and b) get my email addy. LAS knew both. If it wasn't him, then I will apologize to HIM. Doesn't change the fact that it was a troll.

Dean called him a "fag" the day before I did. Multiple times actually. So did a handful of other posters. That dude had thick skin, and to suggest that I ran him off is laughable. He was a troll, and he knew that posting any further would likely out him, whether it was LAS or someone else.

I don't understand what your point is. Are you saying that I had trolls posting on the same day from different time zones? That simply isn't true, namely b/c I don't have any troll handles. I logged in as SoonerScooter (the owner of that name has come forward today already) and posted that one night (and maybe once the next day). I also admitted that I had the name "Stanley" as well, put I don't think that user name has many posts at all, and I didn't post under it while banned. What other troll have I ever posted under?

If you were saying that LAS and JAS posted from different states, then like I said, somebody pulled a fast one on me, and I fell for it hook, line, and sinker. But, I was told that was who it was, and received an email that had LAS's real name attached to it claiming to be JAS.

Yea, if you consider little things like whether you said comment A in an email, PM, or spek comment, you are right, I have misspoke a few times. Focusing on little things like that is lame though, when that isn't even the point of my comments. I don't keep all my emails and PM's, and don't have the luxury of looking back at my spek comments. Makes it alot easier to be 100% right when you can. Doesn't mean the basis of my comment(s) is incorrect though.

I did? News to me. I'm not the one that pretended to be trying to clear the air via PM with me the last day or so, hoping I'd use some kind of language that you could "bust me" with on the board. Kinda like the movie Pearl Harbor.....you were pretending to talk peacefully with me, knowing you were going to attack again no matter what. That is cool though, I know what kind of character I'm dealing with now as well.

You didn't admit two nights ago in a PM that you should have closed it and left it close, but you didn't b/c you had no problem with me getting attacked? You didn't say that you should have left it closed? I still have that PM.

Well, if LAS is "unbanned" as I understand it, you'll likely be seeing less of me anyways.

I don't instigate. I may escalate from time to time though. Again, I've told you I will work on that, as I agree with you that I do.

Mastering the English language? Okay. :rolleyes:

Funny, multiple other regulars know its a troll too, and many thought LAS. Don't act like I was alone in that thinking.

I never attacked your integrity, but you have mine several times. Most of this could have been handled behind closed doors, but you wanted and continue to make it public. Have it your way.

I've admitted fault to you in private, and on the board to some extent. I will not tolerate being called a liar though, as I am not. I will also not let you sit there and act like I'm some kind of bad person that has no integrity. Those that know me know that I may be a little stubborn, but I am a man of my word, and a good person. Your opinion on this matter means little to me.

I could say the same for you. Its funny, you had the guts to admit some fault in private, but then out here you go back to acting like Billy Bad-arse. I've admitted, that at times, I've overreacted. From talking to JM and bri, I think some things have gotten cleared up. Things that could have been cleared up much earlier had we just talked. I've never said I was always 100% right in the things I said. I wasn't, and I've apologized for my behavior in those threads.

I'm just about to the point of ignoring future posts like this. Things were starting to get back to normal with me and the board, and that is my main goal. Going to try to ignore the comments that get under my skin, and just have fun, b/c that is what this place is all about. Having. Fun. If some of you want to continue this, we can do it via PM. But to some of you, it won't matter what I say b/c I can't "prove" my side of the story without just outright "outing" someone that I told I wouldn't do that to. So there you have it.....consider me a liar if you want, but I'm actually protecting that integrity that you talked so much about.

Blah...blah...blah.

It wasn't me.

Quit obsessing about me, Stan. We haven't even exchanged barbs in AGES and you're still on this? Wow.

Oh...and what is this trouble that JAS started? And who is JAS?

dolemitesooner
8/28/2006, 06:07 PM
Blah...blah...blah.

It wasn't me.

Quit obsessing about me, Stan. We haven't even exchanged barbs in AGES and you're still on this? Wow.

Oh...and what is this trouble that JAS started? And who is JAS?

wtf is this ****...wtf:D

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/28/2006, 06:08 PM
No, really.

I like pie.

BigRedJed
8/28/2006, 06:12 PM
I can't believe I read the whole thing.

LosAngelesSooner
8/28/2006, 06:12 PM
wtf is this ****...wtf:D
Ugh...I hate you DoLeMiTe.

;)

Now...Stanley? A few pages back you said that if JAS wasn't me, you'd apologize?

Well?

Where is my apology?

bri
8/28/2006, 06:16 PM
No, really.

I like pie.

And that is STILL awesome.

I need another minute.

royalfan5
8/28/2006, 06:22 PM
At last I feel I'm getting a return on my sponorship investment.

Beano's Fourth Chin
8/28/2006, 06:23 PM
This is the 2nd time someone has said ALL admins. I said ONE admin told me that, so if HE is lying, wouldn't that mean ONE admin is lying, not all of them? Also, how is it backtracking to say maybe HE lied to me? I don't think he did, but I know what I was told, and by whom I was told.
Ok, one admin. They've all gone on record as saying it didn't happen. Frees you up to bust someone for lying. Whoever told you certainly doesn't care about hanging you out to dry. You should spill. Of course, your integrity will probably get in the way. The same integrity that posts about getting intimate with strippers while still holding onto the facade of dating another poster. And by, "integrity" I mean covering your own selfish ***, everyone else be damned. That, in a nutshell, is the only thing in your way of any of this.

And before you ask, I will not out this person. Nothing good comes from that, and I don't operate that way.
Ah. Sorry. Already asked. But you're right, you don't operate that way. You prefer to be nebulous in your responses and hold tightly to the stuff that can't be verified... Although, even from here, I can see you losing that grip.

So, LAS denying it in the FACE of your "insurmountable proof" means he's lying, while you, on the other hand, are telling the truth even though there's nothing to back up your claim? Lame. The only place you win that debate is on Jerry Springer because you strike me as one willing to yell louder than anyone else to win an argument.

Actually, there is no proof anywhere except your internet Deep Throat that he is a troll. Everything else points to you lying. Of course, a good captain always goes down with the ship. Ankles getting cold?

Honestly, is this where you want to dig in?

And on the internet, DE always checks the $250,000 or above salary box. We can say anything here. You've offered ZERO proof of anything except your own (what we've determined is feeble) recollection.

But, giving you the benefit of the doubt, let's look and see if you knew you were outing a troll at the time.

I just got my first.....
Neg spek from a real, living, breathing faggot.
Hey JAS.....eat a ****.

Oh, and I forgot to sign the neg I just gave you.....but you can be sure it was from me.

I don't care who cares. I felt like venting, so I did. Bye now.

Boo frickin' hoo. He knows this isn't exactly a "gay friendly" site, yet he still posts here and stirs up trouble. I'm not going to change the way I've been posting for a few years just b/c he's "open" about it.
You hope I get banned. I hope stop responding to my posts.
Biotch.

(in response to GhostofJAS regarding LAS -beano)
Ooh.....letters, this is fun: a) we all know he's not gay, he has like 600 wimmins on his myspace, it was a joke, that you obviously didn't get, and b) you like to throw it around when it fits you, so I'll use it "liberally" if I want to.
We on the same page? Negging someone for a joke is LAME.

I don't give a flying **** where he sticks his penis, or where his political position is. It is well known that when I have nothing better to do, and someone negs me for a STUPID reason, I'm likely to call them out on it.
The. End.

Rhino, you've never said two words to me on this board. I suggest NOT starting now, trying to play the hero for your loud mouthed g/f. She started it, let her finish it.
Actually, I'll be the one finishing it either way.

He negged me for "joking" around about LAS while he "couldn't defend himself". At least.....that is what his spek actually said.
And I already said, I'm bored, it was a stupid neg, so I started a thread. Pretty sure I'm allowed to do that mom.

You just hit a nerve, but I'll explain this to you once.
If you learn nothing from me, nothing at all, learn this. I am not a homophobe. I am not "afraid" of gay people, or being gay, or whatever. I think its nasty. I don't approve of it, and I don't like it. I also have the right to voice that opinion, so long as I'm not violating his rights as a human being. Have I violated those rights? No, I haven't.

Stan, no offense, but it does NOT sound like you're outing a troll. Something else is going on here. Seriously, man. You have issues and not only with the truth...

Well, Stanley1, when dealing with accusations, facts are always helpful. You've made it perfectly clear, though, that facts are little lame things and they aren't really the point. You've mastered the accusation part. Of course to pass this course, you're going to need to list some endnotes on that paper of yours.

If I really was attacking or threatening you, I'd think you'd be chomping at the bit to save it and throw it back in my face. I know I would. I'd at least forward it on to Phil and let him have it on record. How have your pleas to Phil gone btw? Noticed you never got back from a ban early.

But, let's say that I did attack you, can you give me a vague paraphrasing of what I said? I'm sure that the reputation comments are still in your queue. What actually is the basis for your comments? You've changed your story enough now that I honestly can't remember.

Actually, I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I entered that thinking I was having a man to man conversation. My bad. I only posted here after you went back on the offensive and dug in over some stuff you knew wasn't true.

Actually, since you brought it up, here's what I posted:

The only time I remember you actually asking for help was the thing when I posted melo's xanga something or other and you asked me to remove it. No sweat.

My thoughts on the day that it all went down, you were so ****ed at me by that point, I don't think you had it in you to ask for anything. I do recall you demanding very unpolitely that it be locked.

I also think that had I locked it, it probably would have ended.

If you recall, you had pretty much just started posting again full force after the second ban. I had very little sympathy for your plight at that point and didn't have a whole lot of motivation to save you from yourself. Looking back, I'm not surprised that what happened did.

Hindsight being what it is, I wish I would have locked that thread for good. I'm sorry that I didn't.

Soon as I break a rule, you can bane me. I've told you that I plan on being good and not "escalating" things.

Fair enough.

I don't instigate. I may escalate from time to time though.

Not a person on the board buys that.

You were the only one started a new thread as an all out offensive. Please stop pretending like you did us all a favor.

I never attacked your integrity, but you have mine several times.

Actually, you have. You said I did some pretty nasty stuff to you via email then PM now possibly it was via reputation comment or maybe it was something I said to Chick in a PM to her. I never did any of that. That's an attack on my integrity. You've yet to show me that you have any to attack.

Most of this could have been handled behind closed doors, but you wanted and continue to make it public. Have it your way.

Yes, that was a mistake on my part. I actually gave you the benefit of the doubt and tried to handle it that way. You showed you were not up to the challenge.

You actually never admitted fault. There was a lot of probablys and maybes in there and an all encompasing sorry for my part in all of this at the bottom of one of the posts. There was never an admission or owning up to anything that I could find. I just re-read it all again twice. But you have missed the point. I don't care if you apologize for going off on Rhino's mom or a female poster or even the GhostofJAS. You've served your time. While an apology would show class, it's certainly not necessary.

What I do care about is you lying about ME and putting that to rest. And for that you've not shown even the slightest inkling of remorse or contrition.

That's why I cut it off because even when pressed, you would wiggle and rationalize and play the victim. I don't have time to enter what I should be an honest dialogue with someone so unwilling to be honest.

I could say the same for you. Its funny, you had the guts to admit some fault in private, but then out here you go back to acting like Billy Bad-arse. I've admitted, that at times, I've overreacted.

Perhaps, but there's always a "maybe...but" associated and those are worth nothing.

I can't even find where you admitted that you've overreacted. I didn't read the entire board, so I admit I may have missed it.

But you're right. I did admit fault. I said that I was quick to do my admin duties via negspek and I still think you had a good point. It comes across as antagonistic whereas a courteous PM would do the job much better. I still agree with you on that.

Billy Bad-arse. Not really. However, I do think that some things are worth conflict. By this conversation, you certainly show what's high up on your list of priorites.

From talking to JM and bri, I think some things have gotten cleared up. Things that could have been cleared up much earlier had we just talked. I've never said I was always 100% right in the things I said. I wasn't, and I've apologized for my behavior in those threads.

Let's take a look at some Stanley apologies and admissions of guilt on the board:

So.....at minimum, there is some right and some wrong to my actions. You man enough to admit that?

Agree to disagree.

...But when you came back, you obviously had some kind of chip on your shoulder towards me. I've never understood it, but yes, its made me not really like you much. So lets just leave each other alone then, agreed?

Okay, cool then.

Always a reaction to another's contrition. Apologies and admissions are active.

While that may clear the air and add some levity in most instances, I don't really see anything in there resembling contrition on your part.

I'd like nothing better, but there are some things that need to be addressed first.

You can't prove your side of the story, though, because the proof doesn't exist. Stan, I honestly can't believe you're digging in over this. You are making an utter *** of yourself and any credibility you may have had is gone. There is no other option for you now but to admit that you were lying and be done with it. And the "only exaggerating" stuff you tried to feed me isn't good enough. Neither are the joking or light hearted stuff you've tried to pull on others.

But I, like you, grow weary of this. While I'm sure some are getting a kick watching you make a fool of yourself, I'm really tired of it.

So, go on, feel free to ignore posts like this. I would imagine you're having trouble keeping up with everything you've said anyway.

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/28/2006, 06:31 PM
:les: BEANOWNED!!!

Harry Beanbag
8/28/2006, 06:31 PM
I can't believe I read the whole thing.

I can't believe you read it either. I would ask what all the hub-bub is about, but I've decided I really couldn't care less.

sanantoniosooner
8/28/2006, 06:38 PM
Baby Penis.

Beano's Fourth Chin
8/28/2006, 06:42 PM
You know what, Stan, looking at each of meltdowns individually, you deserve a break.

This has forced me to look at your body of work as a whole. You don't deserve to be here any longer.

You're gone.

mrowl
8/28/2006, 06:43 PM
:les: BEANOWNED!!!

http://www.sizen.co.jp/beauty/skin/skin.files/beano.jpg

RacerX
8/28/2006, 06:46 PM
And on the internet, DE always checks the $250,000 or above salary box.

Me too!

LosAngelesSooner
8/28/2006, 06:57 PM
Wow...Beano. And I mean...yikes!

Well...Stanley DID say he'd apologize to me, and me alone.

And he did, I guess. I mean...he neg spekked me and said "Welcome Back."

Not sure if that's an "I'm sorry for spreading total crap and lies about you" or not, but he DID say, "Welcome back!"

Now...back to my 600 wimmins. :D

sanantoniosooner
8/28/2006, 06:59 PM
This is SO exciting..........

leavingthezoo
8/28/2006, 07:06 PM
i had to look up nebulous. thanks a lot beano. :mad:

LosAngelesSooner
8/28/2006, 07:21 PM
Wait. If he's finally gone for good...does that mean his "Welcome Back" doesn't count anymore?

Drat.

Then he DIDN'T apologize. :(

BigRedJed
8/28/2006, 07:30 PM
What confuses me is that all of this time I though Beano neg-spek was a DESIRABLE thing.

bri
8/28/2006, 07:34 PM
Yeah, but that's just 'cause you're a masocist.

Freak. :D

proud gonzo
8/28/2006, 07:57 PM
...that was a VERY long post by Beano.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
8/28/2006, 08:26 PM
definitely a kenepic...

proud gonzo
8/28/2006, 08:51 PM
HEH

I was kinda surprised Beano didn't throw in a "Kneel before Zod!" somewhere

Beano's Fourth Chin
8/28/2006, 08:57 PM
definitely a kenepic...

I get it. I get that one!

HEH

I was kinda surprised Beano didn't throw in a "Kneel before Zod!" somewhere

Hey, I'm not the one coming back from the Phantom Zone. He crossed the Rubicon, not me. He drew the line in the sand, went to the point of no return, took the highway to the danger zone... Please don't stand so close to me. I WANT MY MTV!

dolemitesooner
8/28/2006, 09:05 PM
this is gay ...I am ****ed now stanley1 really wont play me basketball......Ohh and whos the liar about not showing up...hmmmmm?

Exhibit a ( this whole ****ing thread

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/28/2006, 09:09 PM
Not that it matters whether JAS is a "real poster" or a troll, but I'm curious why people thought he was LAS. Is it because he lives in California? I'm totally missing something.

jk the sooner fan
8/28/2006, 09:14 PM
Not that it matters whether JAS is a "real poster" or a troll, but I'm curious why people thought he was LAS. Is it because he lives in California? I'm totally missing something.

JAS only showed up when there was a debate thread involving the issue of homosexuality.....it was as if somebody beaconed a bat signal against the dark sky and all of the sudden....there was JAS

he writes VERY much like LAS.....LAS has been known to defend gay rights, so it wasnt a stretch to think that the JAS handle was a troll

Scott D
8/28/2006, 09:14 PM

I'm going to guess because of the 'AS' part of their nicks. I was under the impression that JAS is/was in Oklahoma.

That seemed to be the fact that Stanley was missing out on when both Norm and Beano mentioned the IP address. The IP addresses are basically signatures of location that their internet service hub is at. Stanley kept thinking for whatever reason that it was describing their email addresses instead. I think they should have explained it from the perspective of making phone calls using caller id.

OUDoc
8/28/2006, 09:16 PM
Wow, weird.

Sometimes I think this whole board is just in Beano's head.

And somehow, I can read it. And it scares me.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/28/2006, 09:18 PM
Wow, weird.

Sometimes I think this whole board is just in Beano's head.

And somehow, I can read it. And it scares me.I'm ready for my penisillin, Doc.

dolemitesooner
8/28/2006, 09:24 PM
i JUST WANNA PLAY BASKETBALL

OUDoc
8/28/2006, 09:26 PM
I'm ready for my penisillin, Doc.
What size needle?

Okay, gotta go on that one. :D

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/28/2006, 09:34 PM
What size needle?

Okay, gotta go on that one. :DThe one you always use will be sufficient.

Cam
8/28/2006, 09:39 PM
This thread is something else.

proud gonzo
8/28/2006, 09:42 PM
i know--i think this is only the second thread (after the EVIL shenanigans thread) started by me to go over 400 posts...

bri
8/28/2006, 09:45 PM
Good jorb, kiddo.

I've never been more proud of you. :P

Norm In Norman
8/28/2006, 09:45 PM
GOT DAMNIT! DON'T DO DRAMATIC STUFF WHILE I'M NOT LOGGED ON TO THE BOARD! I'm pretty sure doing so makes baby jesus cry, all sittin' in his crib watchin the Baby Einstein videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors... HOW COULD YOU MAKE BABY JESUS CRY?

sanantoniosooner
8/28/2006, 09:56 PM
Norm.........

Beano keeps sending me nasty PEEMs.

leavingthezoo
8/28/2006, 10:03 PM
Norm.........

Beano keeps sending me nasty PEEMs.

i hope you can prove it by talking in circles and stuff. :D

proud gonzo
8/28/2006, 10:03 PM
GOT DAMNIT! DON'T DO DRAMATIC STUFF WHILE I'M NOT LOGGED ON TO THE BOARD! I'm pretty sure doing so makes baby jesus cry, all sittin' in his crib watchin the Baby Einstein videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors... HOW COULD YOU MAKE BABY JESUS CRY?

sorry Norm! I called dolemite and told him about the imminent baneing--did the phone tree not work? :confused:

sanantoniosooner
8/28/2006, 10:04 PM
i hope you can prove it by talking in circles and stuff. :D
One of the mods told me.

Norm In Norman
8/28/2006, 10:04 PM
Stop making eight pound, six ounce, newborn Baby Jesus, in his golden fleece diaper, cry.

GottaHavePride
8/28/2006, 10:05 PM
http://www.cp-tel.net/pasqualy/kingmole/242F.jpg

NormanPride
8/28/2006, 10:37 PM
Soo... how long is he gone?

sanantoniosooner
8/28/2006, 10:38 PM
Soo... how long is he gone?
Aren't you supposed to start the "free stan" petition next week?

jk the sooner fan
8/28/2006, 10:38 PM
perma version is my understanding

LilSooner
8/28/2006, 10:39 PM
So does he get his money back for being a sponser?

dolemitesooner
8/28/2006, 10:40 PM
The question is .........does he get his gift? hmmm

SoonerBorn68
8/28/2006, 10:41 PM
So this is where everyone's hanging out...

sanantoniosooner
8/28/2006, 10:42 PM
So this is where everyone's hanging out...
uh........

not now...........

NormanPride
8/28/2006, 10:43 PM

That's too bad. I still like him. I get the feeling he'd just had enough with being messed with, and didn't know how to deal. I've done things like that myself, really.

Who's the real 5 million ton robot here? Not me.

;)

proud gonzo
8/28/2006, 10:43 PM

i was kinda getting that impression too

royalfan5
8/28/2006, 10:51 PM
my question is he absorbed all the cracks about liking underage girls for a long time without snapping, and then goes Private Pyle over what seemed like nothing? I just don't get it.

dolemitesooner
8/28/2006, 10:52 PM
Pg called me to tell me ahaha

sanantoniosooner
8/28/2006, 10:53 PM
my question is he absorbed all the cracks about liking underage girls for a long time without snapping, and then goes Private Pyle over what seemed like nothing? I just don't get it.
seems pretty obvious that he suddenly became allergic to brownies.

proud gonzo
8/28/2006, 10:53 PM
Pg called me to tell me ahaha

I do not remember saying "ahaha"

NormanPride
8/28/2006, 10:56 PM

When in doubt, blame it on the woman. ;)

proud gonzo
8/28/2006, 10:58 PM
When in doubt, blame it on the woman. ;)

who, dolemite? :confused:

NormanPride
8/28/2006, 11:01 PM
who, dolemite? :confused:

I don't know. Who's the woman in that relationship?

dolemitesooner
8/28/2006, 11:03 PM
I don't know. Who's the woman in that relationship?
i AINT....AND WE ARE JUST FREIND SWHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT...****

BajaOklahoma
8/28/2006, 11:14 PM
This has to be one of the saddest threads I've read on SF.
It's also changed my view of things/people around here.

sanantoniosooner
8/28/2006, 11:16 PM
You're still on the list.

dolemitesooner
8/28/2006, 11:18 PM
ARE YOU FOR REAL....?

proud gonzo
8/28/2006, 11:34 PM
yeah, any thread started by dolemite is WAY sadder

critical_phil
8/28/2006, 11:37 PM
i give this thread 1 star.

bri
8/28/2006, 11:40 PM
I award this thread no points. May God have mercy on its soul.

sanantoniosooner
8/28/2006, 11:41 PM
This thread is what makes me proud to be an American.

Deleted it and the terrorists win.

GottaHavePride
8/28/2006, 11:42 PM
I award this thread no points. May God have mercy on its soul.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/neely84/Priest.jpg

in nomine patwee...

sanantoniosooner
8/28/2006, 11:43 PM
:les:FORTUNEOWNED!

bri
8/28/2006, 11:44 PM
http://www.fortunecity.com/lavendar/lavender/403/Priest2.JPG

owned.

sanantoniosooner
8/28/2006, 11:45 PM
JINX

GottaHavePride
8/28/2006, 11:46 PM
Dammit, I could see it.

Oh, and fixed, I think.

proud gonzo
8/28/2006, 11:47 PM
your sig makes everything you say funnier

GottaHavePride
****!

sanantoniosooner
Dammit, I could see it.

Oh, and fixed, I think.
owned again spanky

GottaHavePride
8/28/2006, 11:48 PM
Gawddammit. numba.three! Even though the joke has lost ALL comedic value now...

sanantoniosooner
8/28/2006, 11:50 PM
Gawddammit. numba.three! Even though the joke has lost ALL comedic value now...
OK..........it was worth the effort.......

barely

proud gonzo
8/28/2006, 11:50 PM
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/8830/beanospekzj8.jpg

OU4LIFE
8/29/2006, 05:37 AM
What you people fail to realize....it is threads like this that are your sponsor gift.

Remind me if I ever start to have a meltown, not to do it when Beano is around, I just don't have the vocabumalary to hang with someone with a heed that big.

Sooner_Bob
8/29/2006, 07:54 AM
You mean to tell me I went to curriculum night, Wal-Marts, and had dinner with the family instead of staying home for this?

Norm In Norman
8/29/2006, 08:07 AM
You mean to tell me I went to curriculum night, Wal-Marts, and had dinner with the family instead of staying home for this?
yep - you wasted your night.

Sooner_Bob
8/29/2006, 08:13 AM
Who am I gonna count on for the next meltdown now that Stan is gone?

Is there a watchlist or something?

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/29/2006, 08:29 AM
I guess I just don't understand how you let yourself get to the point of losing it like that. Not this incident - the real crazy meltdown. How do you cross that line? I've never been baned and I'm pretty sure I've never even gotten close to the line.

Unless you're drunk or something. I can see getting all stupid then but...I guess I just don't get it. It's like Rhino said - there comes a point where you go 'okay, this is stupid' and back away from the computer for a while.

I know if I ever got baned my feelings would be hurt and I'd miss this place. I really would. When I was gone and having to work like a mad woman for those few months I thought about what I was missing every single day. I'd think 'I'll just go in and check around real quick'. Yeah - that doesn't work. So I had to stay away completely. And I HATED it. :(

I laugh all the time at and with you guys. I want to know what you're talking about. I want to know what you're fighting about. I know it's just a message board but sometimes it's a bit more meaningful. I think this is what it would be like to live with The Waltons.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

:les: STFU AND GO TO SLEEP JOHNBOY!!!

Sooner_Bob
8/29/2006, 08:31 AM
Awwwww shucks . . . Ma and Pa would be so proud.

sanantoniosooner
8/29/2006, 08:33 AM
It's sappy stuff like this that make me want to meltdown.

Mjcpr
8/29/2006, 08:34 AM
I'm going to guess because of the 'AS' part of their nicks. I was under the impression that JAS is/was in Oklahoma.

That seemed to be the fact that Stanley was missing out on when both Norm and Beano mentioned the IP address. The IP addresses are basically signatures of location that their internet service hub is at. Stanley kept thinking for whatever reason that it was describing their email addresses instead. I think they should have explained it from the perspective of making phone calls using caller id.

I think everyone knows about IP addresses......I'm pretty sure his email argument was that he got an email from somebody who had the addr of [email protected] whom he said admitted to being JAS. I don't think he was confused on the IP address issue.

Or not.

Sooner_Bob
8/29/2006, 08:37 AM

We'll add you to the watchlist.

sanantoniosooner
8/29/2006, 08:39 AM
We'll add you to the watchlist.
all I need is the right agitator and giddyup

OU4LIFE
8/29/2006, 08:40 AM
I think everyone knows about IP addresses......I'm pretty sure his email argument was that he got an email from somebody who had the addr of [email protected] whom he said admitted to being JAS. I don't think he was confused on the IP address issue.

Or not.

Jesus you're stupid.

OU4LIFE
8/29/2006, 08:41 AM
did I type that out loud?

jk the sooner fan
8/29/2006, 08:44 AM

Or not.

he seemed confused over the whole IP thing with regards to Chick's logon....unless i misread it, Beano was accusing him of logging on with Chicks username while he was banned, and had the different IP's to back it up

IB4OU2
8/29/2006, 08:45 AM
I guess I just don't understand how you let yourself get to the point of losing it like that. Not this incident - the real crazy meltdown. How do you cross that line? I've never been baned and I'm pretty sure I've never even gotten close to the line.

Unless you're drunk or something. I can see getting all stupid then but...I guess I just don't get it. It's like Rhino said - there comes a point where you go 'okay, this is stupid' and back away from the computer for a while.

I know if I ever got baned my feelings would be hurt and I'd miss this place. I really would. When I was gone and having to work like a mad woman for those few months I thought about what I was missing every single day. I'd think 'I'll just go in and check around real quick'. Yeah - that doesn't work. So I had to stay away completely. And I HATED it. :(

I laugh all the time at and with you guys. I want to know what you're talking about. I want to know what you're fighting about. I know it's just a message board but sometimes it's a bit more meaningful. I think this is what it would be like to live with The Waltons.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

:les: STFU AND GO TO SLEEP JOHNBOY!!!

I know I'll miss Stan but Beano had no choice.

You know me, Iv'e gotten too wrapped up in what other good folks have said on here before and they were just having fun and I learned my lesson. You just can't take this place so seriously. I really enjoy everybody here.....even though I'm old and it does'nt take much to entertain me.

:les: Goodnight MaryJane/Sue/Beth???!!!

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/29/2006, 08:46 AM

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

:les: STFU AND GO TO SLEEP JOHNBOY!!!Awww, c'mere and give me a kiss. :hot:

sanantoniosooner
8/29/2006, 08:48 AM
sappiness.........getting........thick..........ne ed..to..snap.........

Mjcpr
8/29/2006, 08:49 AM
he seemed confused over the whole IP thing with regards to Chick's logon....unless i misread it, Beano was accusing him of logging on with Chicks username while he was banned, and had the different IP's to back it up

I guess I missed that....Scott's post mentioned the AS/JAS connection so I thought he was probably talking about the LAS/JAS IP address/LAS email issue.

Or not.

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/29/2006, 08:49 AM

Save your energy - I wasn't talking to you.

SEE?!?!? I LOVE THIS PLACE!!! :D

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/29/2006, 08:53 AM
I think JAS is JAS. But that's just me.

Mjcpr
8/29/2006, 08:54 AM
So was he banned for this last confrontation, the previous confrontation(s) or all of them combined? The last one seemed fairly tame and I thought he had served his time for the earlier ones.

Mjcpr
8/29/2006, 08:55 AM
Jesus you're stupid.

Don't be upset Hairy, people like your hole-in-one thread every bit as much as the TV one.

bri
8/29/2006, 08:55 AM
It was a lifetime achievement award from the Acadamy of Beano.

Mjcpr
8/29/2006, 08:57 AM
It was a lifetime achievement award from the Acadamy of Beano.

:D That's kinda what I figured.

OUinFLA
8/29/2006, 09:00 AM
...even though I'm old and it does'nt take much to entertain me.

thank goodness we have our own clique.
I think.

jk the sooner fan
8/29/2006, 09:00 AM
So was he banned for this last confrontation, the previous confrontation(s) or all of them combined? The last one seemed fairly tame and I thought he had served his time for the earlier ones.

fair question - i dont know

IB4OU2
8/29/2006, 09:02 AM
thank goodness we have our own clique.
I think.

Im still in it.....I just learned not to get my Depends in a wad.....:D

OU4LIFE
8/29/2006, 09:11 AM
SHUT UP, four of a kinder.:D

OU4LIFE
8/29/2006, 09:12 AM
oh, and BTW, no poker this week, pass it on.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
8/29/2006, 09:14 AM

beano did it to make me look like the liar mod

i sincerely doubt that beano or norm are ever going to bane you.

JohnnyMack
8/29/2006, 09:18 AM
I think this whole thread proves that JAS = Pat.

OU4LIFE
8/29/2006, 09:19 AM
and pat is gay.

wait, we knew that already.

GDC
8/29/2006, 09:19 AM

There have been multiple instances lately of people using other people's accounts to make posts and/or start threads.

Beef
8/29/2006, 09:24 AM
I'm saving my meltdown for if I ever drop by a tailgate. I want to be baned in person.

GDC
8/29/2006, 09:29 AM
I'm saving my meltdown for if I ever drop by a tailgate. I want to be baned in person.

If you kick someone's *** at a tailgate, do you get banned from the board? Or would the person who got whipped be banned?

jk the sooner fan
8/29/2006, 09:29 AM
There have been multiple instances lately of people using other people's accounts to make posts and/or start threads.

if you say so

colleyvillesooner
8/29/2006, 09:31 AM

And you know this how?

I think a mod should call this to the carpet and ask for proof.

GDC
8/29/2006, 09:36 AM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69473

Also, I'm not going to go into some of the spek comments I've been getting lately, but I know the mods can see those.

Why else would jk refer to the "jedi mind tricks" being pulled on posters?

proud gonzo
8/29/2006, 09:40 AM

dammit! maybe I didn't actually start this thread. :mad: