PDA

View Full Version : My neighbor is an absolute nutcase!

achiro
8/25/2006, 12:19 PM
Setting aside the fact that she worked for me for a while and I am a bit biased, this woman needs help.

Now I like a nice looking lawn. I have it sprayed for weeds and keep it watered and groomed. They do too. The issue is that for the last 6+ weeks this chick will be out sitting in her yard on a towel for 4-8 hours picking weeds. Each day she is in a different spot pulling out, I assume, anything that is not bermuda. I mean every single freaking day, she grabs her little towel a plastic bag and out she goes. This is not an old lady, she is probably in her late 20's early 30's. Whats really sad about it, outside the fact that she has a teenage son that is totally screwed up(probably because she's picking weeds instead of spending time with him), is that from the street my yard looks better than theirs.

How does anyone have this kind of time? Really, all day, every day...pulling weeds.

Scott D
8/25/2006, 12:21 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about Pat.

olevetonahill
8/25/2006, 12:21 PM
Setting aside the fact that she worked for me for a while and I am a bit biased, this woman needs help.

Now I like a nice looking lawn. I have it sprayed for weeds and keep it watered and groomed. They do too. The issue is that for the last 6+ weeks this chick will be out sitting in her yard on a towel for 4-8 hours picking weeds. Each day she is in a different spot pulling out, I assume, anything that is not bermuda. I mean every single freaking day, she grabs her little towel a plastic bag and out she goes. This is not an old lady, she is probably in her late 20's early 30's. Whats really sad about it, outside the fact that she has a teenage son that is totally screwed up(probably because she's picking weeds instead of spending time with him), is that from the street my yard looks better than theirs.

How does anyone have this kind of time? Really, all day, every day...pulling weeds.

Shame on you for making fun of Her career :)

Hatfield
8/25/2006, 12:38 PM
meth is a hell of a drug.

NormanPride
8/25/2006, 12:39 PM
The voices hate weeds.

Fugue
8/25/2006, 12:39 PM

heh
My neighbor is an absolute nutsack.

VeeJay
8/25/2006, 12:40 PM
Is she hot?

BudSooner
8/25/2006, 01:19 PM

nevermind, beat me to it.:O

LoyalFan
8/25/2006, 05:59 PM
Is she hot?

Someone musta thunk so. A teenage son and she might be in her twenties????

LF

VeeJay
8/25/2006, 09:11 PM
Someone musta thunk so. A teenage son and she might be in her twenties????

LF

Heh. That may not be her son.

Geekboy
8/25/2006, 09:17 PM
Tell her to get her Cool Whip tubs to pull the weeds.

achiro
8/29/2006, 10:29 AM
So I thought she was done being a weed pickin nutcase but I was wrong. I guess the rain slowed her down fr a couple of days but she was back at it this morning. I've been thinking of buying packages of some kind of small inconspicuous seeds then dumping them in her yard. You now to help out her mental issues and all. Any suggestions of the type of seeds? I will of course carry them over there in cool whip tubs.

NormanPride
8/29/2006, 10:32 AM
Some sort of flower. Perhaps one that produces hallucinogenic pollen.