PDA

View Full Version : Mike Leach does the weather

Paperclip
8/25/2006, 11:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSPcMXWJjUg&mode=related&search=

He's priceless.

OUMallen
8/25/2006, 11:30 AM
OMG, the guy is amazing. He is so unintentioanlyl funny.

Blues1
8/25/2006, 12:10 PM
I hate to say this but, Mike Leach is a Perfect fit for TT - He's out there in no mans land - doing his own thing - Not worring what others think - Down Home - A bit Crazy - Smart as fox - The guy is IMHO is a Football Mad man & Genius rolled into one package....It's hard not to like Him.....In a way I Wish he was still here..

But KW will hopefully change my opinion -----:D

Keep R'

Pricetag
8/25/2006, 01:00 PM
OMG, the guy is amazing. He is so unintentioanlyl funny.
On the contrary, I think he's intentionally funny, but he just has a dry delivery that makes it that much more amusing. I'll never forget when they were interviewing him before the Louisville game in 1999, and they asked him about Papa John's Stadium. "Maybe they'll give me a pizza or something."

OK2LA
8/25/2006, 01:20 PM
On the contrary, I think he's intentionally funny, but he just has a dry delivery that makes it that much more amusing. I'll never forget when they were interviewing him before the Louisville game in 1999, and they asked him about Papa John's Stadium. "Maybe they'll give me a pizza or something."

Close your eyes, and just listen to the audio . . .

who do you think it sounds like . . . . ?

Bobby Knight?!? Do those guys hang out together?

If he stepped out of the middle of the picture every once in a while, that weather man might be out of a job.

The Maestro
8/25/2006, 01:44 PM
My favorite Leachism was when they were getting ready to play OSU. He was asked about the game and his comment was something along the lines of this--"Well, they have a guy who rides a black horse and we have a guy who rides a black horse so it should be a good game." THAT WAS IT!!

Too bad I wanna see his team bloodied and beaten in Norman this Fall...I still like Leach.

SoonerStormchaser
8/25/2006, 01:47 PM
Leach is awesome...it's the organization he works for who pays off the refs that I hate!

birddog
8/25/2006, 04:49 PM
i'd love it if he was still here. listening to him and al together made for some great entertainment.

goingoneight
8/25/2006, 09:26 PM
Someone get on youtube and post the all time record of W/L OU vs T Tech... Asshats.