PDA

View Full Version : Netflix v. Gameznflix v. get off your arse and go get the movie

achiro
8/25/2006, 11:11 AM
Any of you folks with memberships to the online services have any problems with them? gameznflix says something about availability which concerns me. I don't want to set and wait three weeks for a new release or a game. Any issues there? Also can you put a new release on your que list and have it the tuesday of release? Last question for now, if you have a max of 4 or 6 or whatever can you send one back at a time and get one sent in replacement or do you have to send them all back before getting a new one?

GDC
8/25/2006, 03:59 PM
I'm fine with Netflix, but they stall sometimes.

TopDaugIn2000
8/25/2006, 04:04 PM
Movies on Demand.

whatsername
8/25/2006, 09:49 PM
You can send them back one at a time and they send the next one on your list. As for getting new releases on Tuesday, you'd have to time it so that the one you sent back arrived on Tuesday.

I have Netflix and I've never had a long wait for a movie. They're usually all available immediately. My beef with NF is that it takes them forever to check my movies in. I sent one last Tuesday, they got it on Friday and my next movie arrived on Saturday. :rolleyes: I'm thinkin about giving Blockbuster a try.