PDA

View Full Version : WTF?!?!?!

Osce0la
8/25/2006, 10:10 AM
So my co-worker tells me this morning her son has a doctor's appt. at 10:30 so she's going to have to leave around 10. Well, 10 o clock gets here and she says she is leaving - and then says "I probably won't be back today"...She lives 10-15 minutes from here, so it would take her absolutely no more than 20 minutes to get him, let's say 30 minutes at the doctor, then 20 minutes to get back. There is no reason why she can't be back here by 12, but no, she's going to work 2 hours today and then leave for the day. Her son is 16 years old, even if he is sick there is no reason she should have to stay home with him (and to be honest I never had my mom go to the doctor with me by that age - let alone stay home with me because I was sick)...

This is the same woman that always complains about how much work she has to do and then gets on the phone with her parents/kids all day...I just can not stand working with people like this.

JohnnyMack
8/25/2006, 10:11 AM
Throat punch her.

Osce0la
8/25/2006, 10:12 AM
On a better note, the other woman that works in my area with me is on vacation today, so now I am back here by myself all day! My manager's office is all the way on the other side of the department so I don't have to worry too much about him.

Miko
8/25/2006, 11:00 AM
let's say 30 minutes at the doctor, :eek:

30 min at the doc's??? In my experience, it's 30 minutes once you have been called from the waiting room into the examination room where there are no more Sport Illustrateds from two years ago and only wimmins magazines.

I'm just sayin'...

tulsaoilerfan
8/25/2006, 11:05 AM
maybe she's getting some on the side later today

VeeJay
8/25/2006, 11:22 AM
This is the same woman that always complains about how much work she has to do and then gets on the phone with her parents/kids all day...I just can not stand working with people like this.

Does she have a big bouiffant hairdo and wear clothes that are way too tight?

I think I know her.

sooner_born_1960
8/25/2006, 11:52 AM
It's friday. If I had to go to my car to get something, I'd probably just get in and drive home. Call it a day.

SoonerBK
8/25/2006, 12:10 PM
It is called an early weekend. In college I used to declare it the weekend on Wednesday afternoon.

Scott D
8/25/2006, 12:23 PM
30 minutes at the doc? what kind of f'n express doc do you have? one that kills all of his patients in 30 minutes or less, or your money back?

soonerboomer93
8/25/2006, 12:28 PM
It is called an early weekend. In college I used to declare it the weekend on Wednesday afternoon.

My final year at OU I declared weekends on monday mornings.

Might be a reason it was my final year there :O

I_SMELL_FEAR
8/25/2006, 12:31 PM
I've decided I dont really like my job....so Im just not gonna go any more.

Hatfield
8/25/2006, 12:55 PM
so you are going to quit?

I_SMELL_FEAR
8/25/2006, 12:57 PM
No.....Im just not gonna go any more

homerSimpsonsBrain
8/25/2006, 12:58 PM
Of course he's not going to quit. He didnt say he didn't really like the money... duh. :D

TheHumanAlphabet
8/25/2006, 05:55 PM
I've got a co-worker that seems to always have a Dr. appt on Monday or Friday. Never fails. He is trying to get out of work at a clients location, that I gave to him because I was busy. The guy wrangled a med reason not to travel outside of the U.S. Talk about screwing up my life. Now I can't pass off extra work, or look for office time becuase he has a medical excuse. If only the guy knew what I really think of him, then again, he doesn't care...

afs
8/25/2006, 06:23 PM
On a better note, the other woman that works in my area with me is on vacation today, so now I am back here by myself all day! My manager's office is all the way on the other side of the department so I don't have to worry too much about him.

sounds like you could skip out early yourself.