PDA

View Full Version : which side

olevetonahill
8/25/2006, 09:10 AM
Its been several yrs since Ive been to a game which side is visitors and which is ours ? I thought I knew but hell now im :confused: :O

wishbonesooner
8/25/2006, 09:16 AM
In the 70's and 80's, the Sooners were on the east side, now the home bench is on the west side(same side the press box is on).

southern sooner
8/25/2006, 09:19 AM
Players on West side.

olevetonahill
8/25/2006, 09:20 AM
Thanks
spek

MiccoMacey
8/25/2006, 09:32 AM
Don't the visitrs get the two sections in the extreme SE corner of the stadium? The extreme south section on the west side and the extreme east section on the south side?

Pretty much every other side is "our" side.

Plus, the student section is on the east side and they RAWK, making the opposing players quake and shudder with fear. True fact.

olevetonahill
8/25/2006, 09:54 AM
Thanks guys and gals
Ive been trying to find my son and dil tickets to the uab game it will be their 1st OU game and her 1st Game of football period. , shes my IMPORTED dil lol . son met her in Germany brought her here and married her :)
Ive found some on ebay for ruffly 200 in sec. 4 row 19 . they are wanting to be on the Sooners side so they can see the players . and the plays , these are just about what they want ( i think) . what do Y'all think ?
thanks again for all the help

NormanPride
8/25/2006, 10:54 AM
There are always tickets available outside right before the game, if you don't care where you sit. That's what I'm going to do, because as long as I'm there, I could be sitting on the flagpole for all I care. :D

olevetonahill
8/25/2006, 11:15 AM
There are always tickets available outside right before the game, if you don't care where you sit. That's what I'm going to do, because as long as I'm there, I could be sitting on the flagpole for all I care. :D
trudat
he works away from home and they have only been married for 1 an 1/2 yrs
They want their 1st game to be almost perfect if they can
Like I said in my thread in sooner swap hes willing to pay prmo for the right tickets ;)

Flagstaffsooner
8/25/2006, 11:28 AM
If you go Olevet, with your bladder control problem and all, make sure your seats are near the can.:D

olevetonahill
8/25/2006, 11:33 AM
If you go Olevet, with your bladder control problem and all, make sure your seats are near the can.:D
No need ill just borrow a depends from you !

Flagstaffsooner
8/25/2006, 11:36 AM
No need ill just borrow a depends from you !I just carry a few empty Natty cans around with me.

olevetonahill
8/25/2006, 11:41 AM
I just carry a few empty Natty cans around with me.
natty =diaper=depends ,Gotcha, thanks for clearing that up :D